3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deepRED 31.10.21 11:56 am

Bioshock 2

The game is released on PS3, PC and X360 in 2009.

1st teaser from Bioshock on PS3
[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = Rzf18bZCPCI] http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = Rzf18bZCPCI [/ url]

Discussion:
it seems to me, judging by the butterfly, the action in the game will move from the depths to the surface ..
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

New Game + did not forget to screw it on? : roll:

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

The campaign is not fake, since people even began to pump out slippers

j
jack_b 31.10.21

Eh, in vain I trolled the game on a campaign. I thought it would be complete shit, but no .. The first assessments poured down. Eights, yes nines
Here you can mess up before the rain

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

I will definitely not buy, tk. there are practically no differences from the first part, only the difference in the plot. and so I will go through someday.

c
comrade 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b],
securom has already been broken, don't you hear?

Even they did not bring the trip to the AA-fear box.
nada 1st run-compare.

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

[b] comrade [/ b], and by the way with anti-aliasing there finally can be a jamb. and textures in places straight from the PS2.

P
Pilliwinx 31.10.21

[quote name = "Pseudodog"] [b] comrade [/ b], and by the way, with anti-aliasing there finally can be a jamb. and textures in places straight and PS2. [/ quote]
player in graphics Scholl?

c
comrade 31.10.21

and there is also a non-acidic setup with sound.
for example, at the paupers drop level, quickly gathered the sisters, killed the big one, and then began to rummage through the level, but
PANCAKE, the "disturbing" music from the battle with the sister continues to play.
I must add that this composition is 7 seconds, and is on a magnifying glass.
incredibly annoying, I even gave up playing.
crippled. : ass:

S
Sendze 31.10.21

passed, the game is so-so for 7k:? the first part was more interesting + on the box there were big problems with loading / resolution of textures. Sometimes on the screen everything looked so terrible that I wanted to vomit: brash: (the game was installed, the test was clean by launching the game without an install from the disk, so everything is even worse there + downloads 10 sec longer: D) But as for the plot of the rules, I especially liked the end: wink:

P
Pilliwinx 31.10.21

[url = http: //thepiratebay.org/torrent/5346628/BioShock_2-Razor1911] http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5346628 ... -Razor1911 [/ url]

J
Jav 31.10.21

would play on ps3 before heavy rhine

j
jack_b 31.10.21

[quote] would play on ps3 [b] instead of [/ b] Heavy Rain [/ quote]
: agree: Just

kidding
, just kidding :) So yes, it’s the best candidate before the release of HR

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

Sadly, although as many as 2 very cool moments

[spoil] when from the reverend they escaped through the drowning level and, of course, when they moved into their sister [/ spoil] - this is very cool invented and done, well done here, otherwise a complete failure

j
jack_b 31.10.21

[quote] otherwise a complete failure [/ quote]
Is it weak to justify? What exactly is wrong, what was it in the first part?

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

the beginning of some kind of hell (in a bad way). not only is that gg looks like an ordinary gg from all current shooters (small head, large body, some kind of running jumps from a height to splashers, for sure if you take off your helmet, then there will be a bald marine from the United States)
Next, guess what- the same plasmids are given to us first and how? Of course - electro-plasmids. It is exactly like in part 1 it lies in the vending machine, we inject it into ourselves and watch the same cutscene as in part 1 (you fall sharply to the floor and writhe) The voices of the old Persians were changed (for Rein and Tenenbaum there are definitely different voices), for that developed deserve anal penetration. The sisters also speak differently now, but this is not critical.
So far, I have found a gizmo from the new weapon thanks to which you can hack machine guns at a distance and a modified shotgun. Well, and a drill, of course.
Then we are given telekinesis lol. In the same way, next to him is a cannon that shoots all sorts of rubbish.
There was also a moment where Lamb (the new head of the city) also locked us in something like a bathysphere and sent splicers (I wonder at the beginning of which game it was already)
Well, the control is not clear why it was necessary to change, it is now kind of crooked.
Even yy sometimes have something like visions (: lol :)

G
Guest 31.10.21

[b] Neversmile [/ b], what do you play, brother?

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] ult [/ b], pc

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

[b] ult [/ b], on pc
lol right now you need to find a fiery plasmid to unfreeze the door.
The number of new ideas exceeds 9000
not only are the ideas old, they also go in the same order: lol:

G
Guest 31.10.21

[b] Neversmile [/ b], and even though they didn't forget AA as in ME2, the engine is the same.

m
masturbator666 31.10.21

Is it so bad? I thought the dilettantes from Marin would at least experiment a bit, but it turned out to be a very real personification of self-copying. :-D