3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deepRED 31.10.21 11:56 am

Bioshock 2

The game is released on PS3, PC and X360 in 2009.

1st teaser from Bioshock on PS3
[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = Rzf18bZCPCI] http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = Rzf18bZCPCI [/ url]

Discussion:
it seems to me, judging by the butterfly, the action in the game will move from the depths to the surface ..
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dburt 31.10.21

Grave said the game is better than the first game. We must take.

d
dburt 31.10.21

d
dburt 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

Eh, all the pessimistic forecasts regarding Bioshock came true - boring, uninteresting and in no way. They did not fundamentally change anything, neither in the game, nor in the plot in anything. Why play wannabe when you have a gorgeous original?

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

Eh, all the pessimistic forecasts regarding Bioshock came true - boring, uninteresting and in no way. They did not fundamentally change anything, neither in the game, nor in the plot in anything. Why play wannabe when you have a gorgeous original?

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], if I didn’t play the original, does this question?

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b], [s] if you haven't played the original, then go and jump out of the window [/ s] Perhaps.

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b], [s] if you haven't played the original, then go and jump out of the window [/ s] Perhaps.

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

f
fist_exe 31.10.21