3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Clive Barker's Jericho

The project is interesting, first of all, for its world (consisting of several layers). The screens do not say anything at all :( You need to download the video.
123 Comments
Sort by:
m
mjlame 31.10.21

Demo released for PC, 1107.1 MB.

R
Roman 31.10.21

I can’t wait any longer: sad:, would sooner appear in Live.

M
Momentum 31.10.21

Well, none of the owners of a normal PC will share their impressions of the demo? : wink:

A
ACE 31.10.21

already in live
download!

Not available in Germany or Asia: gigi:

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

Yesterday I played a demo in the PC, I can say one thing is the paintiller in the next gene wrapper, the graphics are magnificent, especially the special effects of the sea of ​​blood of the guts ...

my opinion on the demo is a beautiful meat :) although I personally am not happy

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

played, I liked it, "relocation of souls" rules :)
And also pleases with realistic head turns, that it cannot be lifted up cleanly, etc.
Well, nice gameplay, smart enough and good graphics: owsf:

N
Neron 31.10.21

would rather appear in psn

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

[b] Neron [/ b], didn't it work out yet?

d
detroitwut 31.10.21

it will be in psn later, after all it's psn: ksfd:

N
Neron 31.10.21

so far: D current psn))

m
mjlame 31.10.21

Passed the demo on a PC. Damn, I haven't played on my computer for a long time.
I have a 17 monitor, and after 32 "the telly is not a fig on it at all, and it is not clear what is happening. The
villains do not give the choice of difficulty, there are no options.
The requirements for the demo are for children. Core2Duo 2.2Ghz, 2GB ram, 8600GT / GTS).

Impressions from the demo are positive. We failed to see the graphics on the small screen.
The design of the levels is also unclear, if only not only dull narrow faceless corridors as in the demo.
Gameplay - a shooter, really looks like Peynkiller.
In general, come and read what they say, and probably will have to go :). At least for Coop!

R
Roman 31.10.21

The graphics are awesome: love: I thought that there would be more blood, there is a dismemberment, etc., otherwise only from an explosion .. The demo is too short to draw any conclusions, the main thing is that it does not turn out to be Painkiller Nextgen.

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

[b] roman [/ b], yes, the graphics are super :) but it will be just a pathetic parody of the masterpiece peinkiller: sad:

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

download to 360: D

[quote name = "Neron"] would sooner appear in psn [/ quote] in PSN it will appear in a week, infa with gamepark: wink:

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

Well, if Sony doesn't want something to play on the ps3 too, I'll pull the DeMouy to 360 ..

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

[quote name = "Cart_Man"] Well, if Sony doesn't want to play on ps3 too, I'll pull DeMouy to 360 .. [/ quote]

alo) Jericho will appear in the American store)

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

... I don't want to download from England .......................

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], and where is it? are we spreading rumors again?

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

[quote name = "Cart_Man"] [b] Digital Noise [/ b], and where? Are we spreading rumors again? [/ quote]

Strange. the blog says. letter came. should just update

A
ACE 31.10.21

the graphics are average, the design seems to be decent, sometimes, together with post-rendering, it comes out like an oil painting of 17th century Europe (cool). I liked the ideas in game design very much. play fun and unusual somehow. sorry graphics are average :( the
music is awesome