3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Clive Barker's Jericho

The project is interesting, first of all, for its world (consisting of several layers). The screens do not say anything at all :( You need to download the video.
123 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digital noise 31.10.21

all. demo in American psn. swoop in

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

played the demo. medium toy. I will not take the full version. : dn:

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

deme liked it! take all horror fans!

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

demo super) hurricane gameplay. I did not notice horror, but liters of blood and tons of meat are available 8) the graphics are normal) it will be necessary to play full :)

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], well, this is not horror in the style of silent hill, just its own atmosphere ...

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

I really liked the demo - beautiful graphics, blood, meat, and also the fact that you need to control different characters - just fine. Perhaps I'll take the full version.

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

[b] Cart_Man [/ b], yes, the atmosphere of meat: D there is simply no time to be "afraid") the bias towards SS is immediately noticeable :)

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], bias in ss?

realized that the deme reminded me ... the movie Hellraiser: gigi:

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

[b] Cart_Man [/ b], a bias into a serious shyoma :)
[quote] reminded me of a deme ... the movie Hellraiser [/ quote]
: agree:

O
Owl 31.10.21

I downloaded the demo for PC, but it doesn't even unpack it, writes that there is no room, but there is plenty of room. Does anyone know what's the matter?

B
Big boss 31.10.21

[b] Owl [/ b],
Where did you download from?

c
czpukmen 31.10.21

[b] Owl [/ b], it gets unpacked to the system disk, and there is not enough space for it.

O
Owl 31.10.21

Not that I understand what you mean ... Is this how you can fix it?

P
PK 31.10.21

[b] Owl [/ b]
Forget it, when developing the creators on the PS looked at the last. It must be played on x360 or ps3.

O
Owl 31.10.21

Yes, and here it is ... I just downloaded the demo and I want to evaluate the game, because I am very interested in it. And here is a terrible bummer ...

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[quote name = "PK"] [b] Owl [/ b]
Forget it, during development the creators looked at the PS last. You have to play it on x360 or ps3. [/ Quote] Where did you get

it from? Are you a developer? How do you know where they were looking? In general, one more unsubstantiated statement.

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[quote name = "Owl"] And what does it have to do with it ... I just downloaded the demo and I want to evaluate the game, because it is very interesting to me. And then the bummer is terrible ... [/ quote] I got up on my PC without any problems, but some people really complain about problems with intal. They say there is not enough space, and the brow has several dozen gigs free (and on the system disk too!).

And, in general, at the age of 17, you should already know what Google is and how to use it :).
For example, I typed it quickly and he immediately gave me:
[url = http: //forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php? Threadid = 2637395 & pagenumber = 2] http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... genumber = 2 [/ url]

[b] Liquid Q [/ b] "If people are still having trouble installing the game because of the" not enough space "error, try opening the setup file in Winrar and extracting the actual setup files, then using those. At least that worked for me. "
PS If this does not work, Google will definitely do the trick! eight)

P
PK 31.10.21

[b] Vernes [/ b]
Have you ever seen a demo at all? Apparently not, otherwise I wouldn't write any crap.

O
Owl 31.10.21

mjlame spasybooo

A
ACE 31.10.21

what's the difference between pc, 360 and ps3 versions?