3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Clive Barker's Jericho

The project is interesting, first of all, for its world (consisting of several layers). The screens do not say anything at all :( You need to download the video.
123 Comments
Sort by:
d
detroitwut 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I didn't notice any difference between 360 / ps3. But the PC -: brash:.

A
ACE 31.10.21

clear
as always shorter

O
Owl 31.10.21

Is there really a difference?
By the way, the theme is the most familiar, I really liked it !!!

a
aladdin 31.10.21

I liked the demo - good game

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I

really didn't understand why the game in the Survival Horror theme is a normal action

V
Vernes 31.10.21

[quote name = "PK"] [b] Vernes [/ b]
Have you ever seen the demo at all? Apparently not, otherwise I wouldn’t write any crap. [/ Quote]

I saw it, I even went through it 3 times.

O
Owl 31.10.21

Is there really a difference between the versions? In my opinion, it is normal to play on the PC ... And the graphics are nice ... I don't know how it is so different there

* Olessia * 31.10.21

And I will probably limit myself to downloading the current music for the game. I still fell in love with her from the trailer. :)

S
Sasha @ FOX 31.10.21

Yes, this is a shooter, not a horror)
Well, a horror shooter. : eek: I

'm waiting for the game, let them bring everything to mind, then there will be a master.

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

[off] Moderators move the topic to the Action / Arcade section: roll: [/ off]

-
- = saZe (R) 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] what is the difference between pc, 360 and ps3 versions? [/ quote] I
played both versions of PS3 and 360. There is a difference. The PS3 version does not have some effects (for example, blurring of the background) and the game is not so juicy in colors. The 360 ​​version, in my opinion, is better and somehow looks darker.

d
detroitwut 31.10.21

[b] - = saZe (R) [/ b], it’s strange, but I didn’t notice anything like that ... we are getting old, we are getting old ...

B
Big boss 31.10.21

Downloaded the demo! Help how to get through the place where the grate stands, and next to the columns with chains! (The very beginning) ...

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], well, if you have a gag in such a simple place, then this is not your type of game :)

B
Big boss 31.10.21

[b] aladdin [/ b],
Yes , I did not understand! Really snubbed ...: oops:

A
Azzy 31.10.21

another FPS, I don’t argue beautifully, the Persian switch is also interesting,
but I’ve already seen everything else before,
after playing the demo I preset the game with a C grade (I don’t like this dominance of FPSs) ...

L
Lain 31.10.21

new screenshots
+
trellis
[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? sid = 46610 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]

O
OkaRin 31.10.21

[b] Lain [/ b], Awesome screenshots :)!
Especially the monster is cool made :), true design) ...

L
Lain 31.10.21

I just played the demo, I liked the class so much, very atmospheric and the music is super.
I got a kick out of playing for a girl with a sword, especially the moment when you go down the pit to the bottom and some kind of garbage jumps from the top, I was shocked ... :)
I didn't have time to get scared in the game, like that ....

Only here the textures are horrible, I played the demo for PS3, put it in 720P and 1080i, I did not notice any difference.
Demo in general, in what resolution is it?

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

The textures are normal there, and the graphics are up to date.

L
Lain 31.10.21

[b] Bladef1st [/ b], in what resolution did you play?