3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 03.11.21 08:45 pm

What do you need to complete the game a second time? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I often see news regarding patches for this game, and players' disputes say "I will return to this game only if there is this and that". But I went through this game completely up and down, and all these patches and additions do not interest me, since this is NOT ENOUGH to again waste my time on re-passing this project. By the way, I liked the game, because if it were otherwise, I would not have spent so many hours on it.
I will write the conditions under which I would again give 300 hours of my life to this game, and you write whether you agree with this or not:

- a normal view from the cockpit, and not like now, when you can see the tidy, roofs of other cars and the sky, damn it! On many cars, you can't see where you are going, where you turn, as if the GG is a dwarf and drowned in the seat.
- the ability to buy apartments and equip them.
- for the city to live on its own, a kind of simulation of life - people go to and from work, there are criminals who walk through muddy areas and gop citizens, there is a police that can drive past you with sirens chasing another car and hide in the distance. Damn, but at least make a city simulation at the level of GTA 5!
- Let the police drive cars, and not so that they stupidly stand along the road as decor. Let there still be other special services such as an ambulance, firefighters, and various agencies for especially dangerous cybercriminals, and so that all this moves and works regardless of the player!
- make public transport and metro so that you can touch it all and see it in action, use it all.
- I don’t argue that the city is cool, but it seems to be home to about 10 million people, and in terms of area, my area seems to be 150 thousand more people. Add some other districts, let there be no tasks, purely for the scale, these districts should be, any streets, typical houses, pedestrians, transport, so that the city is really epic. It seems to me that the same San Francisco from Watch Dog 2 and Liberty City from GTA4 were much more.
- megatowers, these houses in which tens of thousands of people live, they are large, but if you take the same residential complex in real life, there won't be a thousand people there, but it will be visually larger. Add the scale! The houses are bigger, the windows are wider, the floors are higher, the streets are wider! It's like the Assassin Syndicate, where three-story houses seemed larger than some high-rise buildings from similar games.
- to increase the value of money, so that you have to fight for each loan, so that each trunk is a coveted gift and you have to gnaw the earth for it, and barrels from automatic machines on the streets for 30 credits sometimes were the only thing that you can afford.

For me, this seems to be enough to return to this game.
72 Comments
Sort by:
C
Coronavirus 20.02.22

Denis G
You are welcome! By the way, so that no one suspects that they tried to launch the game on frail hardware, here's a screen half a year ago, where I wrote the configuration of a PC purchased 4 days before the game was released. As you can see, this is top-end hardware.
Spoiler
Well, or here is a link to that comment:
Spoiler
https://forums.playground.ru/main/top_10_tvoj_vybor_8212_samaya_razdrazhayuschaya_vesch_v_cyberpunk_2077-1003603/#comment-19040848 gig The old ones were clocked at 3600, the new ones were at 4300.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Coronavirus
Yes, I willingly believe) The game managed to get wet on 3090)

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
Well, of course you found someone to cite as an example:) Bes has menstruation all the time. He is always dissatisfied. It's like Tokha Logvinov, just the other way around.) A person "loves" only Tanks and nothing else. Except for the Souls series.

C
Coronavirus 20.02.22

Denis G
I remember this epic video! Once I asked Bes in the chat what pissed me off the most? He said that the comparison was when he was recording a video about cyberpook and valhalla on his 3090. Valhalla kept the frame rate stable and the graphics were good. Cyberpuk is completely screwed.

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Lvinomord
If I don't see you, you're trying in every possible way to protect the game. Criticism is absolutely normal. If you get it the second time, then others may not. And by the way, the game is still overhyped. In fact, the usual average game.

s
saa0891 20.02.22

I wanted to see what was brought in update 1.5, so now the mods do not work, in the end, what for it is necessary, I just installed it in vain, well, maybe the mods will be updated later and then I'll look.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

InboxM
Of course, an average game... For example, one user tried to convince me that Fallout 4 is not just a game, it's just a Mega bomb that will easily break any other game. Another group of haters compare this game with GTA 5 (why? I honestly don't know). I want this game to be considered objectively, which most gamers simply don't know how to do. Each player compares with Cyberpunk (and with any other game) THEIR favorite game, categorically not accepting the positive aspects of this game .... and yes, I feel sorry for the spotlights ... Because even the introduction to the game, I mean the prologue , in my humble and unprofessional opinion, is much stronger than a number of large, popular AAA projects. It is not right!....
Not like that...look. Recently I talked with one user who really went through the game and wrote to me why he did not like it. Something went to him, something didn’t, but in general, in general, he didn’t like it. And as you understand, I have absolutely no complaints about him. I don’t want to convince anyone that the project is good or bad. not a crazy fan of Spotlights and their games. 10 out of 10!!!! (I had the same story, for example, with Metro Exodus. The srach was simply insane.) I am sincerely enraged by people who, in principle, don’t give a shit about a game (any) and just want to give a shit. The game was released in 2020 and despite the fact that he doesn’t give a shit about it, during these two years, he faithfully and nobly enters absolutely all the news of this game, topics, forums and with a sense of his own childish dignity, sincerely shit on it. Look - Personally, I act more honestly, I have not yet put an assessment of this game. I will put it only after the Spotlights put an end to Cyberpunk. They will release all the patches, fixes, hotfixes, patches for these hotfixes, all DLS, etc. Only after that I will rate this game. The spotlights are to blame for the fact that is the situation like this? Absolutely. Did they make a huge mistake and release the wrong product they claimed? Yes. But Cyberpunk is a game with a huge, albeit broken in some places, potential, it disappointed many players, but I don’t think that the project is a complete bottom and slag, as they write juvenile ******, who honestly and sincerely put this game and who they only think about how he would sooner with his young friend, the same ******, run into GTA online, buy idiotic, clown costumes there, have a foul on each other, sit on jet toilets and start "spreading rot" there are others of the same ******, because

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Lvinomord
There is such a thing as criticism.
Why so much text and water. It can be shorter. Everyone has their own opinion, obviously. The game has already been released in the form in which it is, and it will not have another. CDPR just spent a lot of effort and money on marketing. This was a fatal mistake. Everything.

F
Farisey Dima 20.02.22

to pass the second time, I need to pass it the first

k
kurskiy 20.02.22

I'm still waiting for the story DLC, otherwise I don't see the point of replaying it. Evaluating new patches - I'm not a tester, I played well in January 2021.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

InboxM
Criticism should be objective, I liked this game, didn't like that... This is criticism. And the game of go ... but, because the projects are shit ... but, they did shit ... but I also love GTA 5 more - this is not criticism.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord As
I understand it - objectivity is when you lick one place to the Poles, "objectively" using words with a lot of asterisks as an argument?
The game was released almost a year and a half ago, and everyone who wanted to rate it has already done so. Only project fanboys are ready to wait another decade, just not to admit the obvious, in the hope that by 2077 this craft will become a masterpiece. At the same time, overwriting the potential of the game, in which even bugs cannot be fixed for a year and a half.
If the game went to someone - I'm happy for them. But so far I have not seen anyone who could objectively, without pissing, explain what is good about her. Perhaps because all the crap about "unprecedented variability", "incredible immersion", "thousands of hours of unique activities" and other fanboy nonsense immediately skipped.
Lvinomord wrote:
Well, of course you found someone to cite as an example:) Bes has menstruation all the time.
What exactly didn't he say? A bugged, crooked, unfinished and dull scammer, licked by cdpr fanboys, the entire budget of which was spent on advertising. And there are no arguments to dispute it.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
Do you think that citing as an argument the video of one very toxic chela from the Pipe (made by him in 2020) is objective? Ok, no problem - then look, another vidos, about that of another chela and you will see what it means objectively.

Or let's see the vidos of the Former King of Runet and All the men of an honest fate? What's not?

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord
Yes, quite good "objectivity".
However, he started honestly. The open world is boring and miserable, the combat is bullshit, the quests are boring, the sea of ​​bugs, the moronic level system from Ubisoft, hat difficulty, zero variability, etc.
Then, behind the scenes, the sound of a suitcase being carried is heard, and then the expected "Oh my God, forget everything I said, the game is 12 out of 10, what quests, dialogues, plot!"
I dropped the view at the moment where "these characters will be remembered forever" and began to praise the brandances))
I spit such "objectives" on one device. It’s better to listen to Logvinov, at least the suitcases are sent to him in advance.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
What I was talking about;) That's the price of objectivity. Good luck - well argued. Everyone will have their own opinion.

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Lvinomord
I did not say that the game is shit. I passed it once, that was enough for me. On the contrary, it was interesting to play. But this is only once. What didn't you like? OK. Lack of replayability and variability, dialogues do not affect anything, poor technical condition at the start of the game, i.e. on release, bugs and shitty optimization, cut features, lack of interesting quests. Objectively? Or would you say subjective? The same Witcher 2 does Cyberpunk in terms of replay value.
The fact that in patch 1.5 they brought up the artificial intelligence of NPCs and brought cosmetics, this will not surprise anyone. Such things could be easily implemented in the release build of the game. Therefore, it all looks like simple support for the game. But the fact that CDPR does not share information about the upcoming story DLC is extremely bad, but that's another question.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

InboxM
To you that just I have no questions. On the contrary, he correctly stated what went and what did not. It is very pleasant to communicate with adequate people. Although it is often very difficult to control yourself, especially when it comes to your favorite projects, from GTA 5, for example, my ass is still on fire so much that I can’t sit :))

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Lvinomord
And now would you tell me what you liked about the game?
I dare to suggest that only the artistic design of the city.
And I don’t understand what it has to do with GTA 5? If the topic is about KP 2077

A
AleksAleks 20.02.22

10 years of respite

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

InboxM
In short, I like to play games for a long time. That's just a very long time. Hundreds of hours is so, nonsense. I can ride around the city for hours and look stupidly around, examine objects, buildings and suffer all sorts of nonsense. I like to find various secrets in such games and Easter eggs, climb into all sorts of cracks, etc. I like to come home after almost every mission, take a shower, after undressing my character and observe the sleep mode in the game (now there is also a boost for this). In this game, you can live the game , and not just go through it. There is a kind of roleplaying of the character. I like to change tactics between the tank and stealth in clearing towers, read laptops at these points and other gadgets. Recently, by the way, I found an Easter egg in one of them about a corrupt cop named Pulaski (Hello San Andreas) I liked shooting from almost any firearm,especially like shotguns and small submachine guns. the game, I went around in a slight depression for several days - I didn’t want to part with these characters.) I haven’t completely gone through the Cyberpunk storyline yet, although I played 241 hours in Steam. Something like that.although I played 241 hours in Steam. Something like that.although I played 241 hours in Steam. Something like that.