3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 03.11.21 08:45 pm

What do you need to complete the game a second time? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I often see news regarding patches for this game, and players' disputes say "I will return to this game only if there is this and that". But I went through this game completely up and down, and all these patches and additions do not interest me, since this is NOT ENOUGH to again waste my time on re-passing this project. By the way, I liked the game, because if it were otherwise, I would not have spent so many hours on it.
I will write the conditions under which I would again give 300 hours of my life to this game, and you write whether you agree with this or not:

- a normal view from the cockpit, and not like now, when you can see the tidy, roofs of other cars and the sky, damn it! On many cars, you can't see where you are going, where you turn, as if the GG is a dwarf and drowned in the seat.
- the ability to buy apartments and equip them.
- for the city to live on its own, a kind of simulation of life - people go to and from work, there are criminals who walk through muddy areas and gop citizens, there is a police that can drive past you with sirens chasing another car and hide in the distance. Damn, but at least make a city simulation at the level of GTA 5!
- Let the police drive cars, and not so that they stupidly stand along the road as decor. Let there still be other special services such as an ambulance, firefighters, and various agencies for especially dangerous cybercriminals, and so that all this moves and works regardless of the player!
- make public transport and metro so that you can touch it all and see it in action, use it all.
- I don’t argue that the city is cool, but it seems to be home to about 10 million people, and in terms of area, my area seems to be 150 thousand more people. Add some other districts, let there be no tasks, purely for the scale, these districts should be, any streets, typical houses, pedestrians, transport, so that the city is really epic. It seems to me that the same San Francisco from Watch Dog 2 and Liberty City from GTA4 were much more.
- megatowers, these houses in which tens of thousands of people live, they are large, but if you take the same residential complex in real life, there won't be a thousand people there, but it will be visually larger. Add the scale! The houses are bigger, the windows are wider, the floors are higher, the streets are wider! It's like the Assassin Syndicate, where three-story houses seemed larger than some high-rise buildings from similar games.
- to increase the value of money, so that you have to fight for each loan, so that each trunk is a coveted gift and you have to gnaw the earth for it, and barrels from automatic machines on the streets for 30 credits sometimes were the only thing that you can afford.

For me, this seems to be enough to return to this game.
72 Comments
Sort by:
x
xstriiim 07.02.22

Denis G
Painted everything as it really is. Like

E
El_Trolo 07.02.22

Stupidly minus dodik who write offended tablecloths on developers, lol.

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Well, something that is stupid is visible without words) The liquefaction of the brain caused by the prolonged licking of the Polish ass affects.
In fact, everything has been clear with this "game of the decade" for a long time, and this "masterpiece" will be played again only by certified shit eaters. Yes, why is there again, even despite the fact that the plot is bastardly short, less than a third of the players mastered it for the first time. I even envy the rest 2/3, they didn’t come)
If someone liked the plot, I advise you to just watch it in the unsmoked version in Johnny Mnemonic. There, the plot is logical, and the ending is present, and Keanu does not look like a rough-and-tumble boozer. There is no point in wasting another hundred hours on this boring grinder.

E
El_Trolo 07.02.22

Denis G
Blah blah blah, the whining of a schoolboy who didn't get a third-person view and he was offended by the whole world, something indistinct about the plot that "niasilil", stupidly rofl
)

D
Denis G 07.02.22

El_Trolo
I repeat, we already understood that everything is stupid with you. Eat Polish shit and spank to school already)

A
Anderby 07.02.22

Buy it for another platform 🤷🏻‍♂️

A
Alex the One 07.02.22

The game should be replayable, give a different path, a different wagering, open new quest lines, locations that were not previously available during the first playthrough.
Cyberpunk can initially go up and down. Replaying will be akin to madness - the exact repetition of the same action over and over again in the hope of changing the gameplay and wagering.

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Alex the One
Well, it's just not necessary. You can see similar polls on the forums of other games, the same second mass effect. People walked it five, seven times. Not to say that from the change of class there is something radically changing. It's just a good game, you want to play it.
Cyberpunk is like Gulman, you can go through it once for familiarization, get excited, and no longer be able to come up with reasons to force yourself to return. You can try, but this, damn it, is completely uninteresting. It makes sense only for the purpose of finding new content, but it simply does not exist. Even bugs don't care, it's not the biggest problem of the game.

E
El_Trolo 07.02.22

Denis G
What school, uncle, did you decide to merge as smoothly as possible? Another fan of heidromeda will tell me something about shit here, well, krinzh)
Aren't you ashamed yourself? Here I am - I went to the PC with royal ultras + rtx, and you whine something about bugs to me. If your bucket doesn’t pull, then there are bugs from there, you ruined the impression for yourself with your peasant system
xD Just admit that you hate the game because it doesn’t have a third-person view and it’s not getea, as you wetly imagined yourself, and stop disgrace, otherwise you invent all sorts of garbage here to seem smart)

D
Denis G 07.02.22

El_Trolo
Blablabla. It's sad, motherfucker. You work out your drive too boldly.

I
InboxM 14.02.22

Denis G
Esteemed your posts, the good fellow all on business.
On this topic. I don’t know what will make me go back there a second time, but nothing. During the first playthrough, I only went through the plot, and demolished the game, well, it's boring for the life of me.
The maximum of what I was waiting for, a plot addition at the "Blood and Wine" level, but rolled up my lip when I realized that there would be no DLC. I don’t understand the players who have played hundreds of hours in the CP. No matter how sad it is, but the fans will prove the opposite, wait for the grandiose patch 1.5 and Dlc.

L
Lvinomord 14.02.22

What do I need to be back in Night City for the second time? I'm really looking forward to the new patch / dls - it's interesting to see what he / they will bring new to the game, how this world will expand - new locations, quests, characters, clothes and weapons. ride around Night City at night again, meet old characters, run around with new guns or do parkour. A lot of interesting things, considering that I didn’t finish the game. :) I plan to start the game again after the release of the patch.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Lvinomord
As for parkour, did this Night City give up on you? Now it's been a week since they've been parkour in Villedora)
Although Dying Light 2 also came out not the way it was expected. But at least those who did not wait - did not break off. The game is quite decent.

L
Lvinomord 14.02.22

Denis G
I will definitely take DL2, a little later. The first part went well. Now there are still games that need to be finished.

W
WOR4UN 14.02.22

Personally, in order to complete the game a second time, you need to complete the first.

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Denis G
Lvinomord Speaking
of Dying Light, the first part is much better than the second, in many mechanics.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

InboxM
Well, I would not say, for me the second part is a big step forward. And yes, I went through the first one several times, and the second one has already played for more than 40 hours, the plot is completed.

As for KP2077 - well, patch 1.5 has been released, on which we had so much hope. 42 GB is actually a new game. But in fact - they added customization of the Persian and the apartment, plus rental housing in other quarters. That is, what was cut out before the release a year and a half ago. In fact, from significant changes - everything.
They didn't even add NG+, which many riders were waiting for.
So if someone was waiting for a supernextgenpatch that will restart the game and turn it into something intelligible - you can exhale and relax. Another blank came out.
Although compared to the previous "patches" - this is, of course, straight DLC)

C
Coronavirus 20.02.22

Denis G
My greetings :) Well, you're just like a weightlifter - trying to do the third approach to a heavy projectile and still convey common sense in this topic :D
Regarding the new patch 1.5, I can share information - it may come in handy in the argument base.
Downloaded, played 27 minutes. During this time, I caught 6 NPCs stuck in textures, 1 car standing vertically on the road (as if with a bumper on the ground, trunk up), 1 car flying far, far from the collision, 3 disappeared NPCs when I approached them. Well, the last thing, after which I deleted the game again - I picked up Carnage and the shotgun just disappeared, the animation of the hands seemed to "break" and held "air". This is patch 1.5 released one year and three months after the actual game.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Coronavirus
Salute :) Thanks for the info, it saved me 40 gigabytes of traffic, in the event that I suddenly, for some reason I don't understand, would still decide to update this "masterpiece".
Apparently, the Poles decided to make buggy rofls the main feature of their "great game", rightly believing that if there are no bugs that people will get tired of, then no one will play it)

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Denis G
Concerning the size of a patch. There are fixes for a maximum of 5 gigabytes. Its size is this, because the changes are in different archives. The same archives contain textures, 3D models and other large assets. Scripts are responsible for changes related to rebalancing, artificial intelligence, and this is text. Does it really weigh 40 gigs? No, of course. If the thought is correctly understood why such a volume is large, consider that the game has been re-downloaded. And the sectarians, seeing the size of the patch, think that there are large-scale changes.
By the way, the patch downgraded the optimization, but as always: