3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 03.11.21 08:45 pm

What do you need to complete the game a second time? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I often see news regarding patches for this game, and players' disputes say "I will return to this game only if there is this and that". But I went through this game completely up and down, and all these patches and additions do not interest me, since this is NOT ENOUGH to again waste my time on re-passing this project. By the way, I liked the game, because if it were otherwise, I would not have spent so many hours on it.
I will write the conditions under which I would again give 300 hours of my life to this game, and you write whether you agree with this or not:

- a normal view from the cockpit, and not like now, when you can see the tidy, roofs of other cars and the sky, damn it! On many cars, you can't see where you are going, where you turn, as if the GG is a dwarf and drowned in the seat.
- the ability to buy apartments and equip them.
- for the city to live on its own, a kind of simulation of life - people go to and from work, there are criminals who walk through muddy areas and gop citizens, there is a police that can drive past you with sirens chasing another car and hide in the distance. Damn, but at least make a city simulation at the level of GTA 5!
- Let the police drive cars, and not so that they stupidly stand along the road as decor. Let there still be other special services such as an ambulance, firefighters, and various agencies for especially dangerous cybercriminals, and so that all this moves and works regardless of the player!
- make public transport and metro so that you can touch it all and see it in action, use it all.
- I don’t argue that the city is cool, but it seems to be home to about 10 million people, and in terms of area, my area seems to be 150 thousand more people. Add some other districts, let there be no tasks, purely for the scale, these districts should be, any streets, typical houses, pedestrians, transport, so that the city is really epic. It seems to me that the same San Francisco from Watch Dog 2 and Liberty City from GTA4 were much more.
- megatowers, these houses in which tens of thousands of people live, they are large, but if you take the same residential complex in real life, there won't be a thousand people there, but it will be visually larger. Add the scale! The houses are bigger, the windows are wider, the floors are higher, the streets are wider! It's like the Assassin Syndicate, where three-story houses seemed larger than some high-rise buildings from similar games.
- to increase the value of money, so that you have to fight for each loan, so that each trunk is a coveted gift and you have to gnaw the earth for it, and barrels from automatic machines on the streets for 30 credits sometimes were the only thing that you can afford.

For me, this seems to be enough to return to this game.
72 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 20.02.22

Lvinomord A
purely subjective opinion and nothing more. Similar features, like clearing towers, are implemented in many games, hello Ubisoft. It's stupid to take your character under the shower and look at it for hours, it's incomprehensible that this is a complete out because there is zero interactivity in the game.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

InboxM
What I didn't like in the game - 1. Radio.
Literally a couple of songs are nothing, the rest is pure cacophony
2. Russian Voice acting - there are cool voiced characters, but there are just hacky ones, for example, the main character is terrible. It cuts the ear.
3. Disgusting red color of the interface - it's frankly pulling to puke. I want, like in the same Fallout 4, to completely change the entire color of the interface.
4. A lot of little things are missing from a flashlight, for example, to the unremoved panties of the main character.;)
5. The implementation of a local PDA / smartphone is simply terrible: SMS, calls, submenus, etc Very bad.
6.There are annoying bugs - for example, often the weapon shoots itself...
InboxM
I don't play Ubisoft games - the only thing I learned from them is Watch Dogs. Well, a little Farcry 3 and 5.
InboxM
As for GTA 5, I'm talking about emotional inadequacies. then, then it may look biased and, accordingly, incorrect.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord
To say that you can "live" the game and not go through the game, which did not even bring a sandbox - well, such a thing ... You
can live games from Besedka. In the same Skyrim, you can score on the main quest, build yourself a house, get married, furnish it with booze and sour, build a career as a hired warrior, study at the academy of magic, become an archmage, explore ancient dungeons, hunt dragons or vampires, become a vampire and hunt on vampire hunters, become a werewolf and hunt both, grow your own garden, earn money by hunting and blacksmithing, improve your thief skills by working for the thieves guild, get caught on this and go to jail. And a hell of a lot more. And that's just without mods.
In Fallout 4, you may not even think about quests at all, while doing the restoration of the Commonwealth.

What to do between quests in Cyberpunk? Run into a wall?

NPCs don't live here, even in scripts. There are no game situations in the game, except for scripted skirmishes in the same places. There are no side activities in the game at all. Even when you go to a bar, you can't sit down at the bar and have a drink.
In terms of immersion, this crooked joker sucks even in GTA San Andreas in 2004, where there were an order of magnitude more activities in the open world.)
Well, if you are so attached to those doodles that are called characters in Cyberpunk (Jackie doesn’t count, he was really good), and have not yet gone through the plot - then a surprise awaits you) Because of which it is not a fact that you want to go through the second time.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
I won’t say anything about Skyrim, the game started for me and I agree with what you wrote. But Fall 4 ... I don’t know me. In Skyrim, at least lore was worth something. buggy cursor. What in Skyria, what in Phall infuriated ... Completely arch-delusional plot, inexpressive, crumpled pre-war start of the game, disgusting NPC animations, ghouls of which were stretched with one texture, quests in style - before the war there was my favorite library, and now there a whole bunch of super mutants - go purge that library! This finished Preston Garvey with his settlers. A construction mode that I personally didn’t need at all, but I used it so as not to run away and kill these raiders 1,000,000 times ... Locations where the same enemies spawn! In the same amount! Chinese submarine,

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord
How do bugs and soap relate to the wealth of the world? Arbor has always had bugs, mainly due to the complex quest structure in the open world. When changes related to the completion of some quests begin to block some other quests and activities. This is a drawback, but again, it is caused by the fact that the world is complex, and it is really interesting and interactive. And not a fucking dummy, in which the NPC, issuing the quest, only spawns during this quest, so that later it will dissolve in the air behind you. Technical bugs, let alone crashes, I almost never had. If only some mod started to fail.
And I will repeat again. Quests are definitely not the strongest part of the fourth folych. They are there because they should be. The main feature of the fourth folych is the world and the sandbox. The world is interesting to explore, there is always something to do in it. Some players build entire cities there. And each location, each building - they are interesting to explore, they are unique, and for the most part they tell some kind of story.
And not just stupidly poked boxes that you can’t even go into)

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
Well, the world or the locations in Phall are just interesting to explore only once and for the first time, because in the same locations the same enemies will spawn over time! There will never be other opponents in principle at the locations. I saw this only in the Call Pripyat, and even there it’s rather crooked and poorly done. There’s no point in vacuuming the same location twice, unless you need to go there 100 times again on the quest. And I’ll tell you a little secret - in Kiber it’s just up to **** open spaces. Houses, locations, elevators, corridors, etc. They are naturally mostly empty and the maximum that you can find there is an Easter egg or loot, But they are. And here is also a little secret - in GTA 5, for example, except for one location ( this is a police station) and there are NO open spaces at all (except for the house of the main heroes) Cool, cho. This is a game from those who know how to make open worlds 10 out of 10.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord
No, it's not.
In closed locations - yes, the spawn is generally fixed, albeit leveled.
Within the global map - the situation is different, you never know who you will meet on the way. Or who will meet whom in principle - situations when one group fights with another, simply because their routes crossed - there are a lot of folych everywhere.
Because, I repeat, in games, gazebos are a world, and NPCs are NPCs, not models that despawn when you turn your head, and all "shootouts" are hard-coded on the map, and where the same wood-burning bots will shoot each other friend every time you pass by.
In Skyrim or Fallout, you can meet one NPC in a city, then meet him in another settlement, and then run into him somewhere in the wastelands in between.
Vacuuming the same location twice really makes no sense, and it would be stupid if it were. But the joke is that in Kibera there is no point in vacuuming the location for the first time either. There is nothing of value there, only one worthless leveled shit, which is absolutely the same in any location, whether in a bandit den, in a residential building, or in a garbage dump. And its value tends to absolute zero. As well as stupid notes, which are not interesting to read to the point of vomiting.
In the same folych, almost every location is unique in its own way, there is a story behind it, and not only in numerous notes, but also in the way it is furnished and in its atmosphere. The premises occupied by the mutants are filled with scraps and pieces of meat in abundance, at the brewery you can always get hold of a cache of booze, and in some pharmacy you can find the corpse of a junkie holding a pack of chemistry, which he threw himself. And almost always you can find something that will reward you for your search - a baby doll or a magazine that will increase your stats, give new abilities or open new blueprints.
In punk, I repeat, in all the empty houses you will find only grub and garbage. There is no point in exploring any locations here at all. Yes, there are not so many of them, which has already been written about. It is impossible and unnecessary to enter almost every house, as in gazebo games.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
I agree that in Kibera it also makes no sense to return to the location in which you completed the quest or some kind of activity. I collected it and left. As for Fall, no. You run into skirmishes in specific places, here the devils are again fighting with the Minutemen in the same small parking lot with a house, here all the same super mutants are fighting again in the same house with the same Diamond City guards .... For example, there is a location with a radioactive place, there is a house and two corpses, flies fly around. Every time I passed by this place, I was surprised by one settler who constantly spawned on a destroyed bridge and constantly died in battle with these flies. There are a million such examples, (the only thing that the same rusty devils could be found randomly). they turn around and go back, sit on a chair and drink water from a glass, and then they all spawn in a bunch on the roof of your house. And this action is repeated many times. I do not argue that there is no such thing in Kibera. They don't go anywhere at all, but that doesn't bother me. As for petty stories, I agree, for example, a ghoul father who collected roboponies and lost his family in a nuclear war, or a factory manager who killed his secretary with a pen and then hid the body, I really liked it, but there are almost the same stories in cyber, so 50/50.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord
Well, in this, actually, the difference is huge, especially in terms of how the world feels.
There are living worlds, like a gazebo, where NPCs, even if they spawn at some starting points, but at the same time imitate life, do something, move around, and most of the scenes with their participation are the result of a combination of game circumstances, and not hard scripts. Like why are the Minutemen fighting the Raiders here? Scripts? No. It's just that two patrols from hostile factions crossed paths at that point.
There are semi-alive worlds, like biovar ones, where NPCs, although they are screwed to the floor, still try to create an atmosphere through scripts.
And there are completely cardboard ones, like in Cyberpunk, where the difference between an existing and non-existent NPC is in one turn of the camera. And it stops any attempts to perceive this "world" as something serious and immersive. And how you can "experience" in it - I don’t understand at all when there are normal sandboxes.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
I won’t argue here, I’m not familiar with the work of Biovars, but it seems to me that it strongly resembles, say, the same one, Call of Pripyat. than in games from Arbors, and oddly enough, this doesn’t bother anyone and doesn’t catch your eye. On the contrary. Only in the same RDR 2, NPCs learned to undress and go to bed ..

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lvinomord
Well, no one tries to "live" in these games. At best, you can have fun there. I still remember how in San Andreas they arranged road fights with showdowns with local plague carriers, where first bits and shovels were used, and then C4 and RPGs. Which eventually ended in such a sickly police chase. Stupid? Yes. Immersive? No, but who rows. Fun? Of course, for the sake of this, it was started.
Unfortunately, cyberpunk is deprived of even such fun. When trying to arrange fun, it turns out that, firstly, the local stupid bots refuse to amuse, and secondly, the sleeping cops turn the entire disco into a terribly crooked jester.
As a result, the game does not go to serious soup, like some kind of gazebo project, because of the puppetry of the surrounding world, which kills immersiveness. And it is not suitable as a frivolous GTA-style entertainment, because it mows down under serious cabbage soup, with a certain success.
Therefore, I repeat, the most fun thing to do in the CP between quests is to run into the wall.

L
Lvinomord 20.02.22

Denis G
It is clear that there is no dispute about tastes, and to each his own, but I can say that the fun and intoxication of the 5th part was one of my personal serious minuses for the game. Therefore, for me, GTA 4 in terms of serious cabbage soup is much closer.
Denis G
By the way, in the same Sanych and 4, I normally lived like that. The main thing is to behave in the game, as in life and not to do what is impossible... To restrain myself. In this I got a special buzz. Well, as they say, each jerks off as he wants)