3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth reals 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Dark Messiah of Might Magic ...

So, this is one of the most anticipated RPGs - along with TES 4 and Gothic 3 ... what we have:
1. Great graphics and special effects (SOURCE engine)
2. Great physics (HAVOK, no less than 2nd)
3. Great gameplay (judging by the videos)
4.Interactive environment ...

RPG from the first person, in the popular universe, with one of the best graphics and physics engines ...
122 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 06.11.21

no matter whoever says, but the Assassin is done just great, the animation of hands and blows is a miracle: mrgreen:

O
OkaRin 06.11.21

I'm awesomely waiting! Oblivion is worn out, boring creature.
Waiting for a revolutionary gameplay from the Messiah: crazy:.

* Olessia * 06.11.21

I don't think there will be a revolution ... FPS with the use of magic have been around for a long time, but you can't build gameplay on physics alone (which also doesn't shine with novelty).
I want a sequel to Might and Magic: sad:

Y
YO_360 06.11.21

and on what it comes out

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

PC

Y
YO_360 06.11.21

hmm, upgrade vpadlu, well, nothing.

M
Morbin 06.11.21

Um, well, I don’t know, when the first time I watched the video I was delighted, and then, well, it’s not so, with the entourage, it’s okay, but with the interactivity ... it looks like everything will really be scripted. This physics is all seen in the second half, so nothing new. But if they do everything as promised, I will not regret money for the license)

m
mowgli 06.11.21

I'm looking forward to the videos, everything is very supportive. Someone here talked about the lack of interactivity? where did you see this, my friend? according to the latest videos, the interactivity is there. The wait is no longer very long - the release date is, like, September 26 off. site. One thing saddens, for September a lot of high-profile expected titles have been announced (Gothic3, NWN2, Dark Messiah, and something else) where to get the time for everything? :)

* Olessia * 06.11.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] I'm looking forward to the videos, everything is very supportive. Someone here talked about the lack of interactivity? where did you see this, my friend? according to the latest videos, the interactivity is there. The wait is no longer very long - the release date is, like, September 26 off. site. One thing saddens, for September a lot of high-profile expected titles have been announced (Gothic3, NWN2, Dark Messiah, and something else) where to get the time for everything? :) [/ quote]
And you buy in turn, according to priorities. For me personally, apart from Gothic 3, not a single declared RPG title has yet turned up.

S
Stalk_er 06.11.21

The game will not be very much, worse than the great series of mm games (I just put it in comparison with mmKami, mm6 â„–1) It will be slightly higher than the norm or slightly lower than the norm.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

The only thing I remember about this game is that legendary death of a slipped orc from the video :)

M
Morbin 06.11.21

[b] Mowgli [/ b], Well, in fact, it's hard to see interactivity on the videos, they showed what they wanted, but how much I watched these videos, even I doubt very much that everything will be so rosy.

* Olessia * 06.11.21

[b] Stalk_er [/ b], it is better to compare this game not with the MM series, but with the same offshoots as Crusaders of Might and Magic, because these games have nothing in common except the brand with the M&M series. And M&M 6 is generally the best.

Yesterday I watched the video: the impression was a continuous, sluggishly reacting monsters. With the Cyclops in general atas - it was just that he could not get into the eye or what? It is imperative to cut some rope in order to hit him with beams, so that he bends down to hit him in the eye ... In short, everything has already been decided for us again.
One thing pleased: only on PC: lol:

S
Stalk_er 06.11.21

I have seen two or three screenshots, I heard that this is a continuation (like) well, I understand what they will do as heroes5, and the old game will return, and then Crusaders of Might and Magic ...
(CMM was a good thing ..., after vinam, just right)

Yesterday I watched the video: the impression was a continuous, sluggishly reacting monsters. With the Cyclops in general atas - it was just that he could not get into the eye or what? It is imperative to cut some rope in order to hit him with beams, so that he bends down to hit him in the eye ... In short, everything has already been decided for us again.
One thing

made me happy: only on PC WAITING! ... Who is with Me ...?

S
Sasha @ FOX 06.11.21

[Quote] WAIT! ... Who is with Me ...? [/
Quote ] Stop it! :): wink:

[quote] Yesterday I watched the video: the impression is a continuous, sluggishly reacting monsters. With the Cyclops in general atas - it was just that he could not get into the eye or what? It is imperative to cut some rope in order to hit him with beams, so that he bends down to hit him in the eye ... In short, everything has already been decided for us again. [/ quote]
What didn't you like? : shock: For me, so everything is JUST UBER! : mrgreen:
After all, you are not asked to do just that! You have so many opportunities! : shock:
And you don't have to knock down the logs! : lol:
After seeing how all this is done, you can go and immediately sit under a stone! : razz: and in the eye! : mrgreen:
Or maybe it is not the only way to kill him! : shock:
Maybe you can just burn it with magic for three hours, and it will die: twisted:: roll: ...
So do not draw conclusions from one video! (Although I already made it for myself-WAIT !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!: D)

F
Frost-sama 06.11.21

oh and where are the roles? show me the video T_T

D
DEEP 06.11.21

Judging by the videos, the game will be cool, the animation of the hands is something I have not seen before in more than one game. Some spells are healthy, for example, in one of the rollers, the orc was reduced and crushed with a foot, or the floor froze where the orcs slipped together.

But the release was postponed until mid-October :(.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

DEEP, hello to Duke Newkem, who also crushes enemies with his foot by reducing them in advance ...

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "Frost-sama"] oh and where are the roles? show me the video T_T [/ quote]
Yes, they [url = http: //www.ag.ru/files/videos/dark_messiah_of_might_and_magic/p1/#17714] are dofiga! [/ url]

S
Sasha @ FOX 06.11.21

[quote name = "DEEP"]
But the release was postponed until mid-October :(. [/ quote]

What?: lol::?
Lol! What are you?!?
[b] Official release on September 26th. [/ b]

Also it is said that in our mother Rushshe (then bish in Russia) the game will appear simultaneously with the world release.Well,
maybe if not exactly on September 26, then in early October there will be dustCTs on the shelves of all stores.