3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth reals 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Dark Messiah of Might Magic ...

So, this is one of the most anticipated RPGs - along with TES 4 and Gothic 3 ... what we have:
1. Great graphics and special effects (SOURCE engine)
2. Great physics (HAVOK, no less than 2nd)
3. Great gameplay (judging by the videos)
4.Interactive environment ...

RPG from the first person, in the popular universe, with one of the best graphics and physics engines ...
122 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maximiliano 06.11.21

And how to download there? What I press ... I pressed the GO 50 times and still ....

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Tin speed ...... download I will be a year.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

Someone feels awfully tight with English. :-D

M
Maximiliano 06.11.21

apparently someone who is me ?? : lol:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 28 minutes 32 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

So what? My speed is 10 !!! Okay, I'll be pumping at this speed for 1 day and for about 17 hours .......: shock:

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

I have a confident 200 kb / s now. one more hour. in the speed of its own provider.

D
DEEP 06.11.21

Yes, the weight of the demo, unprecedented like demos of such weight has not yet been.
But judging by it, the demo will not be short and it seems that even the style will be given to choose.

N
Nameless 06.11.21

It weighs a lot. I hope the map will be big at least.
Tomorrow I will definitely download this demo. I'd like to see it very much.

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

Wow ... 1.4 giga: shock:. Who downloads unsubscribe is it worth downloading at all or not. Something is really too much.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

1.4 giga - 20 minutes of play :-D but it's worth it. these were the nada fights to do in Oblivion. I hope they will be like that in the next full-fledged might & magic.

* Olessia * 06.11.21

After the death of Game.exe I don't even know where to get the demos. : cry:
People who buy Igromania vyakie, if they put it on a disk, tell me in which magazine and number, pliz. And then I have the Internet at work, although fast, but far from free 1.4 giga download ...

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] I hope they will be like that in the next full might & magic. [/ Quote]
I really hope that the next series Might & Magic at least will be.

Offtopic: why did Dark Messiah of Might & Magic go to RPG / Quest?

M
Maximiliano 06.11.21

How was this stuffed? This is a first person RPG / Action type ...

D
Delfin 06.11.21

Well, what is there for the demo, share your impressions !!

* Olessia * 06.11.21

[b] Maximiliano [/ b], so far, judging by the videos, pure action with the use of magic. Who else remembers Clive Barker's Undying?

T
Toonique 06.11.21

Saw the video on the disc of the country of games for August-SUPER! I hope my computer can handle it. Although HL2 pulled to max, it means that it will pull too! : razz:

M
Maximiliano 06.11.21

[b] * Olessia * [/ b], with the same success I said: RPG / Action from the first person. There RPG elements ... development, etc.
[b] CyHDyK [/ b], My speed also became 200 ... though it is higher, then lower .. but it shows that I will download for 1 hour ... but not 20 minutes

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

Well, at the very beginning I had 500-600, then it began to fall quickly.

yyg I saw their RPG elements - garbage, pure action.

M
Maximiliano 06.11.21

Strange ... they said that it would be an RPG but from the first person ... the bastards lied :?

m
mowgli 06.11.21

ahh, I missed the demo output ???? * ran to download *: D

j
just for fun 06.11.21

[quote name = "Maximiliano"] Strange ... they said that it would be an RPG but from the first person ... the bastards lied:? [/ quote]
They never said that. The game has [b] elements [/ b] RPG, but it's action

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "just for fun"] [quote name = "Maximiliano"] Strange ... they said that it would be an RPG but from the first person ... the bastards lied:? [/ quote]
They never said that. The game has [b] elements [/ b] RPG, but this is an action [/ quote]

Strange, but I was also sure that it would be an Action / RPG, and not an action "with some kind of" RPG elements :(

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

The demo is ugly short for its size. It's scary to imagine the size of the full version. But I liked it. Nice graphics, addictive gameplay. I will definitely play the full version.