3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth reals 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Dark Messiah of Might Magic ...

So, this is one of the most anticipated RPGs - along with TES 4 and Gothic 3 ... what we have:
1. Great graphics and special effects (SOURCE engine)
2. Great physics (HAVOK, no less than 2nd)
3. Great gameplay (judging by the videos)
4.Interactive environment ...

RPG from the first person, in the popular universe, with one of the best graphics and physics engines ...
122 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

How's the fight?

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], I liked it. Terribly reminiscent of Oblivion - the left mouse button is a weak blow, we hold it down - a strong one. Right block respectively. On "F" the hero wets his foot (it helps a lot when the enemy, near the cliff, stands with his back to you). We can pick up everything that comes to hand - barrels, jugs and other garbage (as in HL2) and throw it at enemies. Sometimes it is easier to destroy the enemy by breaking the support of some thread there on the balcony. I also liked the interactivity, well, for example, we can light arrows by the fire (like in king kong), push the enemy on thorns, etc.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

the fight is decent. I really want a block like in kondemneda.

j
just for fun 06.11.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], so there is like a block (judging by the video from E3): roll:

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Thanks for the answers)
And the block must be a counter_punch, therefore, too))
And who has already done knocking the sword out of the opponent's hands? Was your belly ripped open? Chopped off the heads?

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

[quote name = "just for fun"] [b] CyHDyK [/ b], so there is a kind of block (judging by the video from E3): roll: [/ quote]
damn it just squeezed the block and the block is still there until you release the button. and in kondemneda it is necessary to press the block of cadavers to beat you.
Molodnyak's stomach ripped open. I chopped off their heads. most of all it was pleasant to set on fire.

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

Yes, there is a block, I wrote on it. [b] CyHDyK [/ b] means the block is named as in Condemned.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Ahh, then it's clear)
RiPak came out [url = http: //www.ag.ru/files/demos/dark_messiah_of_might_and_magic] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/dark_messi ... _and_magic [/ url]

System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows® XP
Processor: AMD Athlon ™, Pentium® 2.2 GHz (3 GHz recommended)
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Video Card: 128 MB DirectX® 9-compatible video card (256MB recommended)
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9 or higher
Hard Drive Space: 3 GB free
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard
Supported Video Cards:
NVIDIA® GeForce ™ FX /
6/7 families ATI® Radeon ™ 9 / X families

Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. (which is not entirely true, I myself play on a laptop with a
GF7400 Go card (256mb + 256mb)

J
John Davis 06.11.21

** specifically set foot, please delete **

Y
YO_360 06.11.21

Is there a full game already?

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

[b] John Davis [/ b], installed or what?

* Olessia * 06.11.21

So who's already playing the demo? Do you have RPG elements?

S
Sasha @ FOX 06.11.21

Tin! The Russian server is overloaded by 100 (!)%: Scare:: scare:
Well, I'll try to download the thread from England from ....: roll:: wink:

S
Spriggan 06.11.21

played the demo - super! Almost a tonne and a half demo, but it's worth it. Passed about 5 times, in general, so far I only think about this game.

d
doom4ik 06.11.21

Guys, did someone find a demo in the waix? Share the link in a personal: sad: I

found and posted everything (there is a Russian): [url = http: //uagames.kiev.ua/index.php? Name = Files & op = view_file & lid = 184] HERE [/ url]

S
Spriggan 06.11.21

[b] * Olessia * [/ b],
[quote]
RPG elements?
[/ quote]
if pumping can be called an RPG element, then yes.
role-playing is out of the question.

K
Kefka 06.11.21

Bld, AG's good speed ... I already regretted that I was led by this repack, through the bit-trend one and a half gigabytes would have merged faster.

S
Spriggan 06.11.21

[b] Kefka [/ b],
downloading anything from the Internet is generally a bad job

F
Frost-sama 06.11.21

yyyyyyy !!!
Super super!!! : love:
fell in love with this game, and how he managed with the daggers * _ *
shorter than the usual 3D shooter with RPG pumping at the minimum, defense skill, attacks, magic, Rogovskie things, such as reducing the audibility of steps, etc.
Graphically very beautiful * _ * I liked the water very much, glare, moths and a lot of little things))) We
made a peculiarity of the eyes, that is, addiction, when you go from light rooms into dark ones, then the eyes gradually get used to the darkness and it becomes visible. And vice versa, coming out of the darkness is hard to see.
Used a sword, club, daguery: love: and a bow. Eyes of night vision and fireball =)
There is a branch of pumping both for battalion skills and magic.
The corpses can be hidden or beaten further) You can come up from behind and kick into the abyss or pit. Sometimes there are thorns on the walls, on which you can kick and nail mobs to them. They behave quite advanced, run away, hide or attack several at once.
You can use premets at hand, for example, nail it down with a box. You can climb the chain, swim, you can jump =)) And when you have your back, the speed is halved = _ =
We were given very little to run, about 10 minutes (((

S
Spriggan 06.11.21

[b] Frost-sama [/ b], [quote]
They gave me very little to run, about 10 minutes (((
[/ quote]
hmm ... I went through the study of all locations in about half an hour
[quote]
There is a branch of pumping as for battalion skills and magic.
[/ quote] it
's very bad that in deme it is cut