3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Area 51

Has anyone already seen Area 51 on sale? they are already selling in Europe ...
95 Comments
Sort by:
E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

Duc the latest whql forceware. I also tried it at 61.78 - the same crap.

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

What about directX 9.0c?

E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

Ayakzhezh. Only with the version of firewood lied - 66.93. Apparently once for some reason I did a rollback and forgot.

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

So already like 70-some version of firewood is.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

It's all a matter of time. Vaughn in PoP2, also on Radion9200, at the highest level of special effects, textures were buggy (where there should have been a reflection of wet tiles, there were gray pieces without texture), so nothing, they released a new version of Catalyst and everything fell into place, even the game is quicker to go start): wink:

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

That is why there are consoles, so that nothing is buggy and does not slow down.

B
Brandir 06.11.21

And it does not slow down at all for me! What is there to slow down when the graphics are not great? Possibly glitches? : upset:

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

I, too, does not slow down anything (on the box), and there are no glitches with graphics :)

X
XIII 06.11.21

But I have a question - I saw a video review of the Area51 igruhi, but it did not at all look like the shooter that this one is, rather it was a PRG with RTS elements (something like Fallout). Do I have glitches or what?
[offtopic] The answer is that I really don't have glitches: wink: [/ offtopic]

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

Have you confused anything? Was it a Restricted Area?

a
aladdin 06.11.21

awesome game! such a sickly sickly with liters of blood on the walls ... especially when you wet monsters in the dark with a flashlight - straight doom reminds you of something ... I'm happy))) graphics are at a height

B
Bill kutaragi 06.11.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] awesome game! such a sickly sickly with liters of blood on the walls ... especially when you kill monsters in the dark with a flashlight - straight doom reminds you of something ... I'm happy))) graphics at a height [/ quote]

And this is the right answer! : agree:

a
aladdin 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bill Kutaragi"] And Manson's voice is just a song. [/ quote]

And who is he voicing there? I don’t understand something ...

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Bill Kutaragi"] And Manson's voice is just a song. [/ quote]

And who is he voicing there? I didn't understand something ... [/ quote] Corpses: D Well, you play, then you will understand: wink:

a
aladdin 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] [quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Bill Kutaragi"] And Manson's voice is just a song. [/ quote]

And who is he voicing there? I don’t understand something ... [/ quote] Corpses: D Well, you play, then you will understand: wink: [/ quote]

well, I'm playing ... until I got to the place where all my partners were devoured ... I just didn’t a fan of Manson, so I don't know his voice ... it's just interesting to know who he voices there ...

X
XIII 06.11.21

[quote] well, I'm playing ... until I got to the place where all my partners were devoured ... I'm just not a fan of Manson, so I don't know his voice ... it's just interesting to know who he voices there ... [/ quote]
As far as I know from the news there will then be some kind of extraterrestrial help you - here it is Manson and voiced: |
And a little more about the gameplay, someone can say, I think not to take atoms: stupid:

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

the couple, I don't know directly ... I did not see anything special in the PC version ... the graphics are far from D3, i.e. middling, gameplay ... yes, I didn’t catch it - an ordinary shooter ... in monster mode, the time was a little slow, but from the possibilities so far I saw a blow with one hand and letting some crap out of my hands ... why the flow of enthusiastic reviews on PS2 ?

m
max-max 06.11.21

Yes, there is a graph for PS2-complete plague!

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

I correctly understood: that, INTO for ZY2 is a complete plague, for a PC - average? ; )))

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[Quote name = "NarayanCat"] I correctly understood: what is a complete plague for ZY2, for a PC - average? ; ))) [/ quote]
Yes, it's just one of the few shooters for ZY2: gigi:

[offtopic] Signature cool, finally 8) [/ offtopic]