3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Area 51

Has anyone already seen Area 51 on sale? they are already selling in Europe ...
95 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackrain 06.11.21

[url] http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3138109 [/ url]

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "blackrain"] [url] http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3138109 [/ url] [/ quote] Great thing. I already had time to play Helicopter Fuck, now I'm looking for Sex & Rockets: D

m
max-max 06.11.21

And david stsu? And swinging M? Yat :)

t
the end 06.11.21

I don’t know, I read about the game, the score is 4, they say the project is not very good, but it’s great that you can turn into a mutant. :)

O
Observer 06.11.21

Guys, I need your help. In short, I got to some alien (like the Boss), who lets balls in the screensaver before the battle, and they turn into soldiers. Well ... what to do there)? and twig, as luck would have it, lives are few)

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "Observer"] Guys, I need your help. In short, I got to some alien (like the Boss), who lets balls into the screensaver before the battle, and they turn into soldiers. Well ... What to do there) ? I wet them, and they are all twig and twig, as luck would have it, lives are few) [/ quote] The main thing here is speed. I hope you took full health and replenished ammunition at the level before it. As soon as you take the elevator and the fight begins. Switch to mutant mode and urinate soldiers, then throw all the grenades that are at the alien, and then finish him off from the alien machine gun, if you do everything quickly, he will only have time to spawn part of the second batch of soldiers, which I think you can easily soak. By the way, further such aliens will go two by two;)

O
Observer 06.11.21

Thank you very much! I will try)

D
DOOM III 06.11.21

People what game engine is used in the game?

X
XIII 06.11.21

So what are the main features of the project ??? In mutations, in guns (by the way, what are they)? ..

B
Brandir 06.11.21

Cannons are nothing special, but some types of cannons can be taken in two hands. : fight:

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

yeah, and such a mess - you can't reload when there are two guns ...

X
XIII 06.11.21

Yes, you tell me plainly what kind of guns there are (list) and, if possible, then abilities: wink:

D
Digger 06.11.21

Hmmm ... people, since Sonya recently noticed such a thing. Sens differs: clever: I mean, no matter how it tunes, either always buzzing, or ass. :) For example, the timesplitter3 is awesome, I almost played on a mouse (and my friends said), and passed in one breath. But in kilzone IN GENERAL ASS :(: dn: As you did not torture the sense of figs, you will be outlined. Therefore, I threw it out. The area is also crappy :( And the mouse can not be connected somehow and will they work with it ???: confused:

a
aladdin 06.11.21

stuck on the basis of foreigners ... tell me what to do.
this is where I come to them on a trolley and there are only 2 rooms, and in one 2 guns stand and wet everything ...

s
shizik 06.11.21

Hey!! Can you tell me if it is possible to run AREA 51 on Geforce 4 mx 440!
if yes, how !!! these firewood already got me !!! which video is better to take 6600 GT or X800?

B
Br.Des 06.11.21

For video cards, write to the "Hardware / Software" section.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "shizik"] Hi !! Can you tell me if it is possible to run AREA 51 on Geforce 4 mx 440!
if yes, how !!! these firewood already got me !!! what vidik better to take 6600 GT or X800? [/ quote]
I did THIS ... In vain, as it turned out later. The floor of the objects is white, the brakes are worse than the 3rd Duma

s
shizik 06.11.21

so I did !!! the game seems to be worthwhile, but the video is shit!
did you imitate shaders?

a
aladdin 06.11.21

can anyone answer the question on the passage of the game?! or here iron should be discussed ???

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "shizik"] so I did !!! the game seems to be worthwhile, but the video is shit!
did you imitate shaders? [/ quote]
A devoted fighter of the army of Nvidia MX 4. You did not emulate shaders, although there is a 3-d analyzer, too lazy to mess around. I have another task - to take Brothers in Arms by storm, don't rush the bastard, I've tried everything, here the bastards are jirboxofts, they pushed the shaders. And in the hunt how to play (sorriza offtopic)