3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strange 06.11.21 06:35 pm

The chronicles of Riddick

Who is the thread gamal? - I took it and installed it here yesterday, so this toy made me very happy - the graph is no worse than in D3, and the character models of sales are probably even better, good interactivity, a rather clever AI, and it seems like a good plot, in general I advise you to take a look .. ...
90 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Are there any levels other than the prison? [/ quote]
All the action takes place in the prison. But the prison is big - there are offices and residential quarters for the local "elite" and mines, and so on.
A variety of locations is present.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

He went on, the shaman gave him super vision for free, so in the film he cheated that girl, but that's why?

B
Borman 06.11.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] I went on, the shaman gave him super vision for free, so in the film he cheated that girl, but that's why? [/ quote]
Did the shaman give it? In my opinion it was different. He almost strangled this shaman after he had a night vision. There were some visions, voices, etc.
By the way, he had better eyesight in the cinema.

By the way, if anyone has a glitch in zone 17 - it's impossible to fight in the ring, I can give you a recipe ...

R
Ripper 06.11.21

People, please!

I have some kind of rubbish: when I start the game, it gives the error "Error while initializing the application (0x0150002)". What to do? Has anyone had anything like that? Game on 2 CDs. I put both versions (Russian and English), one garbage ... :(

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Borman give me a recipe :)
That which should be delivered?

B
Borman 06.11.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Borman give me a recipe :)
Why should you put anglication ? [/ quote]
Right ...: D

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

But as?

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

But when I jump onto the roof of the elevator, and then it, there are a lot of dudes, and I have no normal weapons, should I kill everybody?)

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Well, I took the bomb, jumped on the car, the guards stopped it, what next? Is the end near?

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Passed, super-duper toy, at the level of Farkrai and better thought :)

E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

Cool igruha. After HL2 I thought I would not be able to return to the narrow corridors soon, but no. :) Except that the bomb quest seemed a little too long. And on the go, a grip from the back for good luck is obtained - also do not eat gut. Otherwise, I liked everything, with the exception of minor flaws.
Yes, how to get back from the mines to Tower 17? And then the quests with lost points, a list of rats and something else remained unfulfilled for me.
And further. There is a voice from everywhere, saying that Riddick is 3 times faster than Doom. Something I didn't really see. It happens out of the blue in the slideshow turns (~ 7 fps). I don't remember Doom3 doing that. :?

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

yes no, all the same, faster, with equal settings, the riddick just flew, in comparison with the doom, but the graphics are cooler :)

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

[b] 2 EQA Rif [/ b]

[i] Except that the quest with the bomb seemed a
little too long [/ i] I also got tired of walking back and forth :). The rest - is passed in one breath. Good game. Not a masterpiece and ideal, but a very good one.

And I don't know why it slows down. I probably never had below 50-60 FPS (built-in counter). Only if soft shadows are enabled: gigi :.

E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

[Quote] And I don't know why it slows down. I probably never had below 50-60 FPS (built-in counter). [/ quote]
Well, you, go, and in the Duma had the same figures. :)

C
Cain 06.11.21

Well, I've heard enough about graphics, but it turns out that nothing of the kind.
tiny levels, empty corridors, the physics engine does not allow you to shoot cans (how can this be?! :)), from the character models - only the vin diesel itself came out decent, self-shadowing drives (why was it not brought to mind in Duma3 and just although this feature is also buggy in riddick, shadows are constantly flickering)
Shl the heads, by the way, are also octagonal :)
ZZY - and the game itself is nothing, clinging, but not HL2 or DUM3, of course, unless Far-Kraya will be more interesting ...

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

DOOM3 also has self-shadowing, EMNIP.

C
Cain 06.11.21

[quote name = "Enemy First"] DOOM3 also has self-shadowing, EMNIP. [/ quote]
I wrote this

1paradox 06.11.21

Passed Riddick, that I can say, - the game has pleased and ported successfully: D True AI still that: crazy: and blunders a lot. In addition, this is the first game that showed low FPS for a long time (18 fps: sad :)

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

depending on what to compare with ... here Doom3 slows down more with comparable graphics

[size = 75] Added on Jan 11, 2005, 9:39 am: [/ size]

more precisely does not slow down at all ... unlike ...

N
Nicsan 06.11.21

Yes, Doom really slows down more, I have a FX6800 so the reedik flies perfectly, only if the shadows 2.0 ++ put the brake on, there are not enough brains - 512MB