3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strange 06.11.21 06:35 pm

The chronicles of Riddick

Who is the thread gamal? - I took it and installed it here yesterday, so this toy made me very happy - the graph is no worse than in D3, and the character models of sales are probably even better, good interactivity, a rather clever AI, and it seems like a good plot, in general I advise you to take a look .. ...
90 Comments
Sort by:
D
Distorter 06.11.21

I started everything a long time ago, played at maximum settings and went through. Gee, thanks Kefka

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

I got bullshit with Riddick. In prison, you start to bazaar with some kind of dog and everything hangs in your ass.

T
The REAL 06.11.21

I remember that I reached some courtyard of tower 17, where the type offers a fight for $ 5. Well, I already agreed and did not agree - a bolt of 90 - what to do next is not clear. But you can't get out, the guy at the gate says: there are no seats :)

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] I remember reaching some courtyard of tower 17, where the guy offers a fight for $ 5. Well, I already agreed and did not agree - a bolt of 90 - what to do next is not clear. And you can't get out, the guy at the gate says: there are no seats :) [/ quote]
This is a pirate glitch. It was the same for me. I don't remember how I went through. Take the download save that opens all the levels (or cracks) and cut in the sl. ur, because this is a glitch

T
The REAL 06.11.21

Thank you, I am doing this :)

A
ACE 06.11.21

People, what to do if the game gives an error like "your driver does not support open Ji el 1.3 and higher"? : sad:

O
OGGIS 06.11.21

[b] ACE [/ b], install a newer driver :)

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "OGGIS"] [b] ACE [/ b], install a newer driver :) [/ quote]
Clever man, damn it)

[b] ACE: [/ b] This trabla SP2. Either rearrange Windows without SP2, or direct your gaze to the very first post on this page: mrgreen:

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], I have a European license, but it helped: D Thank you so much! for a long time I could not start it (since 2004, when I passed it for the first time on an old computer).

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Yes, there is no reason. Have a nice game)