3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strange 06.11.21 06:35 pm

The chronicles of Riddick

Who is the thread gamal? - I took it and installed it here yesterday, so this toy made me very happy - the graph is no worse than in D3, and the character models of sales are probably even better, good interactivity, a rather clever AI, and it seems like a good plot, in general I advise you to take a look .. ...
90 Comments
Sort by:
R
REY 06.11.21

javascript: emoticon (': sad:')
I'm crying Peoply pls where to
stomp further
I'm stuck with a bomb near the containers
they go to the wall and tama lasers and machine guns: uzi:

1paradox 06.11.21

Describe in more detail where and what you see: upset:

R
REY 06.11.21

In short ----- some fucking ZEK gave me a bomb and I flock near the containers and some kind of piece of iron drags them onto the rails
and they leave in the walls where these smelly machine guns and laser alarms are
. )
and a room with gas where I brought some rubbish

1paradox 06.11.21

So, you return to the room with gas, and you put a bomb, monsters will break out, etc.: gigi:

D
D_Hawk 06.11.21

[quote name = "1paradox"] So, you go back to the room with gas, and you put a bomb, monsters will break out, etc.: gigi: [/ quote]

Where can I get a bomb ??? I climbed the whole mine. I found a dude behind the boxes, he says that he supposedly needs something, but that he does not say. There is still a rock crusher and a passage to the spaceport, but you need a card where to get it ???? help already zadalbalo walk like a fool here and there in the mines, but there is no sense

1paradox 06.11.21

[quote name = "D_Hawk"] Where can I get the bomb ??? I climbed the whole mine. I found a dude behind the boxes, he says that he supposedly needs something, but that he does not say. There is still a rock crusher and a passage to the spaceport, but you need a card where to get it ???? help already zadalbalo walk like a fool here and there in the mines, but there is no sense [/ quote]
So, you get a "task" from the dude behind the boxes, go towards the rock crusher, bang the guard, go into the door that is opposite the crusher, there will be a boarded up door , you go through it using email. lock and take the package. You take it to the dude for the boxes, he sends you to Tower 17 to the bomber :) You have to climb through the ventilation shafts.
[quote] Tower 17 [/ quote]
Amendment: Tower 19: wink:

D
D_Hawk 06.11.21

[quote name = "1paradox"] [quote name = "D_Hawk"] Where can I get the bomb ??? I climbed the whole mine. I found a dude behind the boxes, he says that he supposedly needs something, but that he does not say. There is still a rock crusher and a passage to the spaceport, but you need a card where to get it ???? help already zadalbalo walk like a fool here and there in the mines, but there is no sense [/ quote]
So, you get a "task" from the dude behind the boxes, go towards the rock crusher, bang the guard, go into the door that is opposite the crusher, there will be a boarded up door , you go through it using email. lock and take the package. You take it to the dude for the boxes, he sends you to Tower 17 to the bomber :) You have to climb through the ventilation shafts.
[quote] Tower 17 [/ quote]
Amendment: Tower 19: wink: [/ quote]

The fact is that the dude doesn’t give the task, he says some nonsense, like here at the bottom, as well as at the top, that you give what you get and everything is no task. And the door is clogged with cardboard when I enter the code, the wrong one writes and says that I need an access card. Where can I get it ????

1paradox 06.11.21

2 D_Hawk: Try to put English. version, I remember people had glitches with NPCs due to rusfecalization.

In general, when you find a dude behind containers, he asks to bring a bag from the room with gas and gives a code to the lock.

* Olessia * 06.11.21

[quote name = "Ripper"] Damn it, people!

I have some kind of rubbish: when I start the game, it gives the error "Error while initializing the application (0x0150002)". What to do? Has anyone had anything like that? Game on 2 CDs. I put both versions (Russian and English), one garbage ...: ([/ quote]

here I have the same thing, though I have a DVD from xs whom ... it gives an error when starting the Russian version

3 @ y4iK 06.11.21

And what kind of card do you have?

* Olessia * 06.11.21

Radeon 9800 Pro

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

I have the same crap "Error while initializing the application (0x0150002)". Vidyuha GeForceFX 5900XT. DVD version of the game from a certain company Torum Media. People help pliz!

* Olessia * 06.11.21

An error occurred during application initialization (0x0150002)
in the Readme I read that the game needs service pack 1, I think I don't have the first one, I just downloaded the patches .... maybe that's the case?

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

I don't have any either. On other sites they say that it is SP1 that is needed for the game, but it will not go to SP2. One way or another, tomorrow ... or rather, today they will bring SP1 and SP2 if I can start I'll write.

S
Strange 06.11.21

Glitch precisely because of the lack of service pack, sales in readme warning.

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

[quote name = "Strange"] The glitch is precisely because of the lack of service pack, there is a warning in the readme. [/ quote]

It is clear that due to the lack of SP, the question is WHAT - SP1 or SP2?
Some write that the game does not go to SP2, others argue that it can only be launched with SP2. : confused:

* Olessia * 06.11.21

the game needs SP 1,
installed it, the game works.

A
Action 06.11.21

For the game, you need SP1, if it is available, the game works fine, however, with SP2 the game works just as well.
Here's a cant without any joint venture ...
[quote name = "* Olessia *"] in the documentation for the game about SP2 it says ... [/ quote]

* Windows® 2000 (Service Pack 4) / Windows® XP [b] (Service Pack 1) [/ b]

* Olessia * 06.11.21

[quote name = "Action"]
[quote name = "* Olessia *"] the SP2 game documentation says ... [/ quote]

* Windows® 2000 (Service Pack 4) / Windows® XP [b] (Service Pack 1) [/ b] [/ quote]

sorry, SP 1 was wrong of course

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

And no one knows how to make sure that the quests are not buggy in the Russian version, otherwise it's already annoying to change the version here and there?