3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strange 06.11.21 06:35 pm

The chronicles of Riddick

Who is the thread gamal? - I took it and installed it here yesterday, so this toy made me very happy - the graph is no worse than in D3, and the character models of sales are probably even better, good interactivity, a rather clever AI, and it seems like a good plot, in general I advise you to take a look .. ...
90 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kefka 06.11.21

Temporarily delete or rename the all.xcd file from ... / contents / dialogues.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

people, how to deal with these reptiles in the mines? They have machine guns, but I have a screwdriver and a bit - the weight category, mln, is not the same. but you can't sneak past - they wet you. sho robits? : box:

N
N1ght1ngale 06.11.21

[b] Mowgli [/ b]
And now you have reached the most idiotic part of the game, where you will be forced to spit from the curves of the stealth elements of the game =)
If it is not clear what you said - tear your ass, but there you need to sneak. At worst, run quickly.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "N1ght1ngale"] [b] mowgli [/ b]
And now you have reached the most idiotic part of the game, where you will be forced to spit from the curves of the stealth elements of the game =)
If you do not understand it - tear your ass, but there you need to sneak ... At worst, to run quickly. [/ Quote]
So after all, I try to sneak and run and wet ... not a hryundel comes out. where to run? location: on the left is a wall with holes, on the right is a wall with a brow, in front of the building on the balcony a guard appears from time to time. from the building to the right - a staircase and two guards, to the left - containers and 2 guards, then I go up to the 2nd floor into the building, there are several guards. whatever I do - they wet. Mlyn, for the umpteenth time I regretted that I set the hard level. how much I suffered in the ring with the guard: box:

K
Kefka 06.11.21

The stealth element is well thought out there. The player should really look for non-standard solutions. What can I say? .. Mowgli, learn the territory.
What's the name of the location? There are many mines. Are there any bright sights?

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "Kefka"] The stealth element is well thought out there. The player should really look for non-standard solutions. What can I say? .. Mowgli, learn the territory.
What's the name of the location? There are many mines. Bright attractions there is at least [/ quote]?
Stealth element is there just the same way - in any notice and begin a bullet. location ... so, after I go down on the roof of the elevator into the mines, I go through the location where there are two guards and one in powerful armor - like a robot, I go further - a first-aid kit is on the wall, I go down the stairs for 2 flights and the priest starts. here you can still pass the second way (where the "robot" is on top of the door on the wall), but this does not change the essence.

E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

[b] mowgli [/ b], just run to the left to the entrance to the building. AFAIR, somewhere inside there are two elevator shafts, you go down the floor below and buy a pistol with endless tranquilizer charges from the huckster. Everything, further Lafa. Unless I messed up anything, of course ...: roll:

K
Kefka 06.11.21

[quote] in any way they will notice and start shooting [/ quote]
It depends on the flexibility of the mind ...

D
Distorter 06.11.21

Guys, help. Igruha does not start. I have AMD Athlon 64, 512 opera and Ge-Force 6600 256 megs. New firewood, Direct X too, service pack 2 on Windows costs. At launch, the game writes that Open GL 1.3 and higher support is required to run the game, while I already have 2.0, damn it. I want to chop into Riddick, Help nafik.

S
Strange 06.11.21

Strange ... Glitches, however, the campaign is always kasyachat firewood ...
By the way, XP64 is not worth an hour? - then I could run Riddick's 64-bit executable ...

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "Strange"] Strange ... Glitches, however, the campaign is always kassyat firewood ...
By the way, XP64 is not worth an hour? - then I could run Riddick's 64-bit executable ... [/ quote]
I tried different firewood: both 3 months ago and those released last month, I even activated the profile in the firewood settings - no use. And there is no XP64 (to be honest, I have never seen it in my life and I do not know where to get it (for free :))
These are the things ....
More advice will be from someone else?

S
Strange 06.11.21

By the way, how is it, for example, Doom3 starts up - does not swear at the OGL?
There are still 2 probabilities - either firewood or a game ... But it seems like neither this nor that, hmm, it's strange all the same ...

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "Strange"] By the way, how does Dum3 start up there, for example - doesn't he swear at OGL?
There are still 2 probabilities - either firewood or a game ... But it seems like neither this nor that, hmm, it's strange all the same ... [/ quote]
Here the garbage is this: Doom3 rushes without glitches, without brakes and jerks maximum graphics, Half Live all the more. But the headlights are rushing, the current fsya graphics seem to be without textures and in nature the earth is covered in black (read also without textures). Everything was fine with the Radeon 9600 Pro. Knowledgeable people said that the map with firewood is normal, but the headlights are lame - I am inclined to believe, because my headlights are pirate. Here

J
Jank 06.11.21

I have a triadic "Riddick" on DVD. It used to work for me, but after reinstalling the system it started giving an error and stopped starting. It works fine for my friends. Later I bought a license for 5 disks and it works without interruptions ...

S
Strange 06.11.21

The Riddick error is generated by a current if the XP does not have a service pack of at least 1, and 2000 does not cost the 4th ...

K
Kefka 06.11.21

This is ... In the latest drivers 7x.xx and higher, you need to force the OGL version via RivaTuner to level 1.5. Or put a patch. Together with the license.

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "Strange"] The Riddick error is given by the current if XP does not have a service pack of at least 1, and 2000 does not cost the 4th ... [/ quote]
Windows XP Sp2

[size = 75] Added on 06 Aug 2005, 22:51: [/ size]

[quote name = "Kefka"] This ... In the latest drivers 7x.xx and higher, you need to force the OGL version via RivaTuner to level 1.5. Or put a patch. Along with the license. [/ Quote]
Do you by any chance know the version of the firewood on which Riddick rushes?

K
Kefka 06.11.21

On - [url = http: //www.nvworld.ru/docs/faq5.html#34] http://www.nvworld.ru/docs/faq5.html#34 [/ url]

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "Kefka"] At - [url = http: //www.nvworld.ru/docs/faq5.html#34] http://www.nvworld.ru/docs/faq5.html#34 [/ url] [/ quote]
In! Thank you, this is a real help!)

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Here, I also ran into this problem, which helped me to solve this >>> [url = http: //math.nsc.ru/LBRT/g2/Riddick/] http://math.nsc.ru/LBRT/g2 / Riddick / [/ url]

PS >>> This is me, if anyone needs: roll: