3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russiangeorge 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Unreal Tournament 2004

Yesterday I rolled myself a demo, an awesome thing: shock: but there is no one on the network: sad :. Here I piss with bots. (returned to Assault cheers comrades! UUUUUURRRAAA!: encore:
53 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Say thank you for not being on one ... Roussefecalizatars and so can. : brash:

H
Homiak 06.11.21

And our "squares" pirates rivet on how many? And then I have not seen on sale yet :(

M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21

In general, I saw three everywhere, but bought it on DVD.

[offtopic] Today I saw farcry not on three disks, but on DVD from russefecalizatrov: wonder: [/ offtopic]

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "Homiak"] And our "squares" pirates rivet on how many? And then I have not seen on sale yet: ([/ quote]

"RP" is on 3 disks.

M
MetalMax 06.11.21

People, how much is igruha better than Quake 3 Arena or maybe even worse? Also tell (who knows) what was cut in the 3CD version, is it worth taking this one?

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

[quote name = "MetalMax"] People, how much is igruha better than Quake 3 Arena or maybe even worse? [/ quote]
: rotfl: Arryginal young man.

M
MetalMax 06.11.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] [quote name = "MetalMax"] People, how much is igruha better than Quake 3 Arena or maybe even worse? [/ quote]
: rotfl: Arryginal young man. [/ quote]
And what is my [b] arryginal [/ b]? I'm asking about the interestingness of the game, not about the engine and graphics: |

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

And I didn't mean the graphics.
It's just that the Quake and UT series are completely different both in terms of atmosphere and gameplay. I know a lot of people who like Q3, but they are absolutely not interested in UT, and vice versa. So I would not compare this particular parameter. Can you tell me which is more interesting: Counter Strike or Kwaka? ;)

M
MetalMax 06.11.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] I didn't mean graphics.
It's just that the Quake and UT series are completely different both in terms of atmosphere and gameplay. I know a lot of people who like Q3, but they are absolutely not interested in UT, and vice versa. So I would not compare this particular parameter. Can you tell me which is more interesting: Counter Strike or Kwaka? ;) [/ quote] I
see ... It's just that Q3 (not counting Counter Strike) is the only multiplayer game I've played (I haven't been very fond of such games before), that's why I only compare it with it (for now): wink :, to besides, I thought that Q3 and UT are close in atmosphere ... Counter Strike or Kwaka, of course, are different ... And if so, then at least tell me what UT takes, what is special about it in your opinion?

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "MetalMax"] And if so, then at least tell me what UT takes, what is special in it in your opinion? [/ quote]

And the devil only knows. [i] Other [/ i] he is simple. I have to try it myself.
A little less speed, more alternative solutions, more possibilities for using weapons due to secondary fire ...

a
arcada 06.11.21

[quote name = "Segal"] It is. In the USA - on 6 discs, and in Europe - on 1 DVD. [/ Quote]
Yeah, yeah ... from the pirate, Torumovsky appeared from the pirate, on 3 CDs ...
But Torum is all that Mona manages to a minimum shrink, The fact that Fargus and Wolves rivet on 2 SD, at the torum stably appears on one.
Incidentally, the system requirements are even lower than those of 2003!
The engine is the same, optimized .....

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2MetalMax: what the Assault game mode alone is worth! I don’t remember such a Kwaki! Last week I played it with my buddies for the first time - the best mode for multiplayer (IMHO)! To make it clear to you, I will explain what its meaning is. There is, say, a large transport that carries missiles that you have to win back from it. One team plays first for offense, the other for defense. Then they change places. Drive is a plague! The elements of the strategy are evident. I didn't even expect. Moreover, I like both Kwak and UT, but they are really very different - they cannot even be compared. But I would not say that UT2004 is slower. The original UT was really like that, but in 2004 everything is MUCH more dynamic. In general, I advise you to buy the game, or at least get hold of a demo and try it yourself.

H
Homiak 06.11.21

2BlackWizard: agree: Storm Forev !! In 2004 I haven't played yet, but I adore the old UT: razz: Cover your comrade with your body and the fight will be ours! Thoughts of self-preservation and frags away. Let's sell them! We are the best!!!

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2Homiak: moreover, this is the only game and the only mode where I like to use a camper :) You play for defense. Climbed onto the balcony - you see the enemies are running and let them how much in vain from a sniper rifle :)

M
MetalMax 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] ... and in 2004 everything is MUCH more dynamic. [/ quote]
This really makes me happy, otherwise the slowness of Unreal bothered me a lot !!!

S
SERGEJ 06.11.21

[quote name = "arcada"] [quote name = "Segal"] That's right. In the USA - on 6 discs, and in Europe - on 1 DVD. [/ Quote]
By the way, its system requirements seem to be even lower than those of 2003!
The engine is the same, optimized ..... [/ quote]
No! Far from lower. In 2003 I set everything to the maximum settings and everything flew. Here you already have to limit yourself in quality. Some arenas just slow down at the beginning. The arenas have become huge, so I'm thinking about upgrading again.
(now Atlon1700 +, FX5600, 512 RAM).

a
arcada 06.11.21

[quote name = "SERGEJ"]
No! Far from below. In 2003 I set everything to the maximum settings and everything flew. Here you already have to limit yourself in quality. Some arenas just slow down at the beginning. The arenas have become huge, so I'm thinking about upgrading again.
(now Atlon1700 +, FX5600, 512 RAM). [/ quote]
Uh-huh ... I take the words back ... the buyers said, I believed it ...
I installed Sednya myself, poked around - it slows down ...

S
SAS 06.11.21

SERGEJ, still :) compared - UT2003 with maximum settings and UT2004 with maximum speed.
By the way, the game really looks much more like the original UT than UT2003.

H
Homiak 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] this is the only game and the only mode where I like to camper [/ quote]
The only game where I like to camp is Contra on the Internet with a bunch of cool, but inattentive "fathers": maniac: :) ... In UT IMHO all the buzz is in dynamics.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

[quote name = "Homiak"] In UT IMHO, the whole thrill is in dynamics. [/ quote]
Quake ... :) For me it's a joy, I've never been a "father" either in counter or in a quake, but to the last the soul somehow lies more ... Since the 97th with her ... :) Why am I all this? And to the fact that I have never considered UT as an independent game, but nothing more than a hybrid of Half-Life and Quake, IMHO (!). It looks like the UT of the fourth year I should see clearly. The demo really didn't interest me very much, but ... Okay, I'll take a look, then I'll judge the game in full.