3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russiangeorge 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Unreal Tournament 2004

Yesterday I rolled myself a demo, an awesome thing: shock: but there is no one on the network: sad :. Here I piss with bots. (returned to Assault cheers comrades! UUUUUURRRAAA!: encore:
53 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 06.11.21

I've rented a 3CD from RP (full - takes 5 gigs), it was delayed in full. Compared to 2003, it has become much more dynamic. Single has already passed and it’s too short (only half of all cards are involved) and it’s better not to play it at all. During the game, it seems that the game is not optimized for a small amount of RAM (even 512), the game just starts to swap after a while. It is a pity that the technology is not enough. Are there any modifications already, such as helicopters, eh?

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

It's strange why then I can normally play at 1024x768x32 with all the maximum graphs. settings? I have a stump 4 2GHz, 256 (!!!) RAM, and vidyuha ATI Radeon 7200 (32 meters)? And it does not slow down at all! And in 2003 it slowed down, I had to reduce the quality of the picture ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

The engine has been optimized - so it works a little faster.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

I meant that after a while (3-4 hours) the game starts to swap, although the game also flies for me, even on a pentium 4 1.6Ghz.

H
Homiak 06.11.21

UT from RP. Machine: Athlon 2500+, 512, Radion 9600Pro, 7200.
The problem is the short-term "jamming" of the mouse during sharp (which can be without them) turns. Despite the fact that everything is obviously all right with her. The impression is that there are huge lags, although I'm offline. FPS keeps very decent (visually) even with the highest quality. When cast to the lowest, nothing changes. And this is an outrage right after the start of the game. If anyone knows, please help.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

And what about the firm with the mouse, maybe some "proprietary" driver conflicts with the game or some other rubbish is loaded with Windows?

H
Homiak 06.11.21

Genius optical.
Shl. Some cards have no glitch.

P
PArAzit 06.11.21

downloaded UT 2004 on 6 disks entered Serial Number the installation went ... installed ... I run ... everything is fine in the single, but I can't play on the Internet. The game says that I have an invalid Serial Number or one already exists! I do not know what to do. I will be grateful for any information

G
Guest 06.11.21

[b] 2 PArAzit [/ b]

To play on the Internet, the version must be licensed.
A key generator has not been invented even for the first UT.

P
PArAzit 06.11.21

And for the first Anril, the keys did not need to be beaten, and everything worked like that. What about 2003 unreal then? you can play in it without a license?

[size = 75] Added on Apr 11, 2004, 19:06: [/ size]

And yet - can there be any patch or adonchik? I really want to play on the Internet! : box: I can say only for this and installed it ... Really I can't play on NO ?! : confused:

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

[quote name = "PArAzit"] What about 2003 unreal then? you can play in it without a license? [/ quote]
No, as far as I know. Although if you find Russian servers ..

P
PArAzit 06.11.21

No, as far as I know. Although if you find Russian servers ..

Yeah, then you can find Russian servers in UT 2004 ...: D and play ... Surely soon this protection will be broken and then happy people will run to UT: D Long live HACKERS! Long live Unreal Tournament 2004!

H
Homiak 06.11.21

Go to [url = http: //www.playground.ru/] http://www.playground.ru/ [/ url] and click on the category UT2003 / 2004
I understand that the main thing is to know the addresses of the servers because ... without a CD key, server scanning is impossible. And so in the console you type, for example, open ut2.ru:7877 and you are in the matrix :)
There is also a link to the broken dll on the forum, but it didn’t work for me.