3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21 11:15 pm

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

About the rest of the list - to hell with them, I myself have seen women playing games, although their favorite game was Diablo II. But I’m ready to eat my hat when I see the woman who completed all parts of Rainbow Six. Or at least one (not add-on).: clever:

No, I have nothing against "Rainbow 6", it is one of my MOST favorite games, but it is not that difficult to complete ... of course, easier than Splinter Zell, but not very much: roll: There is only you need concentration of attention and not "rvazza at the battle" as in ... Kwake, Anriel ... for example: twisted:

ZY Eeeh. I'm looking forward to Rainbow 6: Shield of the Raven ... but nothing new has been so long ago :(

91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.11.21

No, I have nothing against "Rainbow 6", it is one of my MOST favorite games, but it is not that difficult to complete ... of course, easier than Splinter Zell, but not very much: roll: There is only you need concentration of attention and not "rvazza at the battle" as in ... Kwake, Anriel ... for example: twisted:

ZY Eeeh. I'm looking forward to Rainbow 6: Shield of the Raven ... but nothing new has been so long ago :(

Don't tell me. Rainbow Six: Raven Shiled is MUCH harder than Splinter Cell. It's harder than that. Planning alone is worth it.

But how is the cleaning of rooms and orders implemented ... SONG!

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Don't tell me. Rainbow Six: Raven Shiled is MUCH harder than Splinter Cell. It's harder than that. Planning alone is worth it.

But how is the cleaning of rooms and orders implemented ... SONG!

: twisted: ... if you plan ...

Starting from the second part, I went through the levels with only one command. I just started to get annoyed with all the planning stuff. Well, I don't like when you can't change the "realtime" route like in Host Recon! And I don't see any sense from the work of all the groups. Why, if I go through in one group?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Starting from the second part, I went through the levels with only one command. I just started to get annoyed with all the planning stuff. Well, I don't like when you can't change the "realtime" route like in Host Recon! And I don't see any sense from the work of all the groups. Why, if I go through in one group?

There are some tasks (rescuing hostages) that can only be solved by a simultaneous attack from both sides on command. This is the case for planning.

And Gost Recon is power, yes. It would be better to do planning on the fly here too. At least as an option.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

There are some tasks (rescuing hostages) that can only be solved by a simultaneous attack from both sides on command. This is the case for planning.

And Gost Recon is power, yes. It would be better to do planning on the fly here too. At least as an option.

Maybe so, but with good speed, one team does everything, but somehow it worked out for me ... : uzi:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Segal

Listen, have you played Rainbow Six 3: Rawen Shield single-player yet? Ato I just can't get 223 meters from these overloaded servers ... and curiosity has just tortured me: twisted:

S
Segal 06.11.21

Segal

Listen, have you played Rainbow Six 3: Rawen Shield single-player yet? Ato I just can't get 223 meters from these overloaded servers ... and curiosity has just tortured me: twisted:

I've been playing the full version for a week now :)

M
Mercykiller 06.11.21

Segal

Well, well ... I saw it on Petrovka today ... So stop fooling the modem and go to the market ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Segal

Oh how! : shock: And why on the site "Ubi (can you insert" e "after" y "? From p ... dly! : evil:

So tell me how is she? no worse than previous Rainbows though? : help:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Segal

Well, well ... I saw it on Petrovka today ... So stop fooling the modem and go to the market ...

What about translation? There is ? If there is someone better? : twisted:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

... Yesterday I was at Petrovka ... bought two posters ... Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Desert Siege and Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Island Thunder ... CATARSISSSSS: twisted:: upto:: twisted:

M
Mercykiller 06.11.21

Sorry, I won't tell you ... I think I saw English ... But I'm not sure ...: roll:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Sorry, I won't tell you ... I think I saw English ... But I'm not sure ...: roll:

Sting :(

S
Segal 06.11.21

Oh how! : shock: And why on the site "Ubi (can you insert" e "after" y "? From p ... dly! : evil:

Better. It's even better than Ghost Recon. It's a pity only planning "on the fly" no, only preliminary. But what a clever room-cleaning team!

S
Segal 06.11.21

... Yesterday I was at Petrovka ... bought two posters ... Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Desert Siege and Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Island Thunder ... CATARSISSSSS: twisted:: upto:: twisted: AAAA, hachuuu!

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

... Yesterday I was at Petrovka ... bought two posters ... Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Desert Siege and Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Island Thunder ... CATARSISSSSS: twisted:: upto:: twisted: AAAA, hachuuu!

Where do you live? : twisted:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Better. It's even better than Ghost Recon. It's a pity only planning "on the fly" no, only preliminary. But what a clever room-cleaning team!

Oooh! : shock: Allah your mother how I want her already !!!! : razz:: twisted:

S
Segal 06.11.21

Luhansk.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Luhansk.

Well ... you probably have a shot like our Petrovka, like a book there, CDs ... the market is so specialized ...: D

And posters are generally advertising, small, such as A3 format (nasoka I finally understand the formats), go under the slogan "The Odyssey company presents" and pictures from the licensed design ... men in camouflage with trunks: upto: so Look at your place on a similar market, these posters come in a set with boxes of licensed discs, like they cannot be officially sold, but I bought from us for hryvnia: twisted:

... I would have sent those by mail ... but you can put them together! : evil:

S
Segal 06.11.21

And posters are generally advertising, small, such as A3 format (nasoka I finally understand the formats), they go under the slogan "The Odyssey company presents" and pictures from the licensed design ... men in camouflage with trunks: upto: so Look at a similar market there, these posters come in a set with boxes of licensed discs, like they are not officially sold, but I bought from us for hryvnia: twisted: Well, if these are advertising materials, then I will certainly get them. Thanks for the tip. : beer:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

And posters are generally advertising, small, such as A3 format (nasoka I finally understand the formats), go under the slogan "The Odyssey company presents" and pictures from the licensed design ... men in camouflage with trunks: upto: so Look at a similar market there, these posters come in a set with boxes of licensed discs, like they are not officially sold, but I bought from us for hryvnia: twisted: Well, if these are advertising materials, then I will certainly get them. Thanks for the tip. : beer:

Nimazasho: twisted :. "FANS OF ALL COUNTRIES ABOUT": upto: