3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21 11:15 pm

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

About the rest of the list - to hell with them, I myself have seen women playing games, although their favorite game was Diablo II. But I’m ready to eat my hat when I see the woman who completed all parts of Rainbow Six. Or at least one (not add-on).: clever:

No, I have nothing against "Rainbow 6", it is one of my MOST favorite games, but it is not that difficult to complete ... of course, easier than Splinter Zell, but not very much: roll: There is only you need concentration of attention and not "rvazza at the battle" as in ... Kwake, Anriel ... for example: twisted:

ZY Eeeh. I'm looking forward to Rainbow 6: Shield of the Raven ... but nothing new has been so long ago :(

91 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

People! I am not asking you to give me advice on what to buy and analyze my attitude to the network game. You are not listening to me ... I asked anyone to help with what they can with the license key ... if you can’t say so! : twisted: Sorry, but no one can give their key anymore - I personally registered the game right away, now if I can't play it. So I'm afraid I can't help.

Well ... I would say right away ...: twisted:

D
Deadly 06.11.21

Is it worth taking the Raven shield at all? : lamer: I'm going to buy on Sunday ... but I am tormented by vague doubts ...

ps r6 and Rogue Spear passed and got immense pleasure.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Is it worth taking Raven shield at all? : lamer: I'm going to buy on Sunday ... but I am tormented by vague doubts ...

ps r6 and Rogue Spear passed and got immense pleasure.

... tell me honestly, did you get out or just decided to talk? : twisted: If you "enjoyed" the previous parts, then what is the question, considering that this part is much better than the previous ones both in terms of the interface and the command's "controllability", and even more so in terms of the schedule? : twisted:

Did you see what options I proposed to vote? Look at the top of the page, re-read it five more times and think less - buy, and pleasure (almost an orgasm) - I guarantee. : fight:: maniac:

R.Y.S. Current if you want to kill on net in this game, then better take a real licensed two-disc drive, in short, with a license "key" : clever:

D
Deadly 06.11.21

I have a question about the game. Perhaps this is what the developers intended, but I'm not sure. Why are the rest of the soldiers in my group not following the original plan? If the group is autonomous, then the plan is carried out, and if I am at the head, then the soldiers listen only to the current orders.

For example, in the plan it is worth blowing up the door and breaking in. In observer mode, everything is clear - one soldier mines, blows up on orders. But in the mode of direct participation - this soldier looks at me and does nothing. And so not only with the doors.

Why am I asking - in Rogue Spear, the soldiers did it.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

I have a question about the game. Perhaps this is what the developers intended, but I'm not sure. Why are the rest of the soldiers in my group not following the original plan? If the group is autonomous, then the plan is carried out, and if I am at the head, then the soldiers listen only to the current orders.

For example, in the plan it is worth blowing up the door and breaking in. In observer mode, everything is clear - one soldier mines, blows up on orders. But in the mode of direct participation - this soldier looks at me and does nothing. And so not only with the doors.

Why am I asking - in Rogue Spear, the soldiers did it.

Everything is correct. In this part, it was so conceived. Going through the operational control of the detachment and becoming its head, you temporarily cancel the plan, since you yourself become the commander of the detachment ... Duc why the plan is the commander ??? Until you directly commanded a detachment, this was done by the soldier for whom you start playing by switching to the detachment, so he, like you, gave orders to blow up the door, enter, clear, etc. And now, having taken command, you yourself must do it. In my opinion - it is logical.

There will be more questions write here - http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=23686&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

K
Kondii 06.11.21

Today the publishing house "Media-Service-2000" has finally released the long-awaited official russified patch of version 1.41 for the game "Raven Shield", which makes it possible to play on the Internet with the owners of the same version of the game! The patch is designed only for the game version 1.20! The patch is not compatible with other versions of the game!

You can download it either from the official site of the game, or from www.alfa-squad.ru

S
Segal 06.11.21

Hurrah! I went to download, otherwise I already missed the network game.

K
Kondii 06.11.21

to Segal

And why did you miss it? After all, our update (www.alfa-squad.ru), which allows installing American patches on the official Russian version, was released 1.5 months ago and everyone has been playing the latest version of the game for a long time and without any problems.

What were you waiting for then?

D
Dennic 06.11.21

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield - IMHO the most successful project of this year that has been released so far! Everything made under the TK brand before is just relaxing! passed completely several times, now I'm cutting with my brother on the grid!

Conclusion: Raven Shield RULEZZZZ! !: uzi:

S
Segal 06.11.21

to Segal

And why did you miss it? After all, our update (www.alfa-squad.ru), which allows installing American patches on the official Russian version, was released 1.5 months ago and everyone has been playing the latest version of the game for a long time and without any problems.

What were you waiting for then?

And it didn't work for me, despite all the instructions. Maybe he stepped or something?

K
Kondii 06.11.21

to Segal

According to the instructions, it worked only with patch 1.3, with the rest of the patches it was necessary to do something differently, and this has already been discussed many times on our forum. It didn't work, so you had to immediately ask us on the forum or me on ICQ. We are not Media and we do not ban if there are any problems, but we try to solve them whenever possible.

S
Segal 06.11.21

Thanks for the offer of help - but Silent Storm just came out, so I switched to it. :)

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Thanks for the offer of help - but Silent Storm just came out, so I switched to it. :)

What is "Silent Storm"?

R
Raipper 06.11.21

What is "Silent Storm"?

Awesome tactics with RPG elements and a completely destructible game world. The action takes place during the 2nd World War.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

What is "Silent Storm"?

Awesome tactics with RPG elements and a completely destructible game world. The action takes place during the 2nd World War.

Isometric chtoli again ?!

S
Segal 06.11.21

full 3D.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

full 3D.

Doesn't change things, I mean that the view is not from the first / third person ...: evil:

S
Segal 06.11.21

Duc is a strategy. What is the first person view of the strategy?

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Duc is a strategy. What is the first person view of the strategy?

Duc so I say ... is this a game if there is no first / third person view? : twisted: One word - strategy ...

K
Kondii 06.11.21

The release date of Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword has once again been postponed. The sequel to the realistic team-based tactical 3D shooter Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield will hit store shelves not in the fourth quarter of this year, as previously expected, but only in early 2004.

The official statement from the developers goes something like this: “Continuing the tradition of only bringing quality products to market, we have decided to delay the release of Athena Sword until early 2004. This delay will allow us to create as quality game as possible. Rainbow Six fans who believe in Ubi Soft, will be delighted. "