3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21 11:15 pm

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

About the rest of the list - to hell with them, I myself have seen women playing games, although their favorite game was Diablo II. But I’m ready to eat my hat when I see the woman who completed all parts of Rainbow Six. Or at least one (not add-on).: clever:

No, I have nothing against "Rainbow 6", it is one of my MOST favorite games, but it is not that difficult to complete ... of course, easier than Splinter Zell, but not very much: roll: There is only you need concentration of attention and not "rvazza at the battle" as in ... Kwake, Anriel ... for example: twisted:

ZY Eeeh. I'm looking forward to Rainbow 6: Shield of the Raven ... but nothing new has been so long ago :(

91 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Bought today on Petrovka "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Rawen Shield" on one disc with Russian translation (pirate company / translator unknown) ... from b _..._...! No weapon sound! It would be better if I bought a two-disk version (all from greed, la). All sounds are there, but the sounds of weapons (shots, reloading, reaching) - no! I'll try on Tuesday to take on two discs from "LAVE Ukraine" (Russian + English version), they will probably have no glitches (because Splinter Cell was translated from them in normal quality) ... but for now I play the single player demo, at least there everything is a bunch: twisted :. Judging by the deme, the game has become a little more difficult, now it's really difficult to complete with one command, the idea of ​​a "heartbeat sensor" has been interestingly reworked: upto:

... I liked it as my own, "detachments", with stripes when looking at them through the night vision: twisted:, just like Christmas trees: twisted:, finally, the P-90 appeared in the list of trunks (hurray: love :),

pinned how the player and the rest of the fighters react to a grenade with tear gas: shock :, commanding your squad has become more convenient (in my opinion), and other squads, as before, are repulsive :) (I feel it's time to introduce speech recognition into games and command through the mic: twisted :)

... but the main thing is NOT TARMAZIZZA nothing! : twisted:

... Open the door. GO, GO, GO! : fight:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

... and the most pleasant thing ... the people in the Rainbow serve the same !!! : love:

I read the list straight and cry with joy ... Antonio Maldini, Weber Dieter, Roger McAllen, Walter Jorg, Johnston Homer, Emilio Narino, Galanos Kura, Filatov Gennady ... I will probably never forget these names ... just like a meeting old friends whom I haven't seen for a long time ... and this musical theme ... uh! Nostalgia: fight:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

By default, the "action" button is Space, so if you press and hold it, then I just often repeat one command, and does not pop out a "quick list of commands", as it should be. I tried to reassign to Space "to go back", because it is somehow twitchy, jerky ... is it necessary to configure it in XP? Ato with the game, everything seems to be in order. (the same happened in Splinter Cella): evil:

S
Segal 06.11.21

By default, the "action" button is Space, so if you press and hold it, then I just often repeat one command, and does not pop out a "quick list of commands", as it should be. I tried to reassign to Space "to go back", because it is somehow twitchy, jerky ... is it necessary to configure it in XP? Ato with the game, everything seems to be in order. (the same happened in Splinter Celle): evil: I have assigned to the numpad Enter - and everything is fine.

s
shaman 06.11.21

I will try to take on two discs from "LAVE Ukraine" (Russian + English version) on Tuesday, they will probably have no glitches (because Splinter Cell was translated from them in normal quality)

Are you sure? Has LAVE ever put English versions on its disks?

S
Segal 06.11.21

I will try to take on two discs from "LAVE Ukraine" (Russian + English version) on Tuesday, they will probably have no glitches (because Splinter Cell was translated from them in normal quality)

Are you sure? Has LAVE ever put English versions on its disks?

Nope. And their Rainbow is only Russian. But two-disk.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

By default, the "action" button is Space, so if you press and hold it, then I just often repeat one command, and does not pop out a "quick list of commands", as it should be. I tried to reassign to Space "to go back", because it is somehow twitchy, jerky ... is it necessary to configure it in XP? Ato with the game, everything seems to be in order. (the same happened in Splinter Celle): evil: I have assigned to the numpad Enter - and everything is fine.

Cheli under the left hand? : shock:

So is there a problem with Spes, too, if you assign it to him?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Yeah under the left. I'm left-handed. And I haven't tried the space bar, actually, I'll take a look today.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Yeah under the left. I'm left-handed. And I haven't tried the space bar, actually, I'll take a look today.

Try, but I'm interested in one such or ...: twisted:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Segal

No, well answer, yes! :(

S
Segal 06.11.21

Segal

I tried it. Everything seems to be fine. You call the command not close to the door, but from a distance - otherwise he perceives it not as a menu call, but as an order to open it.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Segal

I tried it. Everything seems to be fine. You call the command not close to the door, but from a distance - otherwise he perceives it not as a menu call, but as an order to open it.

Don't you misunderstand! I have everything in order with the commands, but the problem with the space! Whatever I assign, it just repeats often, and does not cause continuous action, such as if you assign "go back", then it starts durgazza slowly moving back ... so I'm interested in this with XP, should I even tune it or finally in BIOS?

S
Sick 06.11.21

Mozet u tya prosto sama knopka SPACE poletela ???

S
Segal 06.11.21

Segal

Don't you misunderstand! I have everything in order with the commands, but the problem with the space! Whatever I assign, it just repeats often, and does not cause continuous action, such as if you assign "go back", then it starts durgazza slowly moving back ... so I'm interested in this with XP, should I even tune it or finally in BIOS?

Well, it's not unambiguous with the game - everything is fine with me. Maybe it's true, your keyboard is bent?

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

: shock: Damn ... but it’s taking so long for us: cry: I didn’t look anywhere: sad: ... but there are already rumors that there will be a current license ... I hope it’s not russobit otherwise to the Khan's grid ... (let's not play the sense):?

R
Roman 06.11.21

I definitely have to file a lawsuit! Today I put a demo version of Raibow Six: Raven Shield (later it turned out to be in vain) I think I'll play now, if I like it, I will make the first shot, and it pours out on the blue screen with incomprehensible hieroglyphs , of which I understood only one: - "nv4_disp.dll. Moreover, the drivers cost 43.45! Well, I reboot the computer, and he writes: -" the system was restored after a serious error "!!! I feel that the computer started working differently , thinks for a long time, etc. By the way, I had the same garbage with Splinter Cell, but I didn't screw up my computer! Tell me what to do?

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

I definitely have to file a lawsuit! Today I put a demo version of Raibow Six: Raven Shield (later it turned out to be in vain) I think I'll play now, if I like it, I will make the first shot, and it pours out on the blue screen with incomprehensible hieroglyphs , of which I understood only one: - "nv4_disp.dll. Moreover, the drivers cost 43.45! Well, I reboot the computer, and he writes: -" the system was restored after a serious error "!!! I feel that the computer started working differently , thinks for a long time, etc. By the way, I had the same garbage with Splinter Cell, but I didn't screw up my computer! Tell me what to do?

As if by the way ...: So I returned from Kharkov: twisted:

It's strange, I had everything in order with both of these demos, it was because of them that I bought the games themselves (although I would buy the Rainbow without the demos: twisted :). Even if you have ... a computer / Windows / hands (that's just in case :))

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

: shock: Damn ... but it’s taking so long for us: cry: I didn’t look anywhere: sad: ... but there are already rumors that there will be a current license ... I hope it’s not russobit otherwise to the Khan's grid ... (let's not play the sense):?

And, "you", is it?

"We" from "LAVE Ukraine" has an excellent version on two CDs, which we wish you too: twisted:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Segal

Well, it's not unambiguous with the game - everything is fine with me. Maybe it's true, your keyboard is bent?

... but hell knows ... it shouldn't have been ... she's like "DELL" ... :(

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

And, "you", is it?

"We" from "LAVE Ukraine" has an excellent version on two CDs, which we wish you too: twisted:

we have it in Russia, Kemerovo oblast, g ************ .... this is how I am classified: D by the way ... I found out recently she has already appeared with us ... waste at last: love: ..... AAAAAHHH !!!! : fight: