3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21 11:15 pm

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

About the rest of the list - to hell with them, I myself have seen women playing games, although their favorite game was Diablo II. But I’m ready to eat my hat when I see the woman who completed all parts of Rainbow Six. Or at least one (not add-on).: clever:

No, I have nothing against "Rainbow 6", it is one of my MOST favorite games, but it is not that difficult to complete ... of course, easier than Splinter Zell, but not very much: roll: There is only you need concentration of attention and not "rvazza at the battle" as in ... Kwake, Anriel ... for example: twisted:

ZY Eeeh. I'm looking forward to Rainbow 6: Shield of the Raven ... but nothing new has been so long ago :(

91 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

: shock: Damn ... but it’s taking so long for us: cry: I didn’t look anywhere: sad: ... but there are already rumors that there will be a current license ... I hope it’s not russobit otherwise to the Khan's grid ... (let's not play the sense):?

And, "you", is it?

"We" from "LAVE Ukraine" has an excellent version on two CDs, which we wish you too: twisted:

we have it in Russia, Kemerovo oblast, g ************ .... this is how I am classified: D by the way ... I found out recently she has already appeared with us ... waste at last: love: ..... AAAAAHHH !!!! : fight:

Hands to feet and RUN for CDs! : twisted:

E
Elarus 06.11.21

I definitely have to file a lawsuit! Today I put a demo version of Raibow Six: Raven Shield (later it turned out to be in vain) I think I'll play now, if I like it, I will make the first shot, and it pours out on the blue screen with incomprehensible hieroglyphs , of which I understood only one: - "nv4_disp.dll. Moreover, the drivers cost 43.45! Well, I reboot the computer, and he writes: -" the system was restored after a serious error "!!! I feel that the computer started working differently , thinks for a long time, etc. By the way, I had the same garbage with Splinter Cell, but I didn't screw up my computer! Tell me what to do?

Did you accidentally put Direct X *** on? My friend had a similar garbage, so he had to reinstall Windows: cry:

R
Roman 06.11.21

I definitely have to file a lawsuit! Today I put a demo version of Raibow Six: Raven Shield (later it turned out to be in vain) I think I'll play now, if I like it, I will make the first shot, and it pours out on the blue screen with incomprehensible hieroglyphs , of which I understood only one: - "nv4_disp.dll. Moreover, the drivers cost 43.45! Well, I reboot the computer, and he writes: -" the system was restored after a serious error "!!! I feel that the computer started working differently , thinks for a long time, etc. By the way, I had the same garbage with Splinter Cell, but I didn't screw up my computer! Tell me what to do?

Did you accidentally put Direct X *** on? My friend had a similar garbage, so he had to reinstall Windows: cry:

Exactly, I have DirectX 9.0 installed.

G
Guest 06.11.21

And in my opinion, the whole joke consists in playing with several teams, when there is not a single dead or wounded person and you are glad that you did everything, as for real !!! It's just good planning! many of their plans are simply useless! Besides, this is a game about special forces !!! and they act in teams .... otherwise, you have to play in the COP. And I didn't really like the guest recon, compared to the rainbow ... in this regard, Flashpoint is much more interesting!

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

And in my opinion, the whole joke consists in playing with several teams, when there is not a single dead or wounded person and you are glad that you did everything, as for real !!! It's just good planning! many of their plans are simply useless! Besides, this is a game about special forces !!! and they act in teams .... otherwise, you have to play in the COP. And I didn't really like the guest recon, compared to the rainbow ... in this regard, Flashpoint is much more interesting!

And that's true. But sometimes, when planning and tracking that "yours" are not too eager to fight, then ... then I just walk alone :) finally without teams :) Then I just prudently take the Medium-armored uniform + VSS "Vintorez" + Mk-23 (with a silencer) + Heartbeat sensor + Tear grenades and ...: twisted:

K
Kondii 06.11.21

Programs for negotiations during the game:

http://www.alfa-squad.ru/forum_plus/viewtopic.php?t=341

What do you use?

s
simon22 06.11.21

Gentlemen,

Help, why can't I start?

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 940 MHz with 383MB RAM

Video: ASUS AGP-V7100 Deluxe Combo v5.33g (533)

General protection fault!

History: FD3DRenderInterface :: DrawPrimitive <- FBspDrawList :: Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine :: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

K
Kondii 06.11.21

Look here - you can find the answer to your question:

http://forums.media2000.ru/forumdisplay ... forumid = 27

K
Kondii 06.11.21

We invite everyone to the constantly working Russian game server Raven Shield:

[OLDushki] & [ALFA] Squads Server (version 1.31.)

IP 213.152.144.73:7777

PS A huge THANKS to the OLDushki clan and personally to Justas for creating the server!

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Programs for negotiations during the game:

http://www.alfa-squad.ru/forum_plus/viewtopic.php?t=341

What do you use?

There, following the link, on the forum, they forgot to mention one more program ... "BattleCom" nazavestsa .. the same is a normal program ... although for some time now voice communication has been introduced into the counter, but ... there are some conveniences in a third-party program ...: twisted:

K
Kondii 06.11.21

ban6.gif

The Alpha team has released an update to the official Russian version of the game, which allows installing English (US) patches on it. You can read more about this on the website of the Alpha Team for the game Raven Shield.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Gentlemen! When you try to connect to servers in net, the game asks you to enter the license key of the disk ... well, you understand .... what kind of license is there in Ukraine? : twisted:

Help who can, because even though I do not have a dedicated line, I want to kill something ...: cry:

K
Kondii 06.11.21

You can't play without a key : clever:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Um ... yes EPT! Well, I already understood that, yes! So I ask anyone to help with what they can! Where can I get this key ?! : evil:

By the way. I have a game on two CDs from "LAVE Ukraine". I installed your patch "rvs_alfa_patch.exe", and then tried to install "rvspatch_1.0_to_1.4_us.exe", and it gives out ... "Could not retrieve version number! Installation will be aborted" ... abidna ... sho make ? (don't tell me sho buy disks again ...): evil:

S
Segal 06.11.21

Um ... yes EPT! Well, I already understood that, yes! So I ask anyone to help with what they can! Where can I get this key ?! : evil:

A license is being sold on Petrovka. Two discs - thirty UAH. Recommend. You just need to put the patch fresh yueseiny - on alfa-squad.ru it is written as.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

A license is being sold on Petrovka. Two discs - thirty UAH. Recommend. You just need to put the patch fresh yueseiny - on alfa-squad.ru it is written as.

Damn, well, my friend, I once bought a license type on two CDs for 20 UAH too. from "LAVE Ukraine", this is the first that appeared in a normal Russified on Petrovka. Well, I won't buy again for 30 UAH. Well I don’t print money ... yes, the game on the network is not so important to me. ... I just thought maybe someone will help you with something ...

K
Kondii 06.11.21

If you don’t need a network game, then you don’t need to bother with patches, all of them only fix network game errors, and 1.4 even adds problems with a single game (cards are closed).

S
Segal 06.11.21

Damn, well, my friend, I once bought a license type on two CDs for 20 UAH too. from "LAVE Ukraine", this is the first that appeared in a normal Russified on Petrovka. Well, I won't buy again for 30 UAH. Well I don’t print money ... yes, the game on the network is not so important to me. ... I just thought maybe someone will help you with something ...

I also bought from LAVE from the very beginning - but it was a notorious pirate :) And you must try the network game - a completely different experience, very interesting.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

People! I am not asking you to give me advice on what to buy and analyze my attitude to the network game. You are not listening to me ... I asked anyone to help with what they can with the license key ... if you can’t say so! : twisted:

S
Segal 06.11.21

People! I am not asking you to give me advice on what to buy and analyze my attitude to the network game. You are not listening to me ... I asked anyone to help with what they can with the license key ... if you can’t say so! : twisted: Sorry, but no one can give their key anymore - I personally registered the game right away, now if I can't play it. So I'm afraid I can't help.