3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Kreed

Installed. Launched. They laughed like crazy for a very long time.

No, this is not Rio de Janeiro. This is much worse.

I was especially amused by the ghost monster, which climbed into my head and waved its paws through it. Then he went through the wall, but when he touched the door, he immediately disappeared :)

Conclusion - the doors are made of silver.

And one day I fell into the water. And my body was immediately torn to pieces. Another time, I calmly walked through the same lake.

In general, the game is recommended to be borrowed from a friend in order to have fun with beer, mocking the developers.

Oh yes. Unreal level graphics are number one. You see what that means, right?

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 06.11.21

Oh, I saw. That sucks, scribe. I was especially pleased with the Monster. Oppressed in full.

A
Action 06.11.21

If you are talking about screenshots, then I can see them perfectly

About screenshots of Shmu-Hadron.

Here I see them :)

G
GUUD 06.11.21

Yeah ... even so ... So, I'm afraid the purchase "for trial" will not take place. Hmm, that shit.

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

In general, I saw them too. : brash:And no purchase now, that's for sure. : dn:

G
GUUD 06.11.21

The Kreed - doom3 killer

I cried

Yeah. As Ptyuch said: "Now it is clear why Doom3 will die at the sight of Kreed. From laughter." But why? Creed can still try to slaughter him with corners.

H
Halfelf 06.11.21

Ept. And on the forum Buruta is already comparing Creed with Doom3. And some are yelling that Creed has flunked Doom. You can check it. Well this is how it was necessary to brainwash the people.

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

Darkness. I remembered something anecdote:

"When you glue the wallpaper, the main thing is that there are no bubbles. But we somehow took two bubbles ..."

It seems that the creators of the subject took five bubbles every day. Especially PR people.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

EEEE! It's cool that I didn't buy Kreed yesterday, I decided to take the SS first and didn't break off.

N
Neprus 06.11.21

And I managed to get into it.

And licensed.

Yo-my, you need to go to the forum more often: lol:

S
Segal 06.11.21

And I managed to get into it.

And licensed.

I think pirates will not steal THIS :)

g
gothic 06.11.21

as far as I know

russobit-m = fargus

akella = 7wolf

now we look at the box with kreed and draw conclusions: beer:

g
gothic 06.11.21

by the way, somebody played "MARSH!" somehow very similar to kreed ...

quote from boxing:

- excellent three-dimensional graphics using a modern engine.

- many special effects: flashes, explosions;

- addictive, intense gameplay.

something like this:

install.uninstall :-D

S
Segal 06.11.21

as far as I know

russobit-m = fargus

akella = 7wolf

Nope. I put it wrong. Which of Russobit Fargus, when they made a million grammatical mistakes in Creed. : wink:

In fact, there are different ratios. What - I can not say on an open forum, sorry.

g
gothic 06.11.21

In fact, there are different ratios. What - I can not say on an open forum, sorry.

the less you know, the better you sleep: lovebeer:

H
Hitman 06.11.21

as far as I know

russobit-m = fargus

akella = 7wolf

now we look at the box with kreed and draw conclusions: beer:

** WRONG **

You know wrong .. :)

If you haven't played, don't discuss the schedule. Because Creed has 90% of screenshots and videos drawn in 3D Max. the topmost picture that Tommy hung is drawn in 3DS Max.

Nonsense. Only arts in max. The screenshots that Tommy hung up are from the old version. It was completely redesigned. Do not ask.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

Nonsense. Only arts in max. The screenshots that Tommy hung up are from the old version. It was completely redone.

For the worse? :)

Because in the final version, the lighting is two orders of magnitude worse than in those screens.

H
Hitman 06.11.21

For the worse? :)

Because in the final version, the lighting is two orders of magnitude worse than in those screens.

I say, don't ask: roll:

S
Segal 06.11.21

the topmost picture that Tommy hung is drawn in 3DS Max.

Nonsense. Only arts in max. The screenshots that Tommy hung up are from the old version. It was completely redesigned. Do not ask.

Looked at the "old version". Looked at the new one. No comments.

+
+ NeoN- 06.11.21

guys, I like you more and more (in the sense of the forum): lol: in the evening you come from the university, and as if you get to heaven: beer: with humor everything is all right with you : up:so well I didn’t laugh for a very long time: rotfl :

g
gothic 06.11.21

** WRONG **

You know wrong .. :)

the less you know, the better you sleep: lovebeer: