3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Kreed

Installed. Launched. They laughed like crazy for a very long time.

No, this is not Rio de Janeiro. This is much worse.

I was especially amused by the ghost monster, which climbed into my head and waved its paws through it. Then he went through the wall, but when he touched the door, he immediately disappeared :)

Conclusion - the doors are made of silver.

And one day I fell into the water. And my body was immediately torn to pieces. Another time, I calmly walked through the same lake.

In general, the game is recommended to be borrowed from a friend in order to have fun with beer, mocking the developers.

Oh yes. Unreal level graphics are number one. You see what that means, right?

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.11.21

Burut offended

And they sent so many screenshots from Creed that I set up a spam filter for them :)

H
Hitman 06.11.21

** WRONG **

You know wrong .. :)

the less you know, the better you sleep: lovebeer:

Poor me :) Imagine HOW I sleep badly ...: sad:

G
Guest 06.11.21

Burut offended

Oh, bl, underdevelopers, turn them to the left! And touchy, most importantly, as small children. In their place it would be to sit and be silent quietly in a rag, since such an excellent guano turned out ...

... and how was the vote counter winding up? :)

... for some reason I want to pat the head with my father's hand (and I could have slashed it).

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

Burut offended

It's interesting, but they seriously think that they have a great game - these are bad users,

or is it still a continuation of the black PR?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Yes, it's too late, as it were, to PR - everyone has already seen the game.

I'm afraid they are quite serious about this.

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Burut offended

And they call us all bad words there. : rotfl:

Touchy. : gigi:

S
Segal 06.11.21

Burut offended

And they call us all bad words there. : rotfl:

Touchy. : gigi:

Yes, we still have nothing, but AG got the full program :)

H
Hitman 06.11.21

Yes, we still have nothing, but AG got the full program :)

There was a reason.

S
Segal 06.11.21

And what for? For an honest and impartial review?

G
Guest 06.11.21

They are not like games, they cannot customize their own forum. I wanted to post there, so when registering cookies, it does not seem to accept from me: everything is accepted from me! And the fact that they are posting is hilarious. And by the way, did the developers speak out there or the players? Maybe we will not offend them, maybe Russia is holding on to such phantoms of the domestic (Russian cars and kreed).: clever:

G
Guest 06.11.21

And where to read how did you get it?

PS: Oin now no one will scare and beat :-D all their fools :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

Right here. Only there half of the messages, including the link to the AG (!!!!!), have already been rubbed. As if someone does not know the site address ag.ru :)

H
Hitman 06.11.21

An impartial review is when both the pros and cons are noted. If there are no pluses, it means that they were just badly looked for ... :) And here there is a pure sinking with one goal - to raise oneself by ditching the game. In fact, the game may not be a hit in terms of quality, but 4/10 is clearly an underestimate.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Right here. Only there half of the messages, including the link to the AG (!!!!!), have already been rubbed. As if someone does not know the site address ag.ru :)

I haven’t read it to the end, it’s some kind of nonsense. Show me a gamer who would like this game. And then there are all six developers in my opinion :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

An impartial review is when both the pros and cons are noted. If there are no pluses, it means that they were just badly looked for ... :) And here there is a pure sinking with one goal - to raise oneself by ditching the game. In fact, the game may not be a hit in terms of quality, but 4/10 is clearly an underestimate.

No matter how hard I tried, I didn't find a single plus in the game. Is that the box is beautiful. So sorry.

And how the largest gambling site can improve itself by means of a walk-through craft - I don’t put my mind to it.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

An impartial review is when both the pros and cons are noted. If there are no pluses, it means that they were just badly looked for ...

Or that they simply do not exist. I have already played enough of Creed for several hours, but I have not seen a single plus yet. And with the review on the AG I agree to all 100.

In fact, the game may not be a hit in terms of quality, but 4/10 is clearly an underestimate.

That's why they have 3.0 in the reader's rating (208 people have voted at the moment).

S
Segal 06.11.21

In fact, the game may not be a hit in terms of quality, but 4/10 is clearly an underestimate.

That's why they have 3.0 in the reader's rating (208 people have voted at the moment).

This burut winds up as usual. Yesterday it was still 2.3.

H
Hitman 06.11.21

No matter how hard I tried, I didn't find a single plus in the game. Is that the box is beautiful. So sorry.

Life stories:

1. gave a creed to one friend. The next day, he was very and for a long time surprised when she passionately painted how he liked the graphics, AI, models, etc. It all depends on the attitude.

2. Our lead beta tester, who saw the game from all sides and was furious at the mere mention of it, gave it to his friends. The next day he regretted - "why did I give it to them, Mr., now I will be ashamed to look them in the eyes." As it turned out, I regretted it in vain. For another week I went in shock, listening to how cool this game is.

It all depends on the attitude and opinion of the toy before the game. If you buy Creed as "the answer to Duma 3" - then there will be no pleasure from the game, we have no idea about Duma 3. None of the new games will match them. If you buy the game as "another shit from worthless Russian developers", then you will see this "another shit". And if you buy just a shooter from a Russian studio, then you will get a good toy that you will be happy to play with.

We are offended by the fact that it approached the game as "another shit". It's not professional.

And how the largest gambling site can improve itself by means of a walk-through craft - I don’t put my mind to it.

The author, I'm talking about the author.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

It all depends on the attitude and opinion of the toy before the game. If you buy Creed as "the answer to Duma 3" - then there will be no pleasure from the game, we have no idea about Duma 3. None of the new games will match them. If you buy the game as "another shit from worthless Russian developers", then you will see this "another shit". And if you buy just a shooter from a Russian studio, then you will get a good toy that you will be happy to play with.

It's not like I've been playing for the first year. And I never had any bias towards Creed or any other game. And I'm not even comparing Creed to Doom 3, since I haven't seen Doom 3 yet and I'm not sure if it will be the super game it is supposed to be.

So, without any bias, I see in Creed:

1 outdated graphics

2 slain monster design

3 disgusting animations

4 lousy AI

5 eerily slowed down dynamics of the game

6 disgusting lyrics and voice acting (screaming on the radio: "Where are you ??" - is this a pirate russification, or what?)

7 a sea of ​​bugs (killing yourself if you jump into the water, if you jump in a moving elevator, etc.)

8 terrible level design (firstly, it constantly repeats itself, since the levels are assembled from ready-made blocks of rather large sizes, and secondly, it is even more abstract than the first quake - here you can see:

- round warehouse premises

- a freight elevator with an area of ​​2 meters by 1 meter (which container will go there, I wonder?), which is a simple rectangular shaft along which a slab of nth thickness moves (no grates, doors, buttons, etc. same first quake, in a word)

- a staircase leading to a balcony on which there is _nothing_ (there are large numbers in large halls; apparently, in this way the designers masked the general poverty of the furnishings of these very halls)

- lifts leading one meter down to the ventilation shaft

- laser beams standing in a room in the living compartment

Etc. - you can go on and on, but you don't want to.

And I don't see anything positive.

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

Hitman

Yes, that's right. But the problem is that the game was presented not as "just a shooter from a Russian studio", but as "the answer to Doom 3". And you need to answer for the words.

The saying works here: "Kohl called himself a load, so get into the back."