3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SARAQON 09.11.21 07:12 pm

What's missing in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Write what needs to be added for GTA 5, such as what DLCs that need to be fixed.

PS. do not use mate in the text
108 Comments
Sort by:
H
HellmaN69 09.11.21

Add JetPack and release on the PC platform eventually

C
Crol88 09.11.21

But where is this Jet pack in the end, you need to add more buildings that you can enter, for example, what kind of a thread, otherwise the current is one strip club in the city, give those more, so that you can fight with the Kents from Chamberlain Street with balls for the territory , more banks, more robberies, another mission where you can fight on fighters, and FINS, FINS To a wetsuit.

C
Completely traveled 09.11.21

For happiness, you only need a jetpack and a horse ...

T
TS77711 09.11.21

martin madrazo's house is a paradise for horses but no horses themselves

M
May allister 09.11.21

Write what needs to be added for GTA 5, such as what DLCs that need to be fixed.
Will you do what they ask?

R
Razox 09.11.21

Are you kidding me by the author? They are the most juice, bank robberies, they promised and did not do for the cartoon, and the site is called ... It will sooner be released on the PC than in the cartoon there will be robberies for which I wanted to play in the cartoon ... For the modes are like "deathmatch" and "race" "already pretty fed up, and just do it is clearly not the essence of GTA.

By the way, about the bugs. In October everything was clear, without bugs. During the week I thought to re-run it 100%, so damn it 2 times the curling iron stuck stupidly, and it's stupidly lazy to turn on the whole thing again, it's easier for pitch with this matter. And Joy wants to push someone deeper with this control. In general, it would be better to wait for the peak, even if it did not come out there. So only spoiled the impression of the game ((

p
people with a machine gun 09.11.21

Peak ......
But on the other hand, don't give a damn.

S
SARAQON 09.11.21

Razox
console freeze bug is not a problem with the game but with the console

L
Leohn 09.11.21

4k textures, next gene, horses and carts.
Back in GTA 4, there was such an element of gameplay as meeting people and the opportunity to walk with friends and girlfriends, here I would like the same element, just not so intrusively.

In general, when I played GTA 5 on xboh360, I got the impression that Rockstar did everything possible to diversify the game as much as possible (as in GTA,), but unfortunately, not always in the topic, and there are enough bugs and shortcomings, in particular and from -for this.

How many games are there in the series, but it feels like the curve of physics and the columns and the train unbreakable even by a tank are already a tradition of the GTA series

S
SARAQON 09.11.21

the name is already used
in GTA san andres, it was possible to crash a train if you only sit in the driver's seat and pick up high speed on it and it flies off the rail. But at the expense of the pillars, I can't say anything

L
Leohn 09.11.21

Yes, you can shoot down SARAQON even here with ordinary explosives, just if he just drives, then even a few tanks and Belazs blocking the path do not even slow down his speed, and a couple of explosives are destroyed.

S
SARAQON 09.11.21

the name is already in use,
you should try to put 5 titanium aircraft on the rails

f
ffdv Acrobat 09.11.21

jet pack is not enough

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

May Allister
Do you what they ask?
This is actually the conspiratorial CEO of R *.

S
SARAQON 09.11.21

ffdv
jet pack, I think it will definitely be after the game is released on PC, craftsmen will definitely create it in some fashion

Toxa95
May Allister
I'm just an ordinary person like you

Do not write messages in a row, use editing.

G
GTAman 09.11.21

GTA 5 lacks cowardly fans on GTA.ru.

A
AlSar 09.11.21

GTAman
Truly so!

Z
Zeditez 09.11.21

There would be more cheats and it would be cool) For complete fun, they are simply not enough =)

B
Bomber 09.11.21

POLYGONOV.

S
SanSanZ 09.11.21

Damage