3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SARAQON 09.11.21 07:12 pm

What's missing in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Write what needs to be added for GTA 5, such as what DLCs that need to be fixed.

PS. do not use mate in the text
108 Comments
Sort by:
s
singularity2016 09.11.21

BarackKamacho
why can't it? It would be cool. I'm already tired of driving cars (Is there really in the single? I didn't know,

I still want to add a combat system, like in Sleeping Dogs. Well, or at least let them return it, like in GTA 4.

B
BarackKamacho 09.11.21

singularity2016
dude is online, just count up there is a dude he has a reward for boshka over dofig dollars, and then they all take and tpshatsya behind him? do you think it's cool? but in a single taxi there is fast travel, it delivers to any point, as it were, arrives in a minute, rather than fast travel, realistic and logical

s
singularity2016 09.11.21

BarackKamacho
Well, yes, I didn’t think about it. And he himself will be able to run away by this method)) yyy

I want
1) zombie mode, so that together with friends, together from zombies, fight off. Can you imagine how cool it is?
2) I also want the apocalypse mode. When the city starts to crumble, like in the 2012 movie, and you have to get to the airport in time. And then you still need to have time to get back to the city center by plane, pick up a player there, and be able to fly away from the storm or from a huge wave. This is mega cool.
3) I want a mode with super abilities. That would be one player a super villain and the other a super hero. And the super hero needs to catch up with the super villain all over the city. Abilities like in the game Infamous: second son or something like that.
4) I want that by the phone you can call a huge combat robot, like in Titanfall.
5) I want one player to play for a huge robot, and another for Godzilla. And that they would fight like in the film Pacific Rim.

here is a list like this. But the coolest thing is like in the 2012 movie, when everything collapses and you have to save yourself.

A
Andrey Kusyumov 09.11.21

half of the sentences sounds like this:
I want to scratch my nose
why nizya player
why nizya write in the toilet
want to enter every house. I don’t know why and I’m unlikely to do this, but I want to

K
Killer_047 09.11.21

BarackKamacho
Everything has already been done, many of the buildings inside worked during missions because they can go
no more than it was used to hide in one of the skyscrapers from the cops, or better - from the inside to extinguish them)

B
BarackKamacho 09.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47
what many, about 15 pieces at most, and you don't go on a hike that these are the wildest costs in our time to make each building interactive, you need to draw design, architecture, and more buildings can go up, but one skyscraper will take at least 3 months of work or you Do you want to have 3 types of buildings in any variation, like in the robbery missions in GTA?

K
Killer_047 09.11.21

igor white
Fuel consumption - easy, download the mod

BarackKamacho
I understand everything, but agree, what would be cool? In dreams.

B
BarackKamacho 09.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47 the
stump is clear, which is cool, but you need to think realistically, and certainly not strive for realism, like you have to go to your home for each weapon, because this is either a headache or for a too narrow audience of people

s
singularity2016 09.11.21

Yes, fuel consumption is cool. I would also like to return the missions of a taxi driver, a policeman and a firefighter, as in san andreas

B
BarackKamacho 09.11.21

singularity2016
singularity2016 there is a
taxi driver too

K
Killer_047 09.11.21

BarackKamacho approx
. Not necessarily home, he wrote what to put in the trunk of the car)

m
meagarry 09.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47
Yes, these skyscrapers surrendered to you. you can climb the vinewood estates for hours. a bunch of different houses and courtyards, each with its own architecture - that's why I love rock - they don't do copy-paste, that's why they have the best openworlds. Well, for the same reason, there won't be any skyscrapers from the inside in the foreseeable future, and it's for the better.

i
iKapusha 09.11.21

bring back the hellish swing from GTA IV

K
Killer_047 09.11.21

meagarry
I agree, maybe too much.
But look at point 1, I think you would also like more freedom of action)

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

The game is cool. In many ways, it is better than previous games in the series. But there are still some drawbacks.

For example, I don't understand why in GTA V the cops don't patrol the streets like in the fourth part. That is, you will not meet them at all, unless, of course, the protagonist is on the wanted list (or if you do not call them on the phone). I remember that in GTA IV (respectively, in "Episodes") I had such fun: I saw a patrol car, ran around the corner, you hit a passer-by, you run into the line of sight of the police, you get a response from the victim, and the law enforcement officers arrest this person ...

Or another situation with the police. In the same "four", the carriers often began to fight after an accident. And if by chance a patrol car turned out to be nearby, the policeman could shout over the radio: "Eh, disperse!" Usually the carriers did not stop the fight, and both were arrested. And sometimes they could scrape.

Leisure with friends in GTA IV is more varied than in the fifth part. I also liked that sometimes they called themselves and offered to hang out. If someone thought that they were too intrusive, but did not want to worsen the relationship with refusal, then they could agree to a meeting, and then call and cancel it. In this case, the relationship did not deteriorate.

I
IVchick007 09.11.21

Normal plot, physics, logic ... IN SHORT EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME NEEDS TO CHANGE!

O
Omega 09.11.21

I'm afraid what I need, the DLC will not fix ...

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

IVchick007
if you are a schoolboy and do not buy GTA plot depth, then nothing will be fixed for you

I
IVchick007 09.11.21

SampleText
There is no depth in the plot of GTA 5, before you write something, think!

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

IVchick007
for schoolchildren we can not