3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SARAQON 09.11.21 07:12 pm

What's missing in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Write what needs to be added for GTA 5, such as what DLCs that need to be fixed.

PS. do not use mate in the text
108 Comments
Sort by:
I
IVchick007 09.11.21

SampleText
First of all, where did you get the idea that I'm a student?
Secondly, have you at least played GTA 5 yourself? What kind of plot depth can we talk about there? An infinite house without logic?
Thirdly, even if I am a schoolboy, how does this affect?
Don't be so degenerate!

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

IVchick007
1-because you are a schoolboy
2 Passed twice, I am not going to explain what the conflict is based on, if you are not 10 years old you will understand everything yourself
3 Because schoolchildren are stupid

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText
Yeti, Franklin understands the language of dogs, missions where you have to smoke weed and shoot at clowns, aliens, take pictures of a couple in love having sex, get fucked up and fly over the city playing as Michael, run and look for some crap for sectarians, is this the whole depth of the plot?

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Omega
is just a husk for entertaining people like you, if you do not see the essence, I feel sorry for you and only, for sure you are one of those who still thinks that there is only one ending in the game "save everyone" and the other two are made just for show

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText
is just a husk for entertaining people like you
As for me this is nonsense, with the same success I can say that Saint Row 4 is a game with a deep storyline ...

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

Omega wrote:
As for me this is nonsense, with the same success I can say that Saint Row 4 is a game with a deep plot ...
If you delve into something very intently and purposefully, then the meaning can be found in everything :) It would be a wish. And the desires of the fans are above the roof.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Omega
if there is no drama in the comedy, the comedy does not work, even if the rockstar were not so good at presenting the story of Michael and Trevor, because they primarily made a mass product, but it is still interesting and far from as straightforward as it might seem at first glance, I'm already tired explain to you all that in GTA 5 the best story in the series, you are just all blind and see only hee-hee yes haha, you need the brown ass of niko bellic who pokes you in the face and talks about the gravity of life, all this is bullshit for a schoolboy who is nothing but knows what to read between the lines

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

OMEGA
And yes, there are a lot of meanings in Saints Row 4. This is the message that people do not understand the value of things until it is too late, and the fact that everything around is impermanent, everything changes over time, and the fragility of the position of a single person, and the message about the need for friendship, and the promise of forgiving their enemies. Plus, the subjectivity of the perception of the world, the need for moral growth of the individual, etc. :)
Now compare this with the text that is written just above and you will understand that it is useless to argue: D

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText is
all bullshit for a shkolota who only knows what to read between the lines
Yes, yes, but in GTA 5 the plot is made for an absolutely adult audience ...

Anglerfish
And yes, there are a lot of meanings in Saints Row 4.
That robots are doing a good blow job?

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Omega
just like that, otherwise you wouldn't be sitting here and rubbing me about the lack of drama in the game

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText
Here you are just trying to rub in something ...

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

Omega wrote:
About robots doing a good blow job?
If anything, I wrote it all with irony :) I meant that it is pointless to argue with sampletext, tk. in any case he will be able to dig up any "hidden meaning" and with a smug smile will look at you :)
* blowjob

SampleText wrote
that way, otherwise you would not be sitting here would not rubbed me about the lack of drama in the game
Drama - is in "Mario" the search for a princess in dark castles, where she ends up missing. And in GTAV it is called a "clown".

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Omega
go replay the game, think about the choice of the ending this time and come back

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

SampleText wrote:
go replay the game, think about choosing an ending this time and come back
There is nothing to think about. The whole choice comes down to which character you plan to play after the plot. Those. because of this, most of the players saved everyone by every fireman.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Anglerfish Can
you kill characters in RPG not because of your personal motives, but because of the fact that they drop a rare item? all such players who made such judgments and made a choice on such arguments are not players at all

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText Replay
? Why? Did you get so surprised by the ending that you are trying to prove it has some deep meaning?

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

OMEGA
yes, I killed Trevor and was impressed by the ending, but in general I think that it was necessary to kill Michael too, but there was no such option

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText
Only in many RPGs, the death of a character affects the plot, but in Mass Effect, the death of some characters depends on whether you see them in the next part. In other RPGs you can lose some quests if you kill a character, but then what to decide? in part 6, well ...

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Omega
decide here which of these heroes is worse from a moral and human point of view, an absolutely rotten disgusting worthless and betraying the whole world and himself Michael, or an honest devoted to his friends and himself, but at the same time devoid of compassion and respect for strangers, psychopath trevor, the theory of lesser evil that you all love so much in the same witcher

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

SampleText wrote:
can you kill characters in RPG not because of your personal motives, but because of the fact that they drop a rare item?
What other clothes? From the main character?
In normal RPGs you get used to the role, "live" in the world, accept its laws, act according to the beliefs of your character. For example, in the same third witcher mentioned above. And in GTAV everything is banal in this regard - there is no empathy for all three clowns at all. All three are freaks, which ones to look for, and you want to kill all three, but you can't :)