3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SARAQON 09.11.21 07:12 pm

What's missing in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Write what needs to be added for GTA 5, such as what DLCs that need to be fixed.

PS. do not use mate in the text
108 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText
Well, I don't like the witcher, thanks to the boasting of the CD Project and some fans who are almost poking your nose into this "masterpiece", even in forums, blogs where they don't even mention it ....
But I don't see the point in deciding , because RG is unlikely to do so that this will be reflected in the next part, but it would be nice, from the same 4 parts they took 3 characters and that's all .. one of whom died, the other is a regular six, and the third just appears in some cut-scenes. ..

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Omega
well, I see the point in deciding, and if the game has a choice, then I think it is not just that, and I probably seem like a completely inveterate troll, but I don’t think the endings of the mass effect are absolutely fierce shit

Anglerfish,
well, that's what I'm talking about , it’s interesting for myself to decide which of them is the biggest freak, but about all of them, well, xs, I would leave nigra all the same

O
Omega 09.11.21

SampleText
Well, this is your choice, personally, I don't care who to kill when GTA 6 comes out anyway, in which these 3 people are mentioned in one of the conversations and that's all, and then you don't have to remember them ...

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

SampleText wrote:
well, that's what I'm talking about, it's interesting for myself to decide which of them is the biggest freak, but about all of them, well, xs, nigra, I would leave all the same
Ah, is this a deep meaning? Then I wash my hands too :)

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Anglerfish
and what is the deep meaning for you? triss or yenifer? if so then I wash my hands too

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

SampleText Do you
remember the witcher again? Why does he not give so much peace to everyone?: D And who said that there is some deep meaning in him? It's just a lot of good stories + a mediocre storyline and that's it. About the "depth" here, it seems, neither I nor anyone else stuttered.
Anglerfish wrote:
In normal RPGs you get used to the role, "live" in the world, accept its laws, act according to the beliefs of your character. For example, in the same third witcher mentioned above.
Here I was talking about the characters, about getting used to the role, and not about hidden deep meanings, if that.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Anglerfish
every second fanatic says that the witcher has a deep meaning and that this is a smart, adult, philosophical parable in which all decisions "like in life" may not be so mundane, but something similar

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

SampleText wrote:
every second fanatic says that the witcher has a deep meaning and that this is a smart, adult, philosophical parable in which all decisions "like in real life" may not be so mundane, but approximately something similar
Fanatics are, yes, they are. That the fans of the witcher, that the fans of GeTeA. Therefore, one should not take seriously either one or the other.