3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dm785 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Russifier Diablo 2 from Dm Final v2.0 (03/01/2013) (Diablo 2)

I present to you my version of the translation of the game Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

The Russifier has passed several stages of testing (beta1, beta2, PreFinal and Final).

What is the difference between this crack and all the others:
- competent and literary translation of everything MANUALLY;
- completely edited all the names of objects, monsters, locations, characteristics of objects (content, case, grammatical errors);
- the generated names of items (rare item) and unique monsters have been aligned;
- completely redesigned all the names of unique things;
- Fixed a bug with the game crash when trying to enter the uber-location portal;
- support for version 1.13d.

Changes Final v2.0 from 03/01/2013
- fixed / edited a lot of names of all items (unique, complete, rare and common);
- changed the names of some skills, as well as the description of the skills;
- minor corrections of dialogues from "Fargus" (in order to avoid inconsistencies with their voice acting); some passages in the dialogues, where there was no overwhelming, were translated;
- the names of the stones have been changed, acc. translating them into Diablo 3;
- large fonts were changed to the version from "7Wolf", which, in turn, were edited (some letters were redrawn to avoid "creeping" letters on top of each other); also in the small font font6.dc6 "Fargus" (the window with characteristics in the game) the letters b and c were redrawn.
- proceeding from the previous point, all .dc6 files with the corresponding fonts were rewritten, as well as changes / bug fixes in the main menu;
- also rewritten labels at the entrance to the location, now they are displayed exactly in the center, without offsets;
- places containing levels have been translated as: "Abandoned Tower: level 3";
- and other errors / typos / fixes.

SCREENSHOTS of item descriptions in order to have an idea of ​​the crack before installation:
Spoiler

* Also for those who play "Single Player" there is an opportunity to activate all Ladder runewords. Link and instruction below.

Ask any questions, wishes, comments. If you notice a typo, discrepancy - unsubscribe, suggest your options for correcting.

I made a crack for myself and decided to share it. Therefore, do not ask stupid questions on this topic.

This crack is perfect for beginners and not only.

Installation instructions:
1) Unpack the archive into the folder with the installed Diablo 2 game (example: D: Games Diablo 2).
2) For the crack / add-on to work, it is required on the desktop, in the properties of the Diablo 2 shortcut, on the "Shortcut" tab, in the "Object" field, add -direct after the quotes (example: "D: Games Diablo 2 Diablo II. exe "-direct).

Download links:
Russifier http://www.playground.ru/files/usifikator_diablo_2_lod_ot_dm_final_v2_0_01_03_2013-56633/ or http://rghost.ru/44238631 (alternative http://rusfolder.com/35282871)
Supplement for activating Ladder Runewords http://rghost.ru/44266351 (alternative http://rusfolder.com/35304738)

Dm tried for you. Enjoy playing in your native language!
103 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 09.11.21

Rishpekt for efforts .. but oldfags will not appreciate, and Newby will be cursed in a week

M
MyatKO. 09.11.21

Well done for what he did, but all rusefekatars, no matter how good they are, are krap.

D
Dm785 09.11.21

passed
you would have installed it to begin with) (although every similar topic starts with similar sentences).
The Russian language is not so scary. Of course, some names will sound stupid in places in Russian, but this is just a translation of the implied meaning into the original. English speakers make fun of the names in Diablo too).

N
Not milo 09.11.21

* Also for those who play "Single Player" there is an opportunity to activate all Ladder rune words, unique items, cube recipes. Link and instruction (3rd point below, as well as RECOMMENDATION in point 4)

useful

B
Believein 09.11.21

some skill names have been changed
From Whirlwind to Whirling Desynchronization? After all, from the English. into Russian: {

Wishes: Good job. Nothing more, IMHO.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

A crack is never useful.

p
passed 09.11.21

You would have installed it first)
then it must be installed by EVERYONE (otherwise communication breakdown is guaranteed)
and in general .. plague pox is nicer to me than XD

f
firkax 09.11.21

Russifiers are useful for offc. with them you can read the texts from the game in an understandable language. The

only thing that looks doubtful here
is that the names of the stones have been changed, acc. translating them into Diablo 3;
it is not clear why to adjust the well-established translation for later versions and, moreover, from another game

i
irknet 09.11.21

I like Russian in d2.
Author +.

D
Dm785 09.11.21

Believein
With Whirlwind On Whirling Desync? After all, from the English. into Russian: {
This you will not find in my crack). Many people associate with the phrase "Russification of diablo 2" - they immediately recall those same pirated versions of the early 2000s with their promt translation.
passed
then it must be installed by EVERYONE (otherwise communication breakdown is guaranteed) I
do not force anyone to install it. But if a person condemns without even trying it, this is not good.

PS: To remove the crack, just delete the "data" folder in the root folder with the game.

D
D3ath 09.11.21

* Also for those who play "Single Player" there is an opportunity to activate all Ladder rune words, unique items, cube recipes
how? : D

p
passed 09.11.21

But if a person condemns without even trying it, this is not good.
nn stupid> _ <I do not condemn the quality of the translation (although I am not going to put it), I am talking about the futility of this venture for multiplayer (trade in particular)

D
Dm785 09.11.21

D3ath
how? : D
Install the add-on as well as the crack and perform 3 and preferably 4 points.
Thus, you can create ladder runwords in a single without any third-party programs.

PS Yes, and the fry was mistaken in the description, corrected it. The add-on only activates the Ladder runewords, because uniques and recipes do not need to be activated, they are already included in the single.

passed
nn stupid> _ <I do not condemn the quality of the translation (although I am not going to put it), I am talking about the futility of this venture for multiplayer (trade in particular)
It was for this kind of messages that I wrote in the header that "I made a crack for myself and decided to share it." Therefore, it’s not my problem that someone will have a bad trade because of the crack, I don’t force you to install anything. I think we can put an end to it.

A
Annor 09.11.21

Dm785
Plus for trying ) the very idea of ​​doing something "for yourself" is already commendable)
I'm lazy ** na and I won't even put it to evaluate the quality of the translation, sorry =)

D
DenisfonDoom 09.11.21

dopolnenie v formate exe: D norm che, daje faervol obrugal i predlojil udalit wto i bilo sdelano ...

D
Dm785 09.11.21

DenisfonDoom
It means you have a firewall that blocks harmless txt files packed in a simple zip format with .exe resolution. Checked by kaspersky and other antiviruses on the Internet.

D
DenisfonDoom 09.11.21

Dm785
yes yes yes ....;)

D
Dm785 09.11.21

How people love to flood)

H
Heart carver 09.11.21

Is it possible to file the PG-editing of the Russifier? So that with Burbarians, nodens, ohams, whirling desynchronization, Inigma, Okara, Boal, etc.? And so that Cain, giving out the stone of Meth to the next mule, would each time want "gl hf"

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Russifiers are useful for offc. with them you can read texts from the game in plain language
firkax,: D learn English, nublo!

Is it possible to file the PG-editing of the Russifier?
Dm785, oh! I would be very grateful! ; D there would be questions about the translation option - I think we would be happy to give answers here! :-)