3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plunderer008 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Opinions on the difficulty of the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

People who, at what level of difficulty, gamble into the vonted bridge? My opinion on the demo: the hard one was too confused, you can win on non-tuned tachils ... only if you're lucky. And the middle one is already easy. In the full version, how are things going with this ??
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super_49 09.11.21

I don’t have the full version yet, so I don’t know ....

R
RuSHIk_05 09.11.21

in the full version there is no difficulty level at all only in the FAST race

k
k1r1ll_89 09.11.21

quite normal level of difficulty, even O_H_E_N_L

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 09.11.21

There is no difficulty level in a career. Because of this, everything is very easy. For me. In Single-race on Hard I win without any problems.

B
BaronDavis 09.11.21

In general, crap Under2 is much more difficult, although I only passed 4%, maybe at the end it will become more difficult

S

I agree, it is similar to Hot pursuit 2 in terms of difficulty.

k
k1r1ll_89 09.11.21

And why is U2 more difficult ???

S

In U2, the drag was more difficult, but here the green light is on for half an hour, only the brake will not switch on time.nIn U2 there were narrower tracks and nothing collided - drove into the post count lost, also with traffic, in MW the oncoming ones simply fly off like cardboard. did not give nitro just like that. And then you go and it itself is added, realism is direct.

G
Gr1nGo 09.11.21

Easy ... under is much more difficult. 107 race (like) remembered for a long time ...

S
SnOO 09.11.21

for me, it is also not very, and it is difficult in terms of leveling and underg. !!!

H
HardCam 09.11.21

U2 passed all the way + passed all the tracks in a free race ... the most difficult sprint was the black way ... nThe last race of U2 was just a complete mess ... for children ... nFor me drag U2 was much easier .... nMW too easy .... only cops save the situation .... Nitro adding - bullshitMaybe in the end rivals will be more difficult.

P
ProFfeSsoRr 09.11.21

It is easy at the beginning of a career, and then, when the flame is x3 and higher, a bunch of cops immediately tied in and there it is much more fun. Plus speeds are getting higher and higher, it is also not so easy at high speed, when everything is blurring, you do not fit into the oncoming traffic

-
-BARALGIN- 09.11.21

Grin [Go] n107 track from Ander 1 is a nightmare of many people

Z
Zombayner 09.11.21

It’s like this from the beginning (I also thought it easy), but right now 26% passed, the first time I have never passed the route, I’ve already started swearing.

M
Magic Master 09.11.21

I'm sooo pissed off that they'll give some "Cadillac" and drive it when others drive a BMW (quotation marks are a comparison) I have golf gti right now and I have to go through Vika I barely passed 2 races out of 4 the car can no longer be improved ... how I will proceed further, I do not know ...

k
k1r1ll_89 09.11.21

People, who knows why you can't buy a BMW in a career, although rivals stick it on it ???

-
-BARALGIN- 09.11.21

Steal from RAZOR :)

A
Amixis00 09.11.21

Easy) I'm already at 9th and I'm putting in even less effort than at the beginning)

G
Gr1nGo 09.11.21

-BARALGIN-, from which one passed? For example, I don’t remember ... the time since the 80th I went to the Acura RSX.nnP.S. Sorry for the offtopic ...

-
-BARALGIN- 09.11.21

It was a long time ago ... I spent a week on the Mazda rx5 and then got stuck ... and scored.