3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plunderer008 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Opinions on the difficulty of the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

People who, at what level of difficulty, gamble into the vonted bridge? My opinion on the demo: the hard one was too confused, you can win on non-tuned tachils ... only if you're lucky. And the middle one is already easy. In the full version, how are things going with this ??
103 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxx222222 09.11.21

It's easy to play U and U2 in U1, so believe no I have played it 12 times since 2003. And MW is also light, only Bull and RAZOR are serious people.

L
Leo 09.11.21

GY Anyone else. To me personally, Bull seemed the easiest.

k
krapivnik 09.11.21

in U1 drag is much more difficult, U1 I went to 81 for now, while I'm tired, U2 - to 31, now I'm passing ... but MW slows down terribly simply, just not the game itself, but it takes a very long time to load ...

B
Ban-resistant is with you 09.11.21

And on my computer for some reason n1 Under-BRAKE n2 Under-Slow down n Most wanted-does not slow down n By the way I use the memory optimizer n I recommend everyone HARE 1.5.1.n Increase up to 300% (I have 86%)

B
Ban-resistant is with you 09.11.21

Difficulty: n1 Under-Difficult and interesting n2 Under-Sometimes there are difficult races n Most Wanted-Very interesting but uncomplicated n As for the dregs, the same thing n It's a shame that the dregs have lost their "action" and their beauty. N I remember how in the 1st Undere I was sitting nervously for several hours and switchnspeed (There were times :)) nBut in Most Wanted I likednspeed on infinitely straight tracks.

S
SPONSOR 09.11.21

At first it is not difficult at all, but then it gets harder and harder. You drive with RAZOR. (For those who are in the RAZOR tank, this is the boss, the last one on the black list)

L
Levin 09.11.21

Idiots black list and there is a difficulty level the higher the harder

D
DrPas 09.11.21

To Levin43:
I think you're wrong. Blacklisting is not a game's difficulty level. There, at the very bottom of the black list, there are more difficult races than at the top of the list. Maybe you think that the difficulty level is increasing due to the fact that the cars start to go faster. But you can drive the first races on any car.

L
Levin 09.11.21

Hmm .... I don’t know - don’t know ... it seemed to me that the higher I crawl up, the more difficult it becomes.
Although I suffered more with the graph (9th place) than with Webster (5th place).
I was especially enraged by the sprint, in the first place it lasts 5 minutes (you get tired of driving) and secondly,
it overtook me 20 times at 4 minutes 40 seconds. I beat him 21 times

D
DrPas 09.11.21

You see, you contradict yourself!

L
Levin 09.11.21

I absolutely do not contradict myself
on the baron (10th place) there was a race that I considered impassable until
I won Ming (6th place) I easily tore it up

L
Logitech.Alan 09.11.21

on the topic >>>>>

difficulty level ... hmm where to start ... about the AI ​​racers, I'll keep quiet, because he (AI) is insignificantly stupid, what is only their behavior on the Bay Bridge, Daiemond and CITY. It was interesting to skate from black sheet only with a razor, the developers worked hard and hammered more or less intelligible trajectories into it, the rest - meat.

cops take in quantity, which of course is not very clever, but this makes it no less fun,) bortovatstsa with vert also pleases.

arrivals for a time are not difficult.

how could developers do better brains for them,)

L
Levin 09.11.21

SHIT !!!
I got something here, that is, one
dude gave me a disk and such a program
with which you can adjust the
complexity has become much cooler !!!!
It's a little
difficult to hammer it into the game

D
DrPas 09.11.21

What is the name of the program?

L
Levin 09.11.21

The program is called
"Additional settings for NfSMW"
There is a lot of things,
it weighs 250 MB

D
DrPas 09.11.21

Or rather, if possible, what is in it?

L
Levin 09.11.21

vinyls can be put in two layers
National flags in 5 positions
stickers can be painted in different colors
neon appeared
rims can be made 22 inch
Car parts can be painted in different colors
and other little things

D
DrPas 09.11.21

It's fun to take it somewhere.

L
Levin 09.11.21

Somewhere it will not work, this black disk
made it some kind of Lord hacker, of course,
and some say Doctor, I don't know

-
-ST1NGER- 09.11.21

In terms of difficulty, the game is easy, like all NFS.