3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plunderer008 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Opinions on the difficulty of the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

People who, at what level of difficulty, gamble into the vonted bridge? My opinion on the demo: the hard one was too confused, you can win on non-tuned tachils ... only if you're lucky. And the middle one is already easy. In the full version, how are things going with this ??
103 Comments
Sort by:
M
MX518 09.11.21

I can't break the second place in any way blah ...

N
NedViD 09.11.21

So why can't you change the difficulty level?

R
Ruslan papan 09.11.21

Hmmm, I'm a bit lol, since I didn't find where the difficulty is to change IMHO: Dreg in Under 3 is more difficult than in Under 2, although the whole game is simpler. N As for the pillars - yes, the tracks in 2 were more difficult, I do not argue ...

K
KalyaN 09.11.21

Drag fucked up !! It's dibbled it was made somehow ....

k
kravitz 09.11.21

Try to overcome the BlackEdition challenge, and then talk about the level of difficulty - I personally did not overcome it, but it is beautiful there when 2 supercharged heavy SUVs collide in the frontal - a beautiful sight, and when there are several of them ...

K
KalyaN 09.11.21

"BlackEdition challenge" nAnd where is it?

-
-BARALGIN- 09.11.21

I found a way to easily pass drag - you cut in the time slowing down on a difficult section and the control of the wheelbarrow becomes not according to the LANDS, but as in a regular race!

S
Sedrik 09.11.21

After 95 race 107 is completed on the first attempt (Underground 1)

R
Rav3N 09.11.21

And in my opinion the drag is quite ponto-made ... even better than in the 2m underground, IMHOna at the expense of the complexity, the game is given quite easily, only sometimes there are small problems with the "racers" from the black list ...

Z
Zlyka 09.11.21

In my opinion, the most difficult is under 1, you just remember that track where there are 7 laps, the scribe just spent a drain of nerves on it, as I remember :-)

M
MX518 09.11.21

I gave half my life for this track! Nerves spent a whole year ahead! HORROR!

c
creator86 09.11.21

yes that track was just awesome it and I still remember all the tracks (music) from the first one by heart

N
NedViD 09.11.21

Part 9 of NSF is not undergrowth!

-
-BARALGIN- 09.11.21

Hot persuit + Underground = Most Wanted

F
FOX RACING 09.11.21

People like you passed the game! there is the 5th dude impassable nafig! and 6, too, his current with the coach to pass?

G
Greebn 09.11.21

Damn, what is the most powerful car in Need For Speed: Most Wanted, otherwise I can't get through the black list on a Porsche 3 chela .....

S
Stone cold 09.11.21

Why are you soaring? Normal difficulty, ascending. And in the first U, it was generally customizable, you want it easy or not. Nn-Baralgin- But thanks for the advice about drag, otherwise I swore at them, I watch the cattle go around, but I can't.

G
GAMERzver 09.11.21

The difficulty is quite normal, you can play calmly, some of them have already passed it long ago.

S
Sapun_Phantom 09.11.21

It seems to me that the level of difficulty is normal, although it could have been a little heavier, especially with the cops !!! I am 6 on the black list, maybe it will be harder further !!!

C
Cool_Zero 09.11.21

My question is: I go through a circle (or drag, sprint, it doesn't matter) let's say in 2 minutes. 34 sec. and the gap between me and my rivals is small. A friend completes this circle in almost the same time, and his distance from his rivals is great. How to understand this? We play on one computer.