3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plunderer008 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Opinions on the difficulty of the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

People who, at what level of difficulty, gamble into the vonted bridge? My opinion on the demo: the hard one was too confused, you can win on non-tuned tachils ... only if you're lucky. And the middle one is already easy. In the full version, how are things going with this ??
103 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 09.11.21

Complexity has never been a hallmark of NFS. For this they love her - everything in moderation.

G
Granda 09.11.21

The Vanted Bridge, in any case, will be a little heavier than Carbon, the police are certainly more agile.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 09.11.21

I agree, but not completely.
I go to CF much easier than in Carbon.

M
MWInside 09.11.21

Cardboard is a tricky game ... If you just go through a career, then it's easier than MV, but if you fight for award cards, it's more difficult)
and cops are everywhere, Mr.)

-
-ST1NGER- 09.11.21

In Carbon, the cops will be smarter than in MW. And so yes, if you just drive on races, then it's easy.)

B
Banzay-RUS 09.11.21

And I didn’t even understand how to change the complexity, I have a face. All videos are there.

-
-ST1NGER- 09.11.21

Banzay-RUS, difficulty cannot be changed in a career. You can only change it in a fast race and that's it.)

F
Fucked up surgeon 09.11.21

And thank God that the difficulty cannot be changed - you can learn to ride faster

M
MWInside 09.11.21

Difficulty in the game is tied to levels (place in the Black List). Take, for example, the Corvette C6R at the beginning of your career, and from the very first races, the Ford GT and the like will be at the start.

M
Marcus01 09.11.21

All the same, I would raise the complexity.

-
-ST1NGER- 09.11.21

Yes, it really wouldn't hurt to raise the difficulty of the game.)

V
Verka Smerduchka 09.11.21

What are you, the game is already hard, I just can't get a reputation to beat the # 2 racer on the black list ...

M
MWInside 09.11.21

I can easily make a mod with a heavy level of difficulty) current who will play it?

D
DALLESSANDRO 09.11.21

The difficulty in the principle is normal, but due to the glitches of the peer version, it is like a vari hard, so it could be used to add levels of cops, and tras.

F

Here, many say that the game is simple, that they overtake the hard noobs in the Fast Race without nitro. Why do I come across some noobs who don't know how to drive online? I wonder if there are such "twists" here?
PS having in mind the noobs who cannot ride, I did not mean all. For example Banzay-RUS drives well.

D
DALLESSANDRO 09.11.21

Rasta, what do you mean?

F

Especially for DALLESSANDRO: there are people who just show off, but in fact they are suckers or someone else. They say that they drive the coolest, and then you look at them and think: if they drive in the virtual space, that will be on the roads. And there are probably such people on the PG. I don’t know the names, but they exist and we cannot get rid of them. I hope you understand what I mean.

M
Marcus01 09.11.21

RASTA_a.k.a_ALVAGOR
Of course, we understood what you mean, but you shouldn't count all people as such. Personally, I don't show off, I drive normally and I already lack the complexity of the game.

F

Marcus01
And I didn’t say that everyone is like that, and I’m not going to say it. I wrote clearly I did not mean everyone

-
-ST1NGER- 09.11.21

-666- 09/28/09

11:48 PM I can easily make a mod with a heavy level of difficulty) current who will play it?

I will. Yes, and I think it will also be interesting for many to play at a new level of difficulty. In general, I think the more difficult the game is, the more interesting it is to play it.)