3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Patch 1.11 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, Steam is already downloading some 1.3 gig update ... In theory, this is it ... The list of changes (in English) is available here:

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/ THE% 20WITCHER% 203 / Pdf / patch_1_11_changelog_en.pdf

Hope everything goes well this time ... (=
164 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Psychodolb
And what is the problem with the scabbard? In which patch did they disappear? And from whom?

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

An endless patch download simulator. ... ...

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed
What's the problem with the scabbard? In which patch did they disappear? And from whom?

After patch 1.10, all witchers (well, except Geralt) ... (=

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Psychodolb
Again, I'm not like people ... Specially checked - everyone has the scabbard in place. If the bugs were "tricks", I probably would have already bothered everyone with questions like "where can I find / see it"

m
m_roma 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed
listen please throw off the file along the way witcher3 content patch0 bundles patch.bundle this is the folder with the file we need, because of this there is no scabbard, fill it somewhere, and throw off the link, please

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Roman Medved
I'll try

m
m_roma 09.11.21

Psychodolb
helped you, there were no glitches

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Roman Medved
Not sure if this is the problem. I do not have such a folder and such a file, but I do have a scabbard. Now I specifically checked - Vesemir has them in the prologue, but everyone complains that they are not.

A
Alexander Shimanski 09.11.21

there is a patch1 folder, and so there is a bundles folder, can I put it in the patch 0 folder?

m
m_roma 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed How much space does the pach1 / bundles patch.bundle folder take up?

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Alexander Szymanski
I doubt it will help. The content there is exactly different

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Roman Medved
Does the patch1 folder appear with patch 1.11? I didn't just put it, I have 1.10 now

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Alexander Shimansky
has a folder called patch1, so there is a folder called bundles, can he put it in the folder patch 0?

Nothing will happen, just checked ... (=

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Alas, the scabbard did not appear .. Some old ones, back in August, I start saving, Vesemir has a scabbard in the White Garden, we kill a griffin with him, I come to the tavern to him, and that's it, there is no longer a scabbard (((In NG + steel will normally survive and not fly off the charm on armor and swords.

f
frensis0024 09.11.21

Why do I only have 419MB?

A
Alexander Shimanski 09.11.21

Here's how to make it easier for bosses ... right away and how to fix obvious bugs so hell, CD Projekt won't get respect that way.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

frensis0024
I also had a patch in GOG of 400 with something .. On torrents with a separate file, by the way, the same size, it is not clear that there is 3 giga among the people swinging ...

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

Alexander Szymanski
CD Projekt has already achieved respect and continues to build on its success. As for the bugs .. I didn’t read the forum until yesterday, did someone try to somehow classify bugs, look for patterns in which they appeared? Was there such a topic? Not everyone has bugs, that's for sure. Can iron have an effect? Or OS? I have both older, no glitches

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

ZlobnyDed
I HZ, today this is how I felt, I completely reinstalled the game in GOG, without mods and a console, I looked - there is no scabbard .. Then once and the patch arrived in time for another, I thought at least with it with a scabbard to get better, but figs there (((

S
SP-minus 09.11.21

I feel this game is better to play in a year when they finish