3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Patch 1.11 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, Steam is already downloading some 1.3 gig update ... In theory, this is it ... The list of changes (in English) is available here:

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/ THE% 20WITCHER% 203 / Pdf / patch_1_11_changelog_en.pdf

Hope everything goes well this time ... (=
164 Comments
Sort by:
G
GyJIeBeR 09.11.21

Well, I'm afraid to ask, have not yet relished dls, without spoilers, what have you done with the bosses in this patch? Are they now, like all vanilla ones, calling in a couple of seconds without spending HP at the death level? . While in vanilla, I have it. The swing is stupid magic, not a chemist with buffs, not swords, not swinging, and the currency of everyone is somehow, very easy! How could the project managers do this and go for the sake of casuals, I'm very angry! This is worse than ubeisoft and ea and other bio-waste, the game is easy, so they simplify it on the contrary!.!.!.
Already somewhere they wrote that according to the canon, vampires, brooks, etc. a serious danger, and in the game they are even with a shard, with a minimum of attack animations .. carried out through the alt, space and hands. I hope the dark souls will light it up !. And let casuals die playing dark souls 3.

a
artera424 09.11.21

GyJIeBeR
I agree there is no need to simplify the game, interest may disappear

j
jonn2032 09.11.21

I have a patch for 3.7 giga: 0

H
Hereticspb 09.11.21

As for the difficulty ... after the patch, my opponents began to behave unreasonably. Either the spiders just stand and watch getting kicks, the ghouls are also sluggish, sometimes they even run away somewhere right away. Previously, this was not the case, always in a crowd they immediately and fearlessly attacked. Play to die. Tell us who noticed problems with the enemy's intelligence

G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

I have a save before the final battle. Loaded, passed, there were no bugs. Booted up again, and oops, Caranthir stood up like an idol, I just stood there and chopped it, xp was filming. On previous patches, I have not seen this. Here's how to explain it? Under the same conditions, that is, there is a bug, then it does not exist.

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Caranthir stood up like an idol, I just stood and chopped it, xp was filming. On previous patches, I did not

notice this. Caranthir was so stupid for me on 1.08.4, but only on the first playthrough ... The second time everything was fine ... (=

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

For the first time I faced the "enemy-tolerated" situation;) at 1.07 more The
usual troll stood stupidly and did not try to respond to the blows. On all subsequent patches, the same thing came across, each time - different, completely random opponents, But - all isolated and rather rare cases.
He treated with "dancing with a tambourine";) - exit the game and restart the computer. Always helped

H
Hereticspb 09.11.21

I have never had such problems. I played all patches slowly from the very beginning on a difficult one. Although not Dark Souls, but the enemies fought with dignity. I liked the actions of the spiders at 1.10 - they constantly run away, and they all attack at once only if they are caught in the web. And now they just stand and watch. At the same time, the damage of the opponents was preserved, they kill with 2x - 3x tyk, and if at once, then immediately a kerdyk. But you only die if you succumb to them.

G

Hereticspb
It's bad that the intelligence of the spiders was slaughtered, they were worthy.

G
GyJIeBeR 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
It was too difficult, why are you. The games are complex right now. People in 2015 already cannot squeeze more than 1 button. What game does not look everywhere blind, Deaf AI. Metal gear, total thief, witcher 3, wangyu and fall 4 will be for casuals.
And maybe you didn’t have a bug and didn’t cut the spiders?

G

GyJIeBeR I
totally agree, whether there were games before. And at the expense of the spiders, I did not check it myself, the comment above mine was that at 1.11 the spiders began to be blunt, I liked them. More difficult enemies. And then I was pumped, so it became generally not interesting to play.

T
TheSTIG126 09.11.21

Well, now there is a bug with a quest from DLS about a dude from a cat school, and in the last patch it worked fine.
Although there may be a problem due to NG +.

A
Abibok 09.11.21

Yes, the Poles have surpassed everyone. The record of the Stalker CHN is consigned to oblivion. ))) In addition, the Poles have opened a new milestone in patch building: the more patches, the more bugs and glitches. )))
I even envy those who say that they completed the game at 1.04 and did not know any problems. )))

S
Searcher13 09.11.21

yoptel and you want everything to be perfect, so that every NPC in the game has a well-developed plot and a blade of grass for each of the million players, and what the hell knows what crap. show me a game in which there were no glitches, bugs (tetris does not count). and also, at the same time, look for a game where the developed after the release did not hammer the horseradish, but released patches of 4 Giga., trying to please everyone and everyone. Vesemir's scabbard is gone, AAAAA !!!!! end of the world, EPT. And that pdf of corrections on 13 pages is such a trifle, unworthy of attention.

G

Searcher13
Apparently you weren't born yet, when games were free of bugs.

S
Searcher13 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
I also said Tetris does not count. and apparently, but perhaps you did not notice with weak eyesight, the technologies have changed slightly and the game industry has grown from 8-bit too.

G

Searcher13
I'm not talking about Tetris and the like. Yes, the gaming industry has certainly changed, progress still does not stand still, but unfortunately not for the better, in terms of working out mechanics and artificial intelligence.With graphics, everything is clear, only all these technologies are very old, the power of the hardware has changed, but not the technology ...

S
Searcher13 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda is the
name of the game without glitches and without a single patch of fix, at least vaguely reminiscent of The Witcher. well, or with one patch. in short, what do you think the game is perfect, unlike The Witcher

G

Searcher13
I don't want to compare the Witcher 3 with other games in terms of perfection right now. I really like the witcher, and from modern games I consider him the best game. The Poles are great, and I can understand them, the one who does nothing is not mistaken. I do not understand the game industry, it is not for me to judge, I am just a consumer, a player. I only expressed a subjective opinion about the general trend. By the way, I have no more than half of the bugs listed on this forum.

S
Searcher13 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
Well then what is it for?
"Apparently you weren't born yet, when the games were bug-free."
just get worn out?
by the way, it's not me who minus your posts :)