3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Patch 1.11 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, Steam is already downloading some 1.3 gig update ... In theory, this is it ... The list of changes (in English) is available here:

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/ THE% 20WITCHER% 203 / Pdf / patch_1_11_changelog_en.pdf

Hope everything goes well this time ... (=
164 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

Now I specially checked it, I do not have a bundles folder in the content patch0 folder, but Vesemir has a scabbard.

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
A similar situation

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

With these scabbards, no one yet understood what was the matter .. I just went through the game with the COP, for Ciri only the scabbard periodically appeared and disappeared again, the others were absent .. If at least Ciri sometimes had a scabbard, then we can assume that there is some kind of floating variable responsible for displaying these scabbards, but it's not clear where to dig at all ..

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
And I have it .. It can be seen from the date and time that there are a couple of fresh files from patch 1.11

m
m_roma 09.11.21

Stribogg
what, you need to dig deeper

G

Stribogg
It is clear that nothing is clear. Most of the bugs are floating, someone does not have it.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Do ordinary NPCs have a scabbard on their belt?)) I don't remember exactly, should the others have a scabbard or only on their back?

G

Stribogg
No, only swords on the belt, without a scabbard, I also don't remember whether they should be or not, but it seems they never existed.

S
Setesh 09.11.21

frensis0024
is the same, 419 MB downloaded steam

m
m_roma 09.11.21

who puts anti-likes there, you have nothing to do

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
".. Now I specially checked, I do not have a bundles folder in the content patch0 folder, but Vesemir has a scabbard ....."
Similarly
, what was in the content patch0 bundles folder is now in the content content0 bundles folder.
More precisely - there is not only this, but the contents of the old folder and much more the same, besides - the layout by files has changed. So a stupid transfer will most likely give nothing but new glitches.
But the quest rewards, Geralt's stats, etc. are there. I watched the quickbms unpacker

G
GHOSTaltair117 09.11.21

If the patch has fixed something, then my equipment and textures have not returned. There is no point in starting a new game. Same. One flying boss in pants. Moreover, bald

N
Nic101 09.11.21

guys are boyan but still tell me. I shove the rune "attack power + 5%" into the sword, the damage does not increase at all nothing changes, but in the sword settings it says + 5% attack how so? When I increase the attack with a mutagen, the value clearly increases, but nothing here. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

e
enrikokarvales 09.11.21

in patch 1.10, the lighting and textures were improved, but in 1.11 I have a persistent feeling that the graphics were again worsened

e
enrikokarvales 09.11.21

GHOST STALKER
re-install the game everything will be fixed

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Nic101
You "didn't get it";)
Take the sword out of the scabbard and see the damage when the sword is in hand;)

G
GyJIeBeR 09.11.21

Not how can I not find a recipe for improved pants of a wolf, I went around all the blacksmiths, or (not?) Who does not. In the blind, I found it on gloves - I was lucky. Lay out the screen where the improved pants are. THX.

Hang up.

D
DominoPK 09.11.21

How about performance in the new patch? How does a frame behave? Has fallen or has grown and by how much?

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

DominoPK
How about performance in the new patch?

Just as before the patch ... it does not affect performance at all ... The list of changes only contains an increase in performance in channels under Oxenfurt from the add-on ... That's all ... (=

W
WAga 09.11.21

Just passed the Witcher at last) I started a new game +. I didn't see any bugs for the whole game, maybe I'm blind)).
I only noticed that in the video with the call of the hunt ship, Triss flashed in old clothes that were not long, but everything seemed to be ok.