3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Patch 1.11 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, Steam is already downloading some 1.3 gig update ... In theory, this is it ... The list of changes (in English) is available here:

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/ THE% 20WITCHER% 203 / Pdf / patch_1_11_changelog_en.pdf

Hope everything goes well this time ... (=
164 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

Searcher13
It was also an eater and you want everything to be perfect.
Yes, we want. You need to strive for perfection. Yes, the open world is understandable and all that, everyone makes mistakes, but you don't need to assume that mistakes are normal. This is not normal, it is the result of poor performance.
I didn’t think that it’s you minus, there has long been wound up someone passing by in all topics.

G
GyJIeBeR 09.11.21

Who can give links to the site or something like that, where it is indicated in detail what parameters are eating a lot, etc. e.g. shadows, grass, grass range, etc.

G

GyJIeBeR
Here is a
detailed guide to settings

http://www.vgtimes.ru/24217-rukovodstvo-po-optimalnoy-nastroyke-graficheskih-parametrov-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt.html http://www.kaermorhen.ru /modules.php?artid=381&name=Articles&pa=showarticle

G
GyJIeBeR 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
thanks.!

I
Igor_Kholupko 09.11.21

People, help me: I have a bullshit that when I release the merchants from the cage, they don't appear where they should be. Here are the screenshots:

Number 1 denotes the cell where the blacksmith / merchant was, 2 - where they should appear after being rescued
But they are not there. Interestingly, the merchant (screen one) was there before, until I installed 1.11 (although I'm not sure about the moment when he disappeared), and the blacksmith did not appear at all, after I saved him
Who has such problem, and if anyone knows how to solve it, unsubscribe!

G

Igor_Kholupko
Meditate for a few hours, it takes a long time to reach the destination.

A
Abibok 09.11.21

I passed the first Witcher in version 1.00. I went inside and out without any problems at all. The second Witcher seems to have gone well on the first patch. Do the first and second Witchers even remotely resemble the Witcher, or are they not suitable for example? ))) The
third Witcher is just some kind of orgy about the developers' attempt to break the game with their own patches and make it in the end really completely unplayable. And this is precisely what they are striving for. )

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.11.21

Who will tell you in the Collector's quest there is no one to hand over the painting, there is no seller in the bookstore. (Meditation does not help)

I
Igor_Kholupko 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
Yeah, I have already gone through half a plot, but they all did not come - they are not just slow!

And I told you that the first merchant was, but then disappeared

G

Igor_Kholupko
Yes, I understand that there is a bug, I wrote it like that, what if? you never know? I can only sympathize. There are a lot of floating bugs in the game, which may appear for someone, someone does not. Someone is helped just by meditation, someone is rebooting the save, and someone is reinstalling with new patches and DLC. I was lucky in this regard, I almost did not encounter bugs in two passes.

G
GyJIeBeR 09.11.21

In the new patch, in the new dls, 1 boss-frog and in the pre-patch was it easy? He only jumps, but shoots obliquely and easily dodges the tongue. And from the fire in the mouth almost 1/3 sleep, in general, light. (Although from the torch in the dialogues flashed that she doesn’t need the fire.) Was it the same before?

A
Amidarium 09.11.21

Does everyone have green boxes (caches)? And then they disappeared after patch 1.10 and did not return with patch 1.11. What Dandelion has, what Kaer Morhen. And yet, as graphic glitches were, and remain ... In the cave where the Old Grotto lives, so finally the guard, the sky through the walls to see, prevents the norms to navigate.

A
Amidarium 09.11.21

Here's proof of GLUCK with drawers.

A
Amidarium 09.11.21

I have a feeling that the game was urgently ordered to make SHIT. The Poles are really proud of this din, and it's good ... it was ..., before patch 1.10. Maybe they were in a hurry and all that, but in the GOG patch 1.11 was released for as much as 3.7GB, but my claims were not corrected! One amerikos (some kind of politician or something like that) accused this game of racism, they say there are no blacks in it, and where they come from in medieval Europe (albeit fantasy), he did not think, because there is nothing to think with.

A
Amidarium 09.11.21

And here is the cave of the Old Grotto (Kaer Morhen)

s
serial86 09.11.21

I'm tired of these dances with a tambourine in the sense of a series of new patches. When I install the Witcher 2, I play on patch 2.0, apparently on the Witcher 3 I will also wait for patch 2.0, but it is not far off, and I have almost no problems with this 1.10.

S
Sergey1992 09.11.21

With patch 1.11, a new bug dropped in on my Steam license: if you get on a horse or a boat, you won't be able to get off them by pressing a key. The items "dismount" and "move away from the steering wheel" are set to NO. There is no such action in the key binding either. With this arrangement, you can "get off" from the roach by driving it into a crowd of enemies and scaring it, and from the boat - by smashing it against stones or by waiting until the drowned people or harpies disassemble it on the fence

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Sergey1992 ".... a new bug looked in ...."
There, in the keyboard settings, there is, at the bottom of the window, a choice, something like "block changes" (I don't remember exactly what it is called, but there is no game at hand :(). So here - change the value of this parameter (it doesn't matter what it is at the moment - just change it to the opposite).
It should help;)

S
Sergey1992 09.11.21

Old_Nick It helped)) there was a line with a key binding (or maybe I'm just not attentive). No wonder I wrote here, thank you))

g
gambeat 09.11.21

a patch was installed (in principle, it started with 10), and everything went to hell! when my gtx 970 40fps on all settings and no more, to put everything in a minimum of 60, puts on ultra 40, who has it? how to treat
the last stand firewood!