3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoPBuH 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Who to start playing!? (What class) (World of Warcraft)

Guys, advise whom to start playing for !!! Have pity on my head, I have already ripped out almost all my hair !!! In short, I don’t want for Warriora, well, I just don’t want it, and that’s it !!
Remains Paladin.Mage.Warlock.Hunter.Priest.Rogue.Druid.Shaman. I can't choose who to start playing for! I would like the enchantment to be good both in solo encounters with monsters, duels, and regular encounters with other players, as well as in group matches! Which of the classes is most suitable for these requirements !!! I would be glad if you advise what thread !!!
115 Comments
Sort by:
J
JEvil 09.11.21

funny question. I advise warlocka is purely IMHO. he is good against monsters and in pvp is also normal. or for the fallen.

Z
Zlatko 09.11.21

take it ... the best reviews about him after the open beta, and they will satisfy your requirements.

A
Ahylles_rus 09.11.21

I'm interested in where and when you are going to play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zach 09.11.21

IMHO you want the best one - take a paladin (from the horde of a shaman)
you want an interesting game -
1. rogue (they say it's interesting to play with him)
2. druid - l0x in duels, I don't know in group guards, but it's interesting to play with him
3. haner - average in duels, a beast in a group (current if you dofiga people ... in 2 by 2, let's say it's not very good) and it's quite interesting to play with it - it has a pet))

D
Den 09.11.21

Forget it on the fallen and on the Alliance in general. And you don't want to take a warrior in vain, if you think that this is a weak class, it is often slandered, then this is not so. There are no bad classes, there are bad players.

A
Ahylles_rus 09.11.21

Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
KoPBuH 09.11.21

What about the Magician?

B
Bruise OFF 09.11.21

Solo class-Warlock + if you know how to steer mono grammatically in PvP =)

Z
Zach 09.11.21

magician - mezz! good for blizzard when in a crowd! throws and removes several targets at once ...

J
JEvil 09.11.21

the bruise is talking)

K
KoPBuH 09.11.21

thanks guys for prompting !! I will undoubtedly take your advice into account =))

D
DiplomaTT 09.11.21

The warlock sucks without animals ((I won't give it any more!)

G
Good old Jubakka 09.11.21

play for all classes. whichever you like best and play.
It also depends on what you like better - to beat, heal, help (yes, yes) or can be hidden. I love to hit painfully, be useful in a team, heal well and finally be a universal. My choice is a shaman!

G
GANIBALL 09.11.21

My advice to you if you want an interesting game from the very night, take your horns !!!
But know that on the high level, the priest breaks everyone =))

D
Dreamwatcher 09.11.21

Again began: he then tears those on high levels, etc. etc. If your hands are growing from the wrong place, then of course you will be torn by everyone whoever you play. And how badly he was not. but about off. servers, there are priests only if they correctly distribute talents I can do something in PVP, and if they are honestly sick, then they do not do anything other than that at all. And with Warlock, everyone is more fun, but noobs glue fins to level 30. You need skill to play as Warlocks.

PS: Nubs do not disgrace Warlocks, do not play them ...

G
Guess 09.11.21

Totally agree with you!!! If your hands are crooked, do not take Warlocks, so that later on such forums they do not write that Loki sucks !! I also doubted until I started playing with it, only yesterday I tore the priest 1 lvl higher than me !!! In the game, everything is decided by skill and correctly distributed talents. And the warlock, in my opinion, is one of the most interesting classes in the game ...

D
DiplomaTT 09.11.21

YOUR warlock is aimed at the gradual removal of hp there are a couple of stabs that take off a large amount of hp at once, but there are not many of them, but for now you will wait until the moment when the hp will be removed from the mob or the plier ....... my choice is MAG! he won't let the warlock even get close to him!

G
Good old Jubakka 09.11.21

and my shaman. I'm on BG for 5 people in a row, beh hila currency!

B
BOOOZAK 09.11.21

For beginners, better than a paladin! A kind of tank with self-medication! The druid is also good at the current at the beginning they will beat and lash everything!

D
DiplomaTT 09.11.21

2Guess
If you tore a priest even at lvl higher than you, it's not a miracle, because making this hero is needed for treatment and making a fighter out of him is ridiculous!