3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoPBuH 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Who to start playing!? (What class) (World of Warcraft)

Guys, advise whom to start playing for !!! Have pity on my head, I have already ripped out almost all my hair !!! In short, I don’t want for Warriora, well, I just don’t want it, and that’s it !!
Remains Paladin.Mage.Warlock.Hunter.Priest.Rogue.Druid.Shaman. I can't choose who to start playing for! I would like the enchantment to be good both in solo encounters with monsters, duels, and regular encounters with other players, as well as in group matches! Which of the classes is most suitable for these requirements !!! I would be glad if you advise what thread !!!
115 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadDream 09.11.21

What are you talking about .. priest is now one of the most brutal PvP opponents

P
Priest_21 09.11.21

Illuminate to play for the hunter.
You can lure the animals! They are pumping with you !!!

g
gazzuk 09.11.21

play for his horn palych kanechna fights but he makes casters and sometimes variora and in dungeons finally dad

I
IceFate 09.11.21

Play as Loka and don't even think, easily knocks elites 4 levla older than his own, plus is great for PvP, zafiril or fell in love with a frag and all he has nowhere to go, consider that he is a piz ****, plus when you run alone you can be resurrected and this is oh how it helps, especially when everyone is dead and you are alive or the priest is not with you)))))
I myself have 70 lock in dash 4 with 12800 health hits))))

I
IceFate 09.11.21

especially if you skillfully swing the branch in talents, you will get three instantly casting curses + damaging damage at the end + inability to cast the skill for 5 seconds.
And on mobs, so in general there is a caste that deals 4200 damage. !!!!!!!!)))))))))))))

B
BaHuJlbHblu_MuLLlKa 09.11.21

2IceFate sorry, but I do not understand who is "LOCA" ..... ???

B
BaHuJlbHblu_MuLLlKa 09.11.21

and more .... who has any opinions about the rogue?

I
IceFate 09.11.21

LOCK-WARLOCK
VAR-WARIOR

C
Crawler2007 09.11.21

IMHO Hunter drives shamelessly :)
and most importantly you can always shout imho hunter item !!! =)

here it is written about them, though only up to level 60 ... but I think
http://mmorpg.su/forum/showthread.php?t=345 will help you

K
Kwozi 09.11.21

Corwin, for 2 years of the game, I have been playing everyone, and I advise you to play for the one who you like the most, but what they write here is that this one is tearing up that one, and this one this, Duc is all garbage ... find what you like the most.
I love Paladins, but obediently in the execution of bloody Elves =)))
By the way, the warlock sucks, the evonous animals are keen, and then Mona slowly cut it on belts =) Personally, it has been repeatedly checked !!!!

I
I_AM_Dimon 09.11.21

Warlocks rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k
kyzya 09.11.21

I think straight arms rule !!! as they become, so will all normal classes!

D
DeeeN 09.11.21

horns and current horns =)

S
SailaS-dragon 09.11.21

The driving is fallen or the shaman is a real machine, if you swing correctly they will break the current nada straight arms ver 2.0 and tada mona fight :)) lok is also good but it is difficult for them to swing kada to 70 you will of course become a machine but it will not be soon if you are in first time sat down at wow

M
Mr. Faust 09.11.21

All classes rule ... but if Mazgi is not in zh0pe !!! If also the hands are crooked, then FSUs for whom!

I play with everyone!

Kull klipets http://ifolder.ru/1981895

V
VlaDMiR 09.11.21

I find it a very interesting and versatile druid class. He is not as straightforward as a warrior, for example. In general, you just have to choose the one for whom you most want to play. I am sure that everything is balanced very carefully and subtly: such a huge team of Blizzards, such a grandiose project, a bunch of patches and updates, and you think that there are superior / strongest classes? - Ha! But the skill, really, you need to hone on your Persian, and I also think on the wet Levlah with a large number of abilities without macros will not do (I’m not tall yet) =).

r
reyman666 09.11.21

Personally, I believe that a lot can be achieved by any class other than a warrior. Since his role can be performed by any class, which makes him both in PvE and PVP. For example, the role of a tank of a warrior can be performed by: a druid (in the form of a bear or an owl), a paladin, a death knight, a pet (who has a branch of tenacity), a demon warlock (Demon of the Abyss or Guardian of the Fel). If the var is rocked like a DD, then its role can also be replaced, for example: Druid (in the form of a cat), Warlock, Hunt, Pet Hunt (rocked accordingly), Rogue, Mage. If the warrior is rocked violently, then he will only be a burden, he will be taken only because of the "commanding cry" and "riot" and more and more he is not needed in the party.
Also, the weakness of the var is especially a lot of armor and lives, so his damage is weak, and he can only heal himself with talents and that is bad, and the buff can only apply one "battle cry" or "command cry" to the party, and negatively cast Var almost does not know how to deal with enemies.
But in order for him to be at least somehow useful, you need to swing in his defense. In defense, he will have more armor, stamina and skill, besides, he will constantly use the stun on enemies, and such a var will already be very useful in PvE and quite useful in PvP.

A
Anag0r 09.11.21

zafiga raised the topic ???
And now on the topic:
In order to decide, you need to get into each class up to 20 lvl.
And when you decide you will know the gameplay, quests, management and + some more money from other enchantments.

P
PabloEscobar 09.11.21

Warlock, with straight arms, will smash the magician how to do it !!!! And then the magician is a magician !!!!

K
KaIN 09.11.21

the smartest way to randomly choose the class of
eniki beniki ate dumplings ... eniki beniki ... XD