3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoPBuH 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Who to start playing!? (What class) (World of Warcraft)

Guys, advise whom to start playing for !!! Have pity on my head, I have already ripped out almost all my hair !!! In short, I don’t want for Warriora, well, I just don’t want it, and that’s it !!
Remains Paladin.Mage.Warlock.Hunter.Priest.Rogue.Druid.Shaman. I can't choose who to start playing for! I would like the enchantment to be good both in solo encounters with monsters, duels, and regular encounters with other players, as well as in group matches! Which of the classes is most suitable for these requirements !!! I would be glad if you advise what thread !!!
115 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlad_winner 09.11.21

Who are you playing for?

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

vlad_winner, I have a death knight tank and a warlock, both for the horde on Azuregos

S
Shoomer 09.11.21

Yesira, and I dug in on the VP ... Yes, we are crab (,) o_0 (,) But people are also scattered around others)

v
vlad_winner 09.11.21

Is Azuregose a free server?

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

Azuregos server official = paid

v
vlad_winner 09.11.21

It's a pity

M
Marat Negative 09.11.21

Paladinko of course =)

V
VANESS 09.11.21

for the one who is closer to you, because. the palas are too pumped up and they are simply dishonest on their own. Choose another and do not disgrace. Horde kaneshno

D
Dopus 09.11.21

The coolest is another tank in pvp) he dressed him in t10ger, and he had 45k hp. And the horns are difficult to resist in front of the tank, the fires are oblique. In short, other tanks in pvp are cool.

F
FeELs 09.11.21

Bars oblique?)) What are they oblique? handy horns will bend anyone you want ...
But in general, if a person knows how to play as a magician, then he is the strongest class in pvp, if not, then alas ...

R
Red alert 09.11.21

hand horns will not bend the hand proto var, which has recently become quite PVPeshny.
It is quite easy to bend Milikov as a proto-var, but you can also not only milik

F
FeELs 09.11.21

Well, var is a miracle class) and still depends on the experience of the opponent, tk. In Vova there is an imbalance (and where is it not?), one nerf is ruled by another.

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

DK - OP>. <Oddly enough, still. Only loks kill the fires, but the latter because of my curvature ... well, I do not know how to hammer them)))
tree, restro sham and holi fell - the battle lasts until they make one mistake, although the druid needs to mess up very hard : D

F
FeELs 09.11.21

and magicians?)

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

magicians calmly, like nuts =) trouble with lokas ...

F
FeELs 09.11.21

strange it turns out that magicians are knocking down fires, dk knocks down mages, fires knock down dk)

I saw a video on YouTube for a long time where a magician killed a purely army of people, it was only in the classics or I don’t remember ..

S
Semenov Egor 09.11.21

avtar create a tank (fell) because if you download it correctly, then you will kill whoever you want and who the hell will touch you)
AND YET DO NOT worry about mobs, they are designed so that anyone can wet them,
but in pvp and dungeons, the tank is irreplaceable because it differs in its endurance (if you correctly swing then you will be very difficult to kill)

F
FeELs 09.11.21

Horns are also difficult to kill in PWE, by the way. And the control is better than that of the tank, and you need to be able to play with the tank, otherwise the wipe and checkmate in the party is provided)

M
MrSprooot 09.11.21

Everything, F ** k, This is a robbery !!!!

M
MrSprooot 09.11.21

Give all your money !!!!!!