3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoPBuH 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Who to start playing!? (What class) (World of Warcraft)

Guys, advise whom to start playing for !!! Have pity on my head, I have already ripped out almost all my hair !!! In short, I don’t want for Warriora, well, I just don’t want it, and that’s it !!
Remains Paladin.Mage.Warlock.Hunter.Priest.Rogue.Druid.Shaman. I can't choose who to start playing for! I would like the enchantment to be good both in solo encounters with monsters, duels, and regular encounters with other players, as well as in group matches! Which of the classes is most suitable for these requirements !!! I would be glad if you advise what thread !!!
115 Comments
Sort by:
V
VANESS 09.11.21

hunt ... no options with them and go to kela

V
Vоland 09.11.21

Start as a paladin. It is easier for them, because he can heal, and the capabilities are almost like a warrior. You'd better take the Warlock when you figure it out. I myself gamble on the official server and I have both a warlock and a paladin, pumped up to lvl 80.

O
Ohra 09.11.21

Heh, do you think for 4 years with such a person has not decided who to play for him?)

D
Davecon 09.11.21

I think it's a matter of taste.
PS I play as a Priest. For 2 days I have already filled 23 lvl))

M
Melomanmelo 09.11.21

Kaneshno a matter of taste, but if you're a beginner, IMHO, start as a paladin because this is a stupid class for beginners!
ps. I myself love priests)

K
KaIN 09.11.21

Kaneshno a matter of taste, but if you're a beginner, IMHO, start as a paladin because this is a stupid class for beginners!
well, yes ... noobs think that he is for noobs ...

k
krutila61 09.11.21

XXXxxx guys padskashite and kavo has more help and or who is better to play war as a paladin or demon lads, I know sho is worth any but everyone says different things and wants and isho listen to Toko from that he plays for a long time and knows a lot about etam atoms I will play 1 time just interesting but then sho you write about nubav mosna nubom like gavaritsa beat but slvlam and then if really not down or not hands not in shops then everything is possible toko patience nada or mind atoms all different write netshob tell normal ani argue that noob is not a noob i play for the tavo that is top and I zatavo that all on the belts vomit and my vabshe children are god.

T
TuTTo Hy6 09.11.21

yes here and there is nothing to choose not
read so they came up with a few, if one was cooler than the other, then everyone would play the same !! =)))

T
TuTTo Hy6 09.11.21

I'm not nubno who if shakes the hunter what branch should he download?

A
Assasin CridShocker 09.11.21

swing in 2 and on inst 2 a on bg 3

A

help someone better to play, otherwise my head hurts in general and I don’t want to priest

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

it's easiest to swing for a loka and a hunt :) for a horn and a var it is interesting, but a little dreary ... druids, loki, vars, pala and DK burn on the BG, well, and of course the horns) a magician and a shaman for an amateur ... generally tolerate priests can't: D

A

who is DK and I don’t want to play for the fallen shaman and the hunt remains the lok mag var and tell me which of them doesn’t go to BG and is awesome in duels and is not a noob on the Oren

A

who is DK and I don’t want to play for the fallen shaman and the hunt remains the lok mag var and tell me which of them doesn’t go to BG and is awesome in duels and is not a noob on the Oren

a
apl98 09.11.21

hunt is easy as a good choice.
The magician is awesome damage, even 80 I heard with the hands of 3k, they give out as a simple enough (swing in frost) then into the lasso.

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

Assasin CridShocker
DC is a dark knight, but it will only open if you pump any other to level 55. According to fixes, the class is in the first place, but, until now, he is a deadly weapon in the hands of the masters :) I, alas, did not grow up to be a master, but near Ogri I gave heat to many ...
in the arena, the lok rules in conjunction with the shaman , a var with a holi paladin or a druid, and a mage with a horn or a cat (?) :) they all burn both in the BG and in the arena

A

who is better than lok or warrior or drule everywhere?

Y
Yesira 09.11.21

Drul is universal :) tired of DDshit - heal, tired of heal - tank ... lok hits 80 very painfully, in my opinion, then 800+ resa lok could hit 16000>. <And a warrior ... he is a warrior: )

A

and if you play on bk who better fell or drule or lock?

A

I play on bk, in general, I tried everyone, but I liked 3chara drul, priest, warrior, but I don’t know which one of them is better, please tell me