3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DokTheKing 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Hot discussions. [Advantages and disadvantages of the game] (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Pluses: Interesting plot, good graphics, decent combat system, unexpected ending.
Disadvantages: short!
IMHO !!!
194 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeGrand 09.11.21

I think the shortness of the plot is compensated by the complexity of the passage process =) (on some missions I just hung up 100% like it) and I would not advise playing it without passing AC2 it will be hard =) graphics all sorts of innovations are all at the height of one drawback which is damn straight ... in the first AC there was a scabbard for the weapon and for everyone, but not in AC2, not ACB did not make the scabbard as usual = (

E
Ezio 09.11.21

DoK-007
Strongly agree =)

r
realhero1980 09.11.21

Damn, I thought the game would be cool, but not so much !!! It's just PERFECT Assassin's Creed, everything is perfect, well, nothing to complain about! When I went through the 2nd Assassin's Creed, I thought that this is the best game with parkour and open world, it turns out I was wrong. I do not know how the developed ones will get out to the 3rd part, but I have no doubt about success!

m
mvp25 09.11.21

DoK-007 game SHORT is it funny ??? you probably went purely according to the plot and with side tasks the game is quite long

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

Well then, long and boring. All side quests copy themselves, and unsuccessfully. After Ezio had a fight with his sister, I hoped for a sincere dialogue in which they would reconcile, but no. He just smiled and she fell at his feet. The most interesting thing in the game is ... m ... jumping with a parachute and throwing a spear at enemies. Leonardo's missions are terrible. I mean management. To aim, you need to move the mouse from side to side, despite the fact that it does not obey you. Leo completed all missions on the second / fifth attempt. The game as a whole has become too easy. Enemies? Blade and Execution solve all problems. Even the strongest "Brutus" are killed with one or two blows. The most dangerous enemies are those that shoot. They run away from you and the sight is automatic, as if you were targeted. Here the AI ​​either went far, or fell, stumbled and died.
It is unclear why they did the tasks of the merchants, as if some RPG. Maybe in the third part they will introduce a full-fledged backpack and pets? By the way, the crossbow solves all problems. He kills with one shot, you calmly pick up cartridges for him from the corpses, and go on. Yubisoft wanted to make an interesting moment with the thief who betrayed you, but somehow it didn't work out. There are no riddles of the "where to go" type as such. In the tombs, everything is simple and clear. We walk, we wander, we kill, we catch up, we rob, we leave. The most difficult of them was a tomb with a labyrinth, but there all the passages lead in one direction with only one difference, on some path there will be a chest.

t
tesla707 09.11.21

dignity - well, after all, this is Assassin's Creed, a well-developed and interesting plot.
disadvantages - for the PC version, the game graphics are below average. For consoles, such graphics will do (no longer there), but for modern video cards it's like playing a game of the late 90s.

X
XaH [CCCP] 09.11.21

no other cities

T
Tiber 09.11.21

advantage - multiplayer
disadvantage - it doesn't work

n

tesla707
Do not pull out? Play / Look at Heavy Rain or Red Dead Redemption.
---
By the way, I forgot to say. The game now has a "kill all" button. The same hail of arrows

O
Overclock [er] 09.11.21

For me one is not enough no "directX 11" ... !!!

n

t1p.t0p You take
an ax / sword / spear, hold LMB (by default, this is the attack button) and release. Parachute only after all Leonardo's missions. You jump, hold the lkm and fly

Q
Q-Tarantello20 09.11.21

The second part was a great game, this part, perfected second. Advantages, excellent graphics, a bunch of quests, interesting tasks, a great, big city, an excellent simulation of life in Rome, an updated interface, an improved and spectacular combat system. There is only one drawback, the feeling of "chewed gum".

n

tesla707
You are probably looking at the wrong steppe. I was talking about a beautiful picture, not about the perfection of consoles.

W
WTF-OMG 09.11.21

tesla707 took such a great person as the basis of the nickname, and scream like a troll. On the subject: such computers shas for games are not needed, my CPU load is somewhere 30% of the total) and 1GB of operatives eats away.
There is only one drawback of Deer in the network that stupidly run on the roofs and destroy the whole atmosphere, in the kill mode, fortunately, they are not there at all.

w
wasssa 09.11.21

Sorry for the stupid title. So, in my opinion, it is good that the guild of assassins did it, well, and the disadvantage is physics, which is almost fatherless in the game (of course, this is not all, but I expect more from you)

O
Onotolevich 09.11.21

Disadvantages of the topic: meaninglessness, because there are already analogues, and the author's unrestrained illiteracy.
Goodness of the topic: none.

F
Fallout Fan 09.11.21

Advantages: Addictive gameplay, strong storyline, simple combat system.
Disadvantages: U * bansky multiplayer, cannot be played after completing the story, poor graphics.

H
Hlelia 09.11.21

Fallout Fan
Cannot be played after completing the story - what? How to understand this in general? Are you even talking about that game? Freeplay is after the passage of the story!

[
[Zorro] 09.11.21

Fallout Fan
cannot be played after completing the
Lies story ! By the way, I saw a post on the same kind on another site ...
What is this coincidence or deliberate dissolution of false rumors?

S
Shepard 09.11.21

Fallout Fan
Norm cartoon, just dumb a lot.
weak graphics.
A graphomaniac or what?