3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DokTheKing 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Hot discussions. [Advantages and disadvantages of the game] (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Pluses: Interesting plot, good graphics, decent combat system, unexpected ending.
Disadvantages: short!
IMHO !!!
194 Comments
Sort by:
D
DON HULEO 09.11.21

and it runs like a torpedo no reality here runs for 20 minutes just like him

h
hollo0w 09.11.21

SvInEtS
The only drawback of the game is that Ezio has grown a beard!
pix.PlayGround.ru
He has already left for you

D
DON HULEO 09.11.21

and a tank is not a tank, but a flying saucer, and what can 3 men do in it?

D
DON HULEO 09.11.21

where are you all? YSNoooly

-
--BuTaMuH-- 09.11.21

Are you not lying? can you really skip videos? a * uet! and Yubi really evolve - watching videos for hours and trying to delve into the plot - well, the current of time is not enough.
although this is the first game in which I began to delve into the plot.

-
--BuTaMuH-- 09.11.21

I mean about the first part

N
Neizer 09.11.21

Everything is fine, but it's a pity that some woman translated the 16th in the truth.

S
Sinking tichka 09.11.21

The game is cool, Rome is shit - not a city.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

Neizer
It was translated by a man. The woman voiced (and the devil knows who she voiced) the voice of someone.

T
Tinostox 09.11.21

BigJew
lol

a
antoxaxaxaxa 09.11.21

people who know tell me there is a limit on the call of assassins assistants or this option is not limited

m
mcbrut 09.11.21

There are stripes (red) under your lives. When you call the helpers, they become empty, but from time they fill up and you can call them again. In general, it is unlimited.

a
antoxaxaxaxa 09.11.21

Yes, with the stripes, I already understood, I mean, in general, in the future course of the game, because in the assassins menu there is a graph for the number of calls and there is a type of 3/25, but when it gets to 25, they will not disappear? Will they help?

[
[Zorro] 09.11.21

antoxaxaxaxa
No, they will not be lost, these are just requirements, after the fulfillment of which you will receive a new sword. And the assassins will remain.

a
antoxaxaxaxa 09.11.21

Thank you, we will enjoy it further, otherwise I almost had a heart attack

S
Second_Philosophy 09.11.21

My opinion:
Sexually dissatisfied people (poor things) are developed, because there is a lot of "lust" in the game. It seems that you are not in Rome, but in Sodom and Gomorrah. The rest of the game is superb.

H
Hlelia 09.11.21

Second_Philosophy
Well, in general - the 16th century was like that in Europe ... Filth, murder and lust ... =)

S
Second_Philosophy 09.11.21

Hlelia How do
you know?))))

In the game, the musical accompaniment is simply gorgeous!

L
Leon s kennedy 09.11.21

I can't fully master the combat system. It seems like I press the keys as indicated in the manual, but successful attacks are extremely rare, mostly by accident. Tell me what to do, in general I liked the game a lot, but this particular moment is very annoying. Or the port on the PC was made, as always, through one place.

[
[Zorro] 09.11.21

So the discussion went to the wrong steppe.
This is what I want to say.
Strange things in this game are happening to the AI ​​(intelligence of opponents).
The intelligence of the enemies did not increase by how much, and there was a technique to throw sand in the eyes, but the spearmen stopped making sweeps, and most importantly, in either case, no one is trying to attack. The only thing that seemed to me was that with the advent of crossbows, the arrows became more accurate. And so ...

But the most amazing thing is not this, seeing what kind of intelligence the guards have, I decided that there would be no use from the assssins, as a result, I used their help 2-3 times for the whole story. And now, out of nothing to do, I began to pump them over and I never cease to be surprised.
They not only strike with a hidden blade from the back, but also fight quite well with swords, use a blow to the stomach, and in severe cases, they can even conduct a counterattack. They shoot from a pistol. (while I pumped up to level 6, so maybe there will be some more "discoveries")
By the way, the mercenaries also became stronger, if earlier their battles with the guards could drag on even for 10 minutes, then here, strong blows, the guards began to be blocked, mercenaries do not hesitate to attack two on one (in AC2, for some reason they could not do this).

From all this, the question arose, why is it so unfair? Was it really impossible for the guards to add a little brains?