3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DokTheKing 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Hot discussions. [Advantages and disadvantages of the game] (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Pluses: Interesting plot, good graphics, decent combat system, unexpected ending.
Disadvantages: short!
IMHO !!!
194 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper man 09.11.21

Management sometimes just infuriates. I almost broke the keyboard, fucking all the keys out of anger. In battle, he sometimes blunts.
In general, the game is not bad. I'm still going through.

D
Dema 80 09.11.21

Ripper Man
here - the game itself - the plot of the graphics - wonderful, but when he starts jumping - especially when for a while it is clearly not in the direction that you ask him or literally "slides" from a simple bench, but at the same time jumps without stopping in shelters - mortality full - they were too clever - no need to make a new prince of persia out of assain - two places - when the Templars' refuge - where the tap and the last sequence - you play for desmond - you need to jump on the chandeliers - done clearly in the calculation on the console

D
Dema 80 09.11.21

all these comments and yubiks in the ears - otherwise they will think of something again in 3

P
Paladinm 09.11.21

It's great that they removed the sky to which you could reach with your hand like in Assassin's creed 2, otherwise the clouds used to scrape right on top of the head of the character.

G
Gennadiy Bershov 09.11.21

Game Just Superrrr ... But one thing I can't run into :( Short, somersault is not enough (

P
Paladinm 09.11.21

And the game did not seem short to me, of course, if you only follow the main storyline, then maybe, but if you complete all the additional tasks, it will take a lot of time before you complete the whole game by 100%.

G

Well, I agree with that ... But in the second part there is only one storyline, such as the whole game in ACV, but steeper than all the previous ones.

V
VikVichka 09.11.21

Squishy toy. I really liked the presence of students, it was fun to send them on assignments and use them in battle. Liked the restoration system of Rome. The game is significantly lengthened due to the mass of side tasks. The graphics in the second part were insanely pleasing, here it is the same. Well, in general, a lot of pluses, minuses as it did not even notice. Well, regarding the fact that the storyline is short, so all the same, this is not the third part, but like an addon to the second, so it's very good.

G

Yeah ... Assassins are beasts there, demolish everything in their path. Only as for me there is not enough grappling hook!

[
[VinT] 09.11.21

Advantages: yes, in principle, everything has already been named, with all its advantages, I agree.
Disadvantages: ... Yubiki nailed us all, showing a cool teaser with the same blades at Ezio and cool shoulder pads (that is, they DIDN'T HAVE AT ALL !!!!) so I'm angry. And she's a little short too. IMHO.

K
Klifford777 09.11.21

Great

B
BadPirat 09.11.21

Help me, I have an Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood license, I used to play on the Internet normally, I looked for sessions for about 5 minutes, then something happened and the anti-cheat settings are not installed, although I have PB, I reinstalled the game, but it did not help and when trying to enter the session, he finds only 1 Abstergo participant and that's it, tries to enter the session but to no avail, and all the time finds only 1 Abstergo agent, no longer installs
The patch installed

A
ARHI-MAGIUS 09.11.21

I support Azhdar, only I have nirazu for all the time (and I made a pre-order and they brought it to me almost immediately) I could not play the multiplayer, an hour and a half can look for nichrome
Once, however, I connected, but threw it out after a few seconds

Y
YouShallFollow 09.11.21

My opinion about the whole series is as follows:

Pros:
The idea is a historical game, characters, architecture, as well as parkour and combat system - these are the main advantages.

Cons:
1) ANIMUS. The only plus from it is a futuristic and, importantly, informative interface - I can't even imagine how it would look if it weren't for ANIMUS. But KillSoft is digging their own grave - after all, one way or another, you will have to make the game in real time, or even a little in the future. And "bygone times", historical facts, events, personalities will disappear ..... ANIMUS and in the end !!! And the series will lose its charm (((((
2) Apple of Eden, ancient "DOlyudi" led by Minerva temple (spruce may say so) at the end of the passage Brotherhood (when playing for Desmond) all killed (((nonsense !!! !
3) Object 16 and its riddles, puzzles - pure delirium !! Neither the 2nd nor the Brotherhood understood anything of them. Why are they needed at all ?! Who is he, this Object-16? WHO?!
4) Modern Templars, Assassins are also RUNNING !!! The enmity between the Tampons and the Assassins is somehow hypertrophied (as well as the Tampons' desire to conquer the whole world), especially since the Assassins were simply ruthless killers without a sense of conscience and killed everyone (if only they paid).
5) History is good (events such as the Pazzi conspiracy, the poisoning of the Doge Giovanni Mocenigo, etc.), but it was better to read books about history: the Nizari (assassins)
officially defeated the Tatar-Mongols by capturing the fortress of Alamut on December 15, 1256 ... What, one wonders, assassins after 220 years in Florence? A?! Well, all sorts of other small bloopers.
I will retell one more: “Together with his son Cesare, Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia) was poisoned with wine and died on August 18, 1503. The state of the dying person's body and the extreme degree of decomposition after death made it possible to assume arsenic poisoning. one of the cardinals, accidentally hit the Pope's table. Cesare, thanks to his youth and healthy body, survived the poisoning. "
Wine !!! Not an apple, like in Brotherhood !!! Although there is some truth: Cesare, after all, was also poisoned, although not fatally. And by the way arsenic !!! As in the game. In general, mixed)))
But in general, I like the series (the best - Brotherhood, then - 1, and the second, IMHO, worse).

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

The camera, as it was said, was done more under the console, you climb on top, and jumping often without seeing the goal. Several times after passing the missions (rescuing Da Vinci and a couple more) ALL parachutes disappeared, what is the point, it is not clear ... add the same switching of the hand (weapon), constantly changes to a fist (empty), or a crossbow (sword, poisoned) to blades. But these little things !! The main game is super, passed, now I'll start again, but with 100% synchronization and collecting everything! !

M
Makcim10 09.11.21

People help me license internet and i'm registered on ubi.com and i can't go in anyway writes no internet help pliz

M
Maestro-assassini 09.11.21

AssassinCheggg if the creators of Assassins Creed made the game exactly according to the history, they would be imprisoned for 8-10 years, since it is forbidden to insert the game 100% facts from history, the wine with which the dad was poisoned was also replaced with an apple, object-16 is who was before Desmond, but from an overdose of the animus, he died, the riddles of object-16 in order for Desmond to learn the truth of the war of the Templars and Assassins and the truth about the creation of the world. Temples under the Colosseum and under St. Peter's Cathedral do exist, but they were also transferred in the game not like on really. Ezio as such was not in the world, but the Assassins as an order existed until the 19th century, then they are "suicide bombers" and the Templars exist to this day, but not quite for the purpose for which the game says.Therefore, if you do not like changing the story in the game, learn it yourself, make money, release the game with 100% synchronization with the story and then pay a huge fine.

G
GarretSSS 09.11.21

Historically, there are enough inaccuracies, of course, but still, a lot of things can be learned from the game. At least climb the Colosseum and the Palace of Senators)))

T
Thief_of_Time 09.11.21

The most important thing is the learning element. When you climb across Rome and learn about its buildings, about its rulers ... Yes, I know I'm talking nonsense. But I got five a year for this nonsense in two subjects. So he helped me a lot.

G
GarretSSS 09.11.21

Thief_of_Time
Here! The main thing is that you can learn something from the game for yourself, learn something new