3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DokTheKing 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Hot discussions. [Advantages and disadvantages of the game] (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Pluses: Interesting plot, good graphics, decent combat system, unexpected ending.
Disadvantages: short!
IMHO !!!
194 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hlelia 09.11.21

Second_Philosophy
History says so ... And about Borgia incest has been known for a long time.

[Zorro]
Let's hope that in future parts the AI ​​will add a little second "AND"

Leon S Kennedy
If it's a combo, then it's worthwhile to press the keys measuredly, and not click with all your might. Try it, maybe that's the problem. Or just haven't got the hang of it

L
Leon s kennedy 09.11.21

Hlelia
Thank you! Yes, probably just not used to it yet.

About the game I would also like to say that at last Yubisoft managed to make its own GTA. This assassin is almost perfect, except for the AI ​​opponents. I also do not understand the attempts of the developers to stick multiplayer into each new game. The situation here is about the same as in Dead Space 2, i.e. multiplayer is really not needed here, although at first it's cool.

V
Vanya_DEMON 09.11.21

Pluses: Interesting plot, good graphics, decent combat system, unexpected ending. The game is cool !!! It's just PERFECT Assassin's Creed, everything is perfect, well, nothing to complain about! When I finished 2nd Assassin's Creed, I thought it was the best open world parkour game ever. Only the ending with Ezio I did not like as the story is not finished.

G
Gagafa 09.11.21

There are only two drawbacks in my opinion: Little blood and murders, and it's a pity that multiplayer only with a key and a license ........ and where else to buy a key?)

Z
ZOOPOER 09.11.21

And you just just tried tapor in a thug or in an equestrian war, you just start and press everything for a long time on the left button and poured a tapor or a spear, or a heavy sword))

Z
ZOOPOER 09.11.21

THE GAME IS FINALLY COOL BUT THE END OF A SPECIFIC TYPE WAS BROKEN AND THE GLUCKS STARTED EVERYTHING SEE AS ​​MONSTERS))) NOW PROBABLY 4 PART OF THE KILLER'S CREDIT WILL BE BUT NOT THE FACT THAT WILL BE PLAYED

H
Hrach0707 09.11.21

vsem privet !! Rebyata pomogite !! kupil za 550 rub. Assassin'S Creed Brotherhood !!! s nim es MP OFFICCER !!!! vcera zashel PROGRAM FILES, papku UBISOFT !! i activation !!! tam napisano cto ya mogu ispolzvat KOD 3 raza !! est LIMITINEE kodi ???? please pomogite !!!

E
Eduard S. 09.11.21

It is not possible to start the game from the last checkpoint, with a failed synchronization (50%), otherwise you have to replay it from the very beginning, with a tank in general, a piz ... a mission, it blurs ..., and the overall impression of the game as a whole deteriorates.

H
Hrach0707 09.11.21

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee sluchayte menya !! vot procitayte forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/8021086029

vse LICENSE CODE LIMITNIEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! CHITAYTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

D
Demon970 09.11.21

Leonardo's missions just take out the brain just a little claudia and the mouse is not broken !!! Specifically for nerds made with ye .... kim management. And the same sick cell, the same diseases. AI has already been discussed.

A
Aluminum atom 13 09.11.21

Demon970
+10

A
Aluminum atom 13 09.11.21

a pity the thugs don't walk the streets anymore. in the second part, they rubbed themselves in every block.

H
Hlelia 09.11.21

Aluminum atom 13
But now there are many more ducks with spears =)

X
XypMa [he] 09.11.21

I liked the game, I won't tell you why, it seems to me that everyone who has played will emphasize something of their own.
And yet, I did not find the topic, tk. that is closed, but there is no alternative ... I'll write it down here, forgive me for the offtopic:
Why are the throwing knives not visible on the suit next to the belt ?! In virtual learning, by the way, they are, but in the game for some reason they are not depicted. Even when you repaint the suit in any other color, they appear for a second and then disappear ... Is there any way to make them visible?

W
Werwolf1962 09.11.21

People !!! I have four shortcuts in the game folder: ACBMP, ACBSP, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Assassins Creed Brotherhood-MCE - but they just start the game. How to create an account !!! How to open an investment !!! And investment is a free function for a couch potato !!!

X
XypMa [he] 09.11.21

buy a license, or at least download it)

D
Danik7788 09.11.21

graphics class, plot as I like, but there is a problem ... can someone tell me ... turned it on for the first time, went to the murder of the executioner, decided to save the game, but there is no such item in the menu anywhere. every time you start it asks a new game to start, what to do please tell me, I really want to play ...

g
get away_ [667] 09.11.21

Advantages:

a) Great plot! The presentation, the development of the action, the climax, the stunning cliffhanger in the finale - everything is on top!
It can be seen that the characters are given more attention; the narrative has become more layered, intriguing and confusing (for both Ezio and Desmond); great work with the background (memories with Christina).

b) Combat system! Finally, the boevka was made a boevka, and not a series of scripted scenes. Now this is a really good slasher, with chains of murders, small combos. Fighting in "Brotherhood" is more interesting than in the previous parts.

c) Stealth! One of the main advantages of the "Brotherhood" is the stealth mission. Yes, dumb AI. Yes, it lacks originality. But now these tasks have become more thoughtful, from which they really rush. Really, not a bad replacement for the Hitman. The "Brotherhood" system, crossbow, gadgets, variable and coolly designed levels - you can't get away from stealth ...

d) Levels! For the first time in the AC, each level (sequence) is unique, with its own flavor. The storyline campaign was a breeze.

e) Music! Jasper Kid has outdone himself. The musical accompaniment fits perfectly into what is happening.

f) Cinematic! One of the main and simply pleasant innovations that only embellishes the game.

g) An interesting game for Desmond! Not only gameplay, but also plot - more dialogues are spelled out (often humorous, which pleases), the narrative is now more intriguing, an atmosphere of adventure and attachment to something big has appeared ...

h) Side missions! If in AC2 all secondary tasks were reduced to "race runs / beat the husband / deliver a letter", now almost every mission is unique! For some, dialogues and videos are even prescribed. And the gameplay they are very diverse.

Disadvantages:

a) The game is short ...

b) Dumb AI ...

c) A lot of repetitions from the second part ...

F
Frostyle 09.11.21

There are many advantages, but there are also a lot of shortcomings. Especially I do not like 100% synchronization in the mission, which you just crawl out of your skin to get it. Sometimes you even restart the task forty times.

N
NicaNor 09.11.21

Frostyle this is the whole point.
We need to think about how to complete the mission, otherwise the game was three times shorter.
And here we would be discussing right now not the stupid conditions of the missions, but the shortness of the game.