3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Chat mods using their position ... (Diablo 2)

I ask the server administration to pay attention to the chat moderator with the * KOPB_in_OK account.
His decisions about Ban / Unban are, to put it mildly, not entirely fair, which, perhaps, many will agree with me. I didn’t break a single rule in the chat, I asked quite valid questions, for which I received a ban in the amount of 3-5 pieces.

If my opinion is NOT true and far-fetched, and * KOPB_in_OK really fulfills the duties of a moderator impartially, not using his official position (a moderator is a service, yes, Maxim) for personal (and not only) purposes, then minus the thread and I will leave the PG.

Thanks.
159 Comments
Sort by:
k
kibor_g 09.11.21

just not kyrt-kyrt'u!

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardskiy I have not violated any rules in the chat.
Violated more than one and more than once!

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
And yes, I don't like Kurt's "quirks" myself, to put it mildly, but this does not mean that you can flood offensive messages to him

B
Bitard 09.11.21

CorvinOk
proof, otherwise idle talk.

B
Bitard 09.11.21

CorvinOk
We both know which of us is wrong. I was asking questions, not insulting. After that there was normal communication, I even avoided discussing the ban as best I could, but you banned 4 akka for talking, moreover, so zealously, as if I were your sworn enemy. Are you proud of yourself?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Proof, otherwise idle talk.
Alexey Bitardsky, there are logs)) call to the ailer, let him judge you. I just feel you shouldn't initiate this. ;-)

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky We both know which of us is wrong.
That's right, you and I know for sure who is wrong. Here I agree with you

B
Bitard 09.11.21

Obsessed
you shouldn't initiate this.
I was not guilty of anything. Not a single mate, not a single direct / indirect insult, but 5 bans / kicks. What kind of tambourine is that? I would not post a thread here if I was wrapped in a chat or something.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky, I just think that if a person voluntarily goes to madarator without madarator, then Ayler reads the logs and says "sho think here, the authorities are always right, but the people .. fuck this people if they don't generate electrons." ;-) in
short, there were YEARS when they rubbed me here and, I think, the forum was moderated by that "alert". I wouldn't count on objectivity.

B
Bitard 09.11.21

CorvinOk
You think I'm wrong, okay. Here's a cool story for you: For all the time I played on pg I got only 1 ban (from you) for what ?! For the fact that I took someone's mom or dad to the movies (DEFINITELY!). OK! It was and was, I got used to it and realized that such things cannot be written, we figured it out. But today I had about 5 bans / kicks on PG in my life! Can you imagine what a blow this is ?!

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky but 5 bans.
Learn to distinguish a ban from a kick first) before resenting for 5 bans!

k
kibor_g 09.11.21

Obsessed
earlier in the chat it was somehow more fun, but right now the chat = sad g ******** oh !!!

B
Bitard 09.11.21

CorvinOk
2 accounts are banned, this is the minimum. Just checked it out. Can you learn to distinguish between buttons?

B
Bitard 09.11.21

Obsessed

Catch a new avatar!

B
Bitard 09.11.21

kibor_g
I am here recently and am not busy now, so I am ready to listen to the coolstore about the chat. The nickname arweg walks on the Runet, it is in d2. Who is it? (What a noble trawl I am aware of)

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky 2 akka banned, this is the minimum
But not 5? so what did you do for balabola, which you just confessed to

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardskiy
Clearly, everything is shorter with you, go ahead and shit with Kurt even to the point of being blue in the face - this is your level

B
Bitard 09.11.21

CorvinOk
Don't be smart where you really want - my advice to you.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

kibor_g, earlier the grass was greener too .. in every sense .. :(

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Then I will need your advice, I will definitely ask you
But I didn’t seem to ask you for advice!