3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Chat mods using their position ... (Diablo 2)

I ask the server administration to pay attention to the chat moderator with the * KOPB_in_OK account.
His decisions about Ban / Unban are, to put it mildly, not entirely fair, which, perhaps, many will agree with me. I didn’t break a single rule in the chat, I asked quite valid questions, for which I received a ban in the amount of 3-5 pieces.

If my opinion is NOT true and far-fetched, and * KOPB_in_OK really fulfills the duties of a moderator impartially, not using his official position (a moderator is a service, yes, Maxim) for personal (and not only) purposes, then minus the thread and I will leave the PG.

Thanks.
159 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 09.11.21

yamas, without fish .. ;-)

M
MyatKO. 09.11.21

> that on the day you committed your crime, I
scared off this

m
mazzilavbane 09.11.21

wakapodorojala
you're just a pitiful mortal, come to terms with it.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

RunDnB, the keyword is pathetic. ;-)

a
annortheone 09.11.21

I accidentally entered the chat here, you know

m
malloc 09.11.21

why paint over a nickname? : D

a
annortheone 09.11.21

malloc
Indeed) Probably, so that you now pay attention to this.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

And93 is generally a cool kid. 2 hours later I was banned for mate, which I do not deny ofk (plus two more accounts at 5.10), and did not ban the kuru, they say there was no mate. Such a bastard, of course ...

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

what is especially touching: in the entire history of pg! ; D

m
malloc 09.11.21

wakapodorojala
dude, it seems to me that when the history of pg began, you were not born yet

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

dude
malloc, capitalized please! ; D

you do
not "poke"! ; D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

wakapodorojala, and your type is? : D
CorvinOk is a janitor. he sweeps the streets for FREE. take it away - it will become less of a janitor, for a long time. Who do you think is more expensive for the administrator, you or him?
but if you trawl, then burn further, it turns out well! ;-)

M
MyatKO. 09.11.21

Since the conversation went on in this direction, then there were really terrible moderators on pg (when I was still a user), about whom every second person complained and who were eventually filmed. And what is natural, Corvinoku to their "achievements" as a walk to China.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

MyatKO., On the forum or in the chat? :-)
for me, on pg there is really a terrible d2 server admin. ;-)

Еpiscop_moo 09.11.21

for me, on pg there is really a terrible d2 server admin. ;-)
Google a random pirate bnet server from Vasya Pupkin, see what ATAS is going on there, and you will understand that everything is not so bad today. I would call the PG admin a weird dude with quirks, but definitely not "really awful".

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Episcop_moo, do not confuse the advantages of the administrator with the advantages of the site on which he "works". ;-) and put him in a plus the activity of drowning competitors.

M
MyatKO. 09.11.21

Obsessed, I was talking about the chat.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

MyatKO., Speaking of which, when I was grazing in the chat, I did not notice the modders at all .. either it was already difficult with them, or because I wasn’t fond of taking other people's mothers to the cinema ..

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

again my posts are rubbing

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

wakapodorojala, I wonder, why would it be?