3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Chat mods using their position ... (Diablo 2)

I ask the server administration to pay attention to the chat moderator with the * KOPB_in_OK account.
His decisions about Ban / Unban are, to put it mildly, not entirely fair, which, perhaps, many will agree with me. I didn’t break a single rule in the chat, I asked quite valid questions, for which I received a ban in the amount of 3-5 pieces.

If my opinion is NOT true and far-fetched, and * KOPB_in_OK really fulfills the duties of a moderator impartially, not using his official position (a moderator is a service, yes, Maxim) for personal (and not only) purposes, then minus the thread and I will leave the PG.

Thanks.
159 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
And he merged 3-0 by the druid. However, why talk about it. A 1-1 exchange and an anti-charm win is worth remembering years later.

You will open your beak at the fly level. Or at least when you win at least someone with a pvp barb.

T
The boss 09.11.21

wakapodorojala Is that okay
?

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

Today Kobinok did not want to solve the misunderstandings humanly, he banned me a character like "discussing the actions of the moderator", although the conflict (according to my proposal to this inadequate) could have been settled and resolved on the world by mutual reconciliation of the offended and offended.

I hate the chat ban of my favorite character, I post screenshots of the situation that caused these topics to be created. SHUTNE PONY'S CABIN?

We’re like two fingers. In order. The mat is shaded in the paint, the screenshots with the mat are deleted. GETTING STORED POP RIGGER BURLING STARTED

The first screen shows the first time the chat was disturbed. The player with the nickname of Mazila swears twice right in front of the moderator, WHY THE MODERATOR OF COBINS OPENLY SUPPORTS THE MATERIAL EXPRESSIONS OF THIS PLAYER WITH SMILES:

Pay attention to the time of the violation on the desktop.

A minute passes.

COBINA type did not see niche ahahah: D

Then a typical shit goes for about 10-20 minutes, but here LABelle did not hold back his emotions ...

As a result, another player with the nickname B_G and akk lf gets the chat ban, then the expected series of indignations follows, then Dao podtrallivaetsya (and without mate) kura and catches a ban for 5 accs, in a hurry to create topics.

Mazilla Labelle has never been banned. After this post, please also check the date the chat ban was issued to those characters on the screens that have not yet been banned, because Kobina may start covering her tracks, will go to ban them from the chat and then she will pretend to be an innocent sheep, like "you, they are also in bane azaz is like dao azaz. "

I can assume that the two swearing people are Cabins' friends, or they feed him with annikhs / shmotts / runes and he doesn't ban them, turning a blind eye to repeated violations.

This whole post is full of crying (s), but where to go, you have to prove your bazaar. Kobina himself decided to follow the path of war, and fighting with Shaka was more expensive for himself, so Shaka increased the price of the posons.

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

wakapodorojala is dangerous!

T
The boss 09.11.21

Taki passed my screen: D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

links to Ararat and Dotan Detected)

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

links to ararat and dotan detective)
Only noobs and lohans play d2 without ararat. Diblo without Ararat is like a woman without buffers.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

wakapodorojala, I understand, I will take it into account. ; D even though I don't play your Diblo anymore.
and without dotan in diblo, too, in any way?

m
malloc 09.11.21

administrator, what are you doing? why was not mazzila banned?

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Although Shaka is rootless, the incompetence of the Kozinak is evident on the screens. Take this clown off the modern.

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

wakapodorojala
Firstly - first learn to forge my "handwriting", before sculpting such ridiculous "compromising evidence"
malloc what are you doing? why was not mazzila banned?
wakapodorojala
Secondly, the Mazzili account with the nickname Mazzila (* mzzl2) was banned even before the Bitardsky account was banned * l_f

Spoiler

PS
Spoiler

P
Pavel Abakumov 09.11.21

wakapodorojala
As it turned out, you tried to sell a failed compromising material. Or was it your super divorce again?

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

CorvinOk
NN to fill in for me about lusers, I know perfectly well how it works. On my screenshots it is shown how you banned l_f a minute after mating the muff, but I did not see you banning the muff during this minute. Akk mzzl2 doesn’t tell me anything personally - because the time of your violation and the sequence of zoban akk do not coincide very much. For the forgetful, I restore the chain of events: the muff breaks, you pick up, a minute passes (this is specially shown by the screen with time fixation on the laptop for the blind Kobinks) and only acc l_f is banned on the screen, and not together with mzzl2. MARVELOUS. This is followed by ~ 10 minutes srachik, during which you ban Akki Dao, then violate Labelle and you again went blind for a couple of minutes, or not, at that moment your cat gave birth right on the keyboard and you could not notice the violation and write out a ban.

This suggests that, judging by your screenshots, mzzl2 could have been banned the day before the violation, and two or three, etc. The team does not report the time / date of the ban, this can only be checked by the admin and then if such logs are being kept (which I doubt very much), so I quite reasonably understand that on the day of your crime, mzzl2 was already in lusers and, moreover, for a long time, and l_f followed him, and the actual account with the mazila character, which he violated with you, was not banned, but the character himself simply moved to another account so as not to be involved.

By the way, Cab, if you haven't managed to wipe the glasses yet, then I have a third screen, as it were, where Labelle breaks. Why hasn't he been banned from the chat for mate?

Is Labelle feeding you a shmot? Most likely it is, which is quite justified and repeatedly proves that you did not close the chat room for him or her.

As for the rest of your trash with screenshots with Persian up-lvl - this is no longer my doing, we are not engaged in replacing packages, and even the mate that flew from this player like on your behalf as a result of replacing packages I did not screen and did not I post it here. Although the idea is certainly cool)))

In fact, you answered me to my evidence base with some kind of diarrhea, a bunch of random screenshots, more and more confirming your complicity in that evening of swearing.

PS I will not be surprised to see a bonita in lusers and a screen of this nedomoder in the spirit of "YOU SHIO BONIT I ALSO Z @ B @ NIL THE SAME"

Pavel Abakumov
nn kykarekat 'ranwe vremeni

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

Now let's answer the question "WHAT IS NEXT?"

The guilt of the Cabins is quite obvious here, and it is necessary to take some measures to resolve these misunderstandings. They will vryatli expel him from the mods, except that they will only "carry out educational work", from which no one is hot, not cold and which in fact will not be)))). Therefore, here I propose what I suggested to the inadequate Booth in a chyatka: A booth

on the forum (optional) or in a closed game (preferably) without outsiders apologizes to me and Tao that he was like he was wrong, etc., shake hands, forget all graters, we close this whole incident. Then the Cabin will unblock the accounts of me and Tao and the incident will be settled. EVERYTHING

In the future, the smaller cabin will be inadequate, it looks more closely into the chyatik. And all forget about this Temko.

G
Gc8 09.11.21

wakapodorojala Calm
down already. Or don't you understand that you're just a clown here? After your epic topic with some poor guy's megakidal on the shaku, and a super bombilov in the chat, you should establish a connection with reality, and not post fake screens with the exposure of the year.

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

wakapodorojala "... he apologizes to me and Tao that he was like he was wrong, etc., we shake hands, forget all the graters, ... unlocks the accounts of me and Tao and the incident will be settled"
We are not negotiating with terrorists

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

apologizes to me and Tao that he was wrong, etc., shake hands, forget all the graters, close the whole incident. Then the Cabin unbinds me and Tao and the incident will be settled
wakapodorojala, queen, bp! D

CorvinOk ; D

In the future, the smaller cabin will be inadequate, it looks more closely into the chyatik
and this .. for the future, do not relax! a minute later he banned the violator - you will fly out of office! ; D PEOPLE are watching you! xD

y
yamas 09.11.21

mods, why don't you take an example from the king-Alera, who trawls everyone, ignoring and delicately sending? Why are these walls of text unnecessary to anyone?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

yamas, in my opinion, in the current conditions of the forum, it is better to do a little bit of shit - somehow enlivens the situation. :-) the price has risen, in my opinion, a good fruit, by 1/3 of the Negativity pulls. ; D

y
yamas 09.11.21

Obsessed,
yes, he doesn’t pull on a srach - on the one hand, stupid show-offs, on the other, a report on the points ..
Without feelings, somehow everything, chtol .. not sincerely xs D