3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Chat mods using their position ... (Diablo 2)

I ask the server administration to pay attention to the chat moderator with the * KOPB_in_OK account.
His decisions about Ban / Unban are, to put it mildly, not entirely fair, which, perhaps, many will agree with me. I didn’t break a single rule in the chat, I asked quite valid questions, for which I received a ban in the amount of 3-5 pieces.

If my opinion is NOT true and far-fetched, and * KOPB_in_OK really fulfills the duties of a moderator impartially, not using his official position (a moderator is a service, yes, Maxim) for personal (and not only) purposes, then minus the thread and I will leave the PG.

Thanks.
159 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazzilavbane 09.11.21

kibor_g
nn slander good and honest people! truncated?

k
kibor_g 09.11.21

RunDnB
Hooked !!!

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

Well, the cockerel was potsonva, but within the framework of the "law". Why Corbin got in and even took the side of the Kura, it is not clear ... perhaps the watchman's syndrome has worsened. If we are to ban, then both, otherwise this one has arrived, gloating.
And in general, what kind of nonsense is it in a game where everyone is measured with everything possible, which promotes hatred and enmity, everyone should smile and address each other only as monsieur!?! Calm down, Corbin, and reconsider your attitude.

R
RainInTheNight 09.11.21

Beck-de-Corbin

M
MyatKO. 09.11.21

Of course, I am not competent in this matter, but I can advise at least posting screenshots that could prove someone's guilt or, on the contrary, innocence.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 09.11.21

yok0o
YoKoKoKura zakykarekala kak obiwno poplakat's9 v kommentarii :( EmO onO takoE
ps.ne ymesten .. dlya tvoego 3 letnego pozora. i dvyxletnix slivov

k
kibor_g 09.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
Kura you are confusing something, only you are clucking here !! It's time for you to remember this, if you write down the problem with the memory !!!

Z
ZigOld 09.11.21

Fuck I read this snotty thread with a bunch of whiners shit?

C
Chainreactor 09.11.21

Kindergarten and circus. And modernization is really not always adequate.

[
[FLAME] 09.11.21

Kurt is to blame for everything

k
kyrt-kyrt. 09.11.21

kibor_g
see above and don't crow. or create piss you in PvP at least

n
ninada 09.11.21

on picche son of kurt and cyborg

C
CorvinOk 09.11.21

Goodwin Emerald If you really ban them, then both, otherwise this one has arrived, gloating.
And in that situation there was nothing to ban Kurt for, he simply ignored the flood of insults (just like in the case of the torum akk bans, for which the torum still has a fart)
When there were violations by Kurt, I naturally banned him too, and more than once

T
Torum. 09.11.21

From this topic it is obvious, in my opinion, that Kurametshin is inadequate and a whiner, and Bitard wrote everything on the case.
If a korvinok spreads under the chicken, then this, of course, is generally a shame.

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

Myatko
For good runes, I will provide screenshots of a recent incident, where the cobina frankly ignores the violations of other players, but banned 4 acca to the author of the topic.

I generally propose to throw off the aforementioned author's gear to me, because only I can prove the incompetence of the moderator. I have nothing to wear forty lvl 60, everything is nonladder (((

S
Synthesia 09.11.21

MyatKO.
the topic of this particular moderator is not raised for the first time, it's time to think.
if on the topic, it was ~ 2 weeks ago, for the word pzdc, I banned it right away, I understand the hidden mate, but you can first warn the office with a kick ...

B
Bitard 09.11.21

preda the
topic of this particular moderator was raised twice yesterday with an interval of half an hour. I don't think you have to be Einstein to understand what's what.

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

Why do I have so many minuses (and what do these pluses / minuses mean?

T
Torum. 09.11.21

wakapodorojala
What are you lax.

w
wakapodorojala 09.11.21

Torum. << said the rat and threw it)) mb kobina did the right thing sho hit you with a banhammer